Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Well, even if improved security helps stop just one terrorist, that's one safe plane of passengers. It is incredibly ridiculous the things they do, but after 10 years, you get used to it.

Terrorists will go blow trains, boats, and cars up. Planes are too hard let me tell you. One day, only white Christians can drive a car at 16. Everyone else will have to wait until they're 21 and pass twenty different patriotic, legal, and driving tests.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's more of a personal urk then anything. How someone who looks ugly, has a dead personality and doesnt do ANYTHING but play games and doesn't even want to look for work, can get into an open relationship with a chick that isn't too bad looking.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD@@@

Popoto.~<3

It's more of a personal urk then anything. How someone who looks ugly, has a dead personality and doesnt do ANYTHING but play games and doesn't even want to look for work, can get into an open relationship with a chick that isn't too bad looking.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD@@@

Example?

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

One day soon, the majority of America will be Black/Hispanic.

I imagine you're white?

And just out of curiosity, how many kids do you plan to have?

I see a lot of white people bemoaning this eventuality (personally I think it's completely true but don't really care) - but typically white people have less children than people of other ethnicities.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I think it'd be more accurate to say that eventually there won't just be a "white" or "black" or "hispanic". Interracial relationships are only getting more common as the days goes by.

Although this may entail some sort of "purebred" mentality in the future...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

People who answer like in the quote below and that we have to google it to know what they mean.

One day soon, the majority of America will be Black/Hispanic/Asian/Indian.

ftfy

People who answer like in the quote below and that we have to google it to know what they mean.

ftfy

I did the exact same thing with the exact same post.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I imagine you're white?

I see a lot of white people bemoaning this eventuality (personally I think it's completely true but don't really care) - but typically white people have less children than people of other ethnicities.

Only one if I even do. I should point out that that's not something that annoys me, it was a response to the post above it saying something about only white kids being allowed to drive.

ftfy

Sorry about that. rolleyes.gif

Some things just look/sound better when you use an acronym rather than spell it out.

Some things just look/sound better when you use an acronym rather than spell it out.

This reminded me of that one post on /b/ where someone posted a picture of a circled sentence on a wall saying "everything looks better in a circle" and then someone replied with a picture of the Nazi flag and said "you mean like this?"

Um, on topic... Sundays.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I imagine you're white?

Only one if I even do. I should point out that that's not something that annoys me, it was a response to the post above it saying something about only white kids being allowed to drive.

Well, this is what I mean. You have one white kid to replace two white parents...it's hardly surprising that there are less and less white people around.

I don't see it as a bad thing, like I said. But it's just not surprising.

polvCwJ.gif

This reminded me of that one post on /b/ where someone posted a picture of a circled sentence on a wall saying "everything looks better in a circle" and then someone replied with a picture of the Nazi flag and said "you mean like this?"

Um, on topic... Sundays.

I lol'd.

K4ylan, the good part about that though is that it makes me learn more acronyms lol.

Lenin said throwing around the word 'brave' was problematic, not the word 'hero'.

And to be honest (and I don't mean any offense), I think that Lenin's being a bit unreasonable, as are the people who agree with him. I mean, come on, does it really piss you off when people call a kid who is going to die soon 'brave'? Who cares if this kid doesn't fit the exact definition of bravery. In such a situation, why should you be pissed about a little misuse of the word? Death is right in front of them; they know they won't live as long as they could have without cancer. They have to deal with that, and I find simply living on knowing that to be brave, simply accepting it.

Does it piss me off? Not particularly, but my definition on bravery would be someone saying "pull the plug on me, I don't really want to suffer through this." Now that takes some balls (and courage) do do.

The object of life is to survive whatever the circumstances. Giving up at any point is the weak option, even with terminal illness.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Renters who don't allow pets. I have to pay like 200 bucks or something to even allow a single pet, then it's some sort of monthly fee. :angry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Renters who don't allow pets. I have to pay like 200 bucks or something to even allow a single pet, then it's some sort of monthly fee. :angry:

Depending on where you live they may not legally be allowed to say that - for instance where I live a landlord might post an apartment that says "no pets" but it's illegal to do that so you can take them to court.

polvCwJ.gif