Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

People who [bleep] about easy [cabbage] in (relatively) hard classes. I swear, the kids in my Physics class are going to ruin this class for me. I'm just like, "Why did you take this class if you didn't want any work? This is supposed to be one of the harder classes at Kearney High."

Completely agree.

There was a kid in my Honors Geometry class today, "Aw, seriously? What's with all this work?"

Why are you taking an honors course then?

People who [bleep] about easy [cabbage] in (relatively) hard classes. I swear, the kids in my Physics class are going to ruin this class for me. I'm just like, "Why did you take this class if you didn't want any work? This is supposed to be one of the harder classes at Kearney High."

Completely agree.

There was a kid in my Honors Geometry class today, "Aw, seriously? What's with all this work?"

Why are you taking an honors course then?

Because I hate being in normal classes because of too many idiots.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

There are kids that are too smart to be in regular classes, but can't keep up with the honors classes. But then some of these [wagon]es won't even try hard when they obviously need work, so they'll complain.

But on the same note as the above, it's equally annoying when you have one kid who has a bit more experience in the class (not enough to not take the class) who acts like everyone else is a complete [wagon].

I wouldn't know. I'm usually that kid. :3

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Well, just make sure not to be arrogant about it. :thumbup: Cause everyone hates those guys.

Inb4 1000th post in like 3 months.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Well, just make sure not to be arrogant about it. :thumbup: Cause everyone hates those guys.

Inb4 1000th post in like 3 months.

That would be 2 months, haha. :P

Good god.

sig2-3.jpg

There are kids that are too smart to be in regular classes, but can't keep up with the honors classes.

I was in this exact boat during HS. I only passed English 50/50 though because English classes, you get put into w/e has room. So I was stuck in the derro classes, teachers barely taught well, was always under stress and we never got to pick our own material. In the end I almost failed my HSC, two years worth of studying because they refused to move the dumb [bleep]s to the lower class just because they applied for the class first.

reason I didnt apply first was I was moving states back to NSW, I sent my report copies 2 months ahead and they lost them so they just went "derp, low class for you"

EDIT: Also blitzed Maths normally but struggled Advanced Classes.

Popoto.~<3

There's a kid in my class that reads the section we're about to study before we study it (I've been doing this lately as well). He's smart, but he really slows down the classes because he'll try to get ahead of the teacher in the lecture. And he'll phrase it in a question to make it seem like he figured it out all on his own, and he didn't study it last night.

Microsoft NET Framework pisses me off to the ends of the moon.

Updated it to fix a problem, then I was going to change the Orb on my Windows 7 Taskbar, the program no longer works, despite re-downloading it because of Frameworks [cabbage]ty design!

STOP BREAKING EVERYTHING MICROSOFT!

Popoto.~<3

My roommate smells bad and I need to get some Febreeze but the Target is an hour bus ride each way >.>

How far away is your nearest shower? Just shove him into it...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Aww man. My manager at my old job (one of them) smelled awful. It's like he had literally never taken a shower and just scraped the dirt off with a shovel or something.

But then he got fired, and it smelled better after that.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

People who mess around on the internet and don't pay attention when the instructor is giving instructions, and then get mad at you for not telling them what to do.

There's a kid in my class that reads the section we're about to study before we study it (I've been doing this lately as well). He's smart, but he really slows down the classes because he'll try to get ahead of the teacher in the lecture. And he'll phrase it in a question to make it seem like he figured it out all on his own, and he didn't study it last night.

If I do that, I make sure not to answer a question unless he asks it. Then I usually answer right away to move the class along faster.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

When a piece of ice cream falls on the floor. If you don't get it within the first second, it melts and you'll need to use a napkin. Finding napkins in my mom's kitchen is like a Pirates of the Caribbean movie. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Money money money

Moooooonnnnneeeey

Money annoys you? Care to elaborate on the reasoning behind your train of thought?

It was a response to Tim's post.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang