Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I hate the £3.30 fare for the 7 minute train ride from here to Salford - there's not even a stop between me and Salford! I'm getting the train once or twice a week. It'd cost me a lot more if the journey TO Salford wasn't usually fairly busy or easy to avoid having to buy a ticket. But because my return journey is at 6:45am and there's like maximum 10 people on the train I can't avoid having to pay.

Train fares are quite ridiculous here ¬_¬

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

So somebody asked what the definition of "love is on Facebook and got this eyesore for an answer.

Sis to me love is something u feel something u express to axplain how u feel about some onw love isnt just one emotion its a bunch of emotions mixed an telling u thats the person for u thats the person thats takin care of u its an expretion of meny feelings like i love rachel no matter how bad it may get i look forward to that smile that smile makes me happy makes me proud makes me not wanna leave so for short its love i love her smile :) is that a good definition :P

In the time it took him to type all of that without using any sort of spell check I typed "love" into Google and got a simple, readable sentence. I hate how he just manages to sound like an illiterate and a tool at the same god damn time.

Another idiot that doesn't know sentences. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Democrats.

Republicans.

Progressives and Liberals.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I hate the £3.30 fare for the 7 minute train ride from here to Salford - there's not even a stop between me and Salford! I'm getting the train once or twice a week. It'd cost me a lot more if the journey TO Salford wasn't usually fairly busy or easy to avoid having to buy a ticket. But because my return journey is at 6:45am and there's like maximum 10 people on the train I can't avoid having to pay.

Train fares are quite ridiculous here ¬_¬

£6.50 for a 5 minute journey a day.

Good old British Transport.

Democrats.

Republicans.

Progressives and Liberals.

It'd be much easier for one person to just post "The guys I don't agree with" and everyone else to just +1 it. Save us all a lot of argument down the line.

Maybe, but lots of times "The guys I don't agree with" are fun to talk to and sometimes they give me a new point of view or insight I don't have.

There's very little hope for progressives though...

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

So somebody asked what the definition of "love is on Facebook and got this eyesore for an answer.

Sis to me love is something u feel something u express to axplain how u feel about some onw love isnt just one emotion its a bunch of emotions mixed an telling u thats the person for u thats the person thats takin care of u its an expretion of meny feelings like i love rachel no matter how bad it may get i look forward to that smile that smile makes me happy makes me proud makes me not wanna leave so for short its love i love her smile :) is that a good definition :P

In the time it took him to type all of that without using any sort of spell check I typed "love" into Google and got a simple, readable sentence. I hate how he just manages to sound like an illiterate and a tool at the same god damn time.

"Is that a good definition :P " -- no.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I'm annoyed by the fact that G4 is now the Ninja Warrior Channel.

I recently had to get Direct Tv, cause our dish network was not working at all.

First off, [bleep] off all these damn advertisement channels.

Second off, the one channel I like, G4, for X-play, and Attack of the show, is not available. :evil: :evil:

And lastly, DTV's "music" channels. I wish i could just have Serious music back.

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

People who focus on just getting [cabbage]-faced all the time.

The other day I was trying to enjoy a wedding reception, and all my friends were freaking out about trying to get wristbands so they could get stuff from the bar. And then, when one got his 'illegal' wristband taken away, he sulked the rest of the time.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

The other day I was trying to enjoy a wedding reception, and all my friends were freaking out about trying to get wristbands so they could get stuff from the bar. And then, when one got his 'illegal' wristband taken away, he sulked the rest of the time.

I'm actually terrified by the fact that most of my peers seem to be like this (With many other drugs as well), and we're supposed to be the future.

I'm actually terrified by the fact that most of my peers seem to be like this (With many other drugs as well), and we're supposed to be the future.

You have to remember that the parents of past generations were like that also. My mum was telling me about how she got stoned all the time with my father when they were 20.

lampost_sig_stark.png

My mother was a stoner too, 60's baby. Yet I turned out the complete opposite.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Having to write about something you could not care less about.

I don't give two [cabbage]s about the people's rights to nutrition, and that makes it ll the more difficult to write a persuasive essay on.

EDIT: Still managed to kick that essay's ass.

The fact you can never find the comment a Youtube comment is replying to. Seriously, why can't we just click the @Name and find the post it's replying to? Who the hell thought that wasn't necessary?

I have a chrome extension that hides all Youtube comments.icon_thumbsu.gif

Well, since I've started to own my own things now, being an adult going to college, I hate it when people use my stuff. If they ask, I guess it makes it a little better, but I would rather not let them use it at all. And not so much with big stuff, but small stuff.

For example, a hand towel. I'm kinda big on hygiene, so I don't like it when other people use my towel. And my roommate doesn't do laundry a whole lot, and he often throws his hand towel into his dirty clothes, leaving mine the only one in the room. Personally, I bought two, so that I could wash one and still have one to use, but he uses the other of his two to cover something, and so when his becomes 'dirty', he doesn't have one to use, and so he uses mine. And for some reason that just irks me.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When I sit on TIF and refresh OT every 5 minutes, nothing changes. When I leave and do something really quick for 10 minutes, all the topics I read instantly get replies.

This is the bane of my existence here on TIF. Whenever I have the time, there's no one posting. Possibly due to the fact that I really only have time at like 3am, and only the Aussies and Kiwis are up then.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The fact you can never find the comment a Youtube comment is replying to. Seriously, why can't we just click the @Name and find the post it's replying to? Who the hell thought that wasn't necessary?

I have a chrome extension that hides all Youtube comments.icon_thumbsu.gif

Thank you for letting me know that this exists.