Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Aha, I just find it really annoying when people do that. Especially if the moment they hear something was said about them, they freak out.

I experience something similar with my friends. One of them leaves and the others make some sneaky jokes about that person, or comment on how odd they can be sometimes. And I have a feeling they do the same with me.

My usual response when a certain friend begins to talk about two other friends and their behavior is, "I don't really get them (understand them) real well, so I dunno." And that's perfectly true; I don't know them real well.

It does make me feel guilty though, because I don't really tell them to stop. I'm more of a simple bystander listening. Ahhhh, sin of omission. :3

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I really hate most journalists who write opinion pieces for a living. Probably because they have to write like two unique articles a week or whatever, but they just spout crap and seem totally ignorant about 95% of the things they write about.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Youtube videos that end, and then have nothing but a blank screen or w/e for 2-4 minutes after the video/song/clip is over. It bugs the hell out of me.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Youtube videos that end, and then have nothing but a blank screen or w/e for 2-4 minutes after the video/song/clip is over. It bugs the hell out of me.

I don't run into many of these, but I've ran into a few songs that do this. There's a song on this album I own that is 14 minutes long, but there's only music for the first 4-5 minutes. Pretty annoying when I'm listening the the album while in bed and I have to get up to avoid not hearing music for 10 minutes.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I don't run into many of these, but I've ran into a few songs that do this. There's a song on this album I own that is 14 minutes long, but there's only music for the first 4-5 minutes. Pretty annoying when I'm listening the the album while in bed and I have to get up to avoid not hearing music for 10 minutes.

Assuming you're using iTunes, if you right click the song and go to info, there's a way to change the stop time so that it'll end when the music ends too.

Assuming you're using iTunes, if you right click the song and go to info, there's a way to change the stop time so that it'll end when the music ends too.

Indeed, but this doesn't seem to transfer to an iPod, which bugs the hell out of me, since you'll still have the long silences despite changing that setting.

I think it's to avoid it being removed for copyright stuff.

That feeling when you get to the end of reading or watching a series.

I despise that feeling. It's kind of depressing as well, because you know you'll never fully forget what happens in it, and when there's a truly exciting bit in the book, you remember what happens. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

This. It's like that's all there is, nothing else happens.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

People who feel the need to write an entire paragraph of nothing but insults to make a comeback.

[hide=Contains NSFW language]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jevdr7U4FeU

@ 04:37[/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

People who say everything that's on their mind kinda annoy me.

Unfortunately, my mom does this sometimes. She won't think before she says things and it makes for some very embarrassing and bad 'wtf' moments. Also, she's really loud about it a lot of the time. She was getting dinner on the table tonight and was basically singing very loudly every little thing she did in the kitchen.

Oh, also, people who ask questions without even acknowledging the answer may make itself known in a couple seconds; for example, my mom yells "Where's the milk?" before she even opens the fridge to check if it's there.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I hate watching movies or television with my mom and brother. Every few minutes they'll ask "Who's that?" "what happened?" etc. Seriously, either keep watching and you'll figure it out, or you weren't paying attention in the first place. And if you weren't paying attention, then I'm not going to bother explaining.

Ooh,can I guess which one? Is it Mastodon's Blood Mountain album? The last song does that,but there's a little sound bite at the end of that silence.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Just happened to me. Finished the 7th Harry Potter book today. I dunno what to do with my life now. This always happens; happened with Lord of the Rings, the Belgariad, the Mallorean, etc. :\

I might just have to sleep it off later tonight.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Those little things from corn on the cob and popcorn that you just can't get out of your teeth with your tongue no matter how hard you try.

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

People, girls, who analyse whether they are annoying you on the number of "x('s)" at the end of text.

Why. It's not a good way to gauge a person's annoyance at all.

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

1. Get cleaned

The news and media, okay yes we had a damn earthquake on the east coast..., get over it... 4'oclock , 5'oclock news and thats all i hear, i'm sure theres some other news that needs to be told.

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

The news and media, okay yes we had a damn earthquake on the east coast..., get over it... 4'oclock , 5'oclock news and thats all i hear, i'm sure theres some other news that needs to be told.

Yep.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.