Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Instead of blocking out youtube comments, why not just avoid scrolling down to the comment section?

Just reading the description I still managed to always scroll to where I end up reading

"I'M ONLY 13 AND I LIKE THIS REAL MUSIC AND NOT THE LADY GAGA AND KATY PERRY OF MY GENERATION THUMBS UP IF YOU SUPPORT REAL MUSIC AND AMAZING BANDS LIKE THIS"

'Dude this isnt skool no 1 carez abot speeling'

'Thumbs up if ur the 301st viewer'

'Lool y is likes higher den veews?'

'2456 people missed the like button :P'

Anyone who posts comments like these should be shot.

'Thumbs up if you're still watching this in 2011!"

"God, please give us back Jimi Hendrix/Kurt Cobain/... and we'll give you Justin Bieber!"

Though, admittedly, there are occasional gems in there (Youtube comments, I mean).

I'm watching (listening to) Stairway right now and the top rated comments are these:

"2530 people are in wheelchairs"

Enigmah999 4 hours ago 16

"This video is most popular in the average of an 40 yearolders which says, how nowadays teenagers listen to [bleep]ing Bieber and similar singers. I am glad that I am not one of those."

gunpowder38 50 minutes ago 5

Lol :lol:

Staurolite.png

I'm watching (listening to) Stairway right now and the top rated comments are these:

"This video is most popular in the average of an 40 yearolders which says, how nowadays teenagers listen to [bleep]ing Bieber and similar singers. I am glad that I am not one of those."

Now what would happen if you told those kids that classic rock isn't underground by any definition of the word? :razz:

Now what would happen if you told those kids that classic rock isn't underground by any definition of the word? :razz:

You'd figure they know since Led Zeppelin's songs have several million views (Stairway has 36m on one vid).

And that's just Led Zeppelin. Sure it doesn't compare to MAINstream where they get 50m a month, but still.

Also, I still don't get what wheelchairs have to do with it.... Don't most stairs have a ramp beside them?

Staurolite.png

You'd figure they know since Led Zeppelin's songs have several million views (Stairway has 36m on one vid).

And that's just Led Zeppelin. Sure it doesn't compare to MAINstream where they get 50m a month, but still.

Consider that they broke up ~30 years ago and haven't really done any promoting since then, it's impressive :razz:

Mainstream artists probably gets that many views because they're actively promoting themselves today. If you can compete with them decades after you've released any new material or even toured, you're mainstream. The best kind of mainstream, but still.

It does annoy the hell out of me that the fans make themselves out to be some kind of persecuted minority though. Only the hipsterest of hipsters is going to attack a guy for being a Zeppelin fan, and I'm pretty sure that level of hipster doesn't exist outside of parody. If a hipster's sense of superiority grew that massive it would most likely collapse in on itself and become a black hole.

Though, admittedly, there are occasional gems in there (Youtube comments, I mean).

Yeah, there are some " <same # as dislikes> <relative punchline>" ones that are really funny. 98% of them are just bland, thoughtless puns though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It annoys me that the top rated comments on a lot youtube videos seem to fall into three catergories:

- A direct quote from the video

- A "joke" about the people who disliked it, bonus points if it relates to the video

- A snooty meta-comment about how the top rated comment is always one of the above

also, anyone who posts a comment with the words "like if you agree" at the end of it should lose their posting privileges

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I googled "black man pointing in suspicion" and this was the first result.

stock-photo-studio-portrait-on-black-background-of-a-funny-expressive-caucasian-man-pointing-menace-57482824.jpg

Google is racist.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Wowza, K4ylan, has your signature always flashed your name?

Looks very nice. :)

No, I stumbled across it in photoshop and started messing around with how to animate it. cool.gif

On Topic: My sister forgets a whole list of stuff for college and sent me the list so that I could bring it up to her when I come up tomorrow. I'm going to spend more time rummaging through her freakin room trying to find all of it than the amount of time I'll spend packing my own stuff.

So angry.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I googled "black man pointing in suspicion" and this was the first result.

stock-photo-studio-portrait-on-black-background-of-a-funny-expressive-caucasian-man-pointing-menace-57482824.jpg

Google is racist.

And this was after that:

article-2028208-0D80290B00000578-8_468x286.jpg

:lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg