Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Kinda related to the above:

I've noticed more people sometimes act like they didn't hear what you said, saying "What?," just so they can have time to prepare an answer.

Or, they think they knew what you said, but they want to be sure so they don't sound like a dumb ass replying to a question that wasn't asked.

I usually hear the question, but it doesn't register immediately, so I respond with what, followed by the immediate answer.

Eg. "Where's the remote?"

"What? Oh, it's ____"

The thing that really grinds my gears is saying something once perfectly clear then to be asked what was said

then to say it again then they still ask what was being said it pisses me off so much i just give up.

It means they didn't hear/understand you. I thought everyone realized that, but I guess not...

PM me for fitocracy invite

Kinda related to the above:

I've noticed more people sometimes act like they didn't hear what you said, saying "What?," just so they can have time to prepare an answer.

Or, they think they knew what you said, but they want to be sure so they don't sound like a dumb ass replying to a question that wasn't asked.

I often times have a hard time understand what people say. My mind won't process what I hear. So someone can say something perfectly logical, and it just flies right over my head. I feel like a dumb ass, but my mind just doesn't process what they just said.

Bronies.

no wai guise u just small minded n ignurent, i rly liek the show about ponies and luv and frendship lol i totally dun want any attention lol im not a nerd

^ What I feel like I'm reading when I read arguments between people and bronies.

People who READ brony/anti-brony arguments.

No wait.

People who complain that they read brony/anti-brony arguments.

Why not.

People who argue over MLP.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm going to agree with Riku on this one...

You think bronies are awful but your sig says you're a proud brony?

Do you think for one minute that I think that I think that I am a good person? Please.

...what....

Exactly.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm going to agree with Riku on this one...

You think bronies are awful but your sig says you're a proud brony?

Do you think for one minute that I think that I think that I am a good person? Please.

...what....

What don't know the [bleep] I?

When you go on 3+ different forum/boards/discussion things plus school and each one has very different rules on how to behave.

For me that means 4chans /g/, grasscity, facebook, TIF, and a few other places occasionally. Respective leniency of those is: swearing allowed and common, swearing allowed and very common, swearing allowed and somewhat common, and no swearing at all. Then there's school where you have to be respectful and well behaved in addition to not swearing. It's like having to switch between three lives.