Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Usually if someone is trying to chat as I'm leaving, I'll just stay logged in to Gmail/Facebook/etc and walk away, so it seems like I was afk already.

I hate when people clearly do not appreciate topical humour. I mean, [bleep] you, these aren't that funny but hey, at least I'm making an effort to lighten the mood where and when it applies.

FOR EXAMPLE, while studying for a biochemistry course, my friend wrote this on the blackboard we were using:

"Hey, do you like gold jokes? Au yeaaaaah!!"

so I told him

"Hey, your chem jokes are terrible, you should take them and Barium"

to which he responded

"No they don't! Want to hear a joke about Potassium?"

me "K"

"How about the one about nitric oxide?"

me "No"

Out of the ten or so people WE were essentially teaching biostats to that day even though it was group study, nobody even cracked a smile. Pissin' me off!

hiccup.png

My economics teacher frequently swears (only [cabbage] though) to get her point across some times to us. At school, you know you have an alright teacher if they aren't afraid to swear.

My English teacher swears quite a bit actually. Everything under the sun is up for grabs. Seriously.

j0xPu5R.png

I hate when people clearly do not appreciate topical humour. I mean, [bleep] you, these aren't that funny but hey, at least I'm making an effort to lighten the mood where and when it applies.

FOR EXAMPLE, while studying for a biochemistry course, my friend wrote this on the blackboard we were using:

so I told him

to which he responded

me "K"

me "No"

Out of the ten or so people WE were essentially teaching biostats to that day even though it was group study, nobody even cracked a smile. Pissin' me off!

That's harsh. Some of those jokes were pretty good. I would have laughed.

so I told him

to which he responded

me "K"

me "No"

You have some classmates with rather thick skulls if they didn't even crack a smile. That's a pretty damn good joke. (I'm not sure if it's multiple jokes, but it all seems like one single one to me) I laughed either way, so that's a win. :)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

so I told him

to which he responded

me "K"

me "No"

It made me laugh. And that's not very easy right now.

I hate how my workplace ignores the seasonal employee seniority list at this time of year. At the end of this week I will have 5 shifts in the past 2 weeks. At least one guy with half of my seniority will have 8.

so I told him

to which he responded

me "K"

me "No"

Looks like mixing humor and chemistry gave a bad reaction.

so I told him

to which he responded

me "K"

me "No"

You have some classmates with rather thick skulls if they didn't even crack a smile. That's a pretty damn good joke. (I'm not sure if it's multiple jokes, but it all seems like one single one to me) I laughed either way, so that's a win. :)

Nono it's 4 separate jokes.. he knew three and I knew one, I guessed the last 2 which made it even awesomer.

That sucks unkn0wn.. I quit my job at Subway cause they were giving shifts that I really needed to newbies, only cause they promised they'd turn into full time employees eventually (which of course they never did).

hiccup.png

It sounds worse than it is, but yeah, it sucks. From September until December, I technically shouldn't even be employed. But the company and union decided to give each seasonal employee a maximum of 30 shifts in that time. I'll still get my 30, but this will lower my off-season income.

Tenure. [bleep] the current tenure system and [bleep] bad teachers.

http://stagevu.com/video/kncivhfkbisl

I HIGHLY recommend this movie (Waiting for Superman) if you live in the US. Sheds a lot of light on some not so obvious things.

Welcome my son

Welcome to

The machiiiiiine

Fite the masheen bro lol rite on 420 4 lyfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That type of person annoys me greatly. I wish they would accidentally sterilize themselves.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Can't stand people who text too much when they should be conversing with fellow humans face-to-face.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Yeah, like those friends that are glued to their phones when you're hanging out with other friends?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's pretty annoying that my internet in my house with my roomies is slower than my resnet from last year.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Yeah, like those friends that are glued to their phones when you're hanging out with other friends?

I don't mind text messaging so much but a few friends of mine are constantly on Facebook on their phones when we're out. It's almost feels like our company isn't enough...

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

so I told him

to which he responded

me "K"

me "No"

Looks like mixing humor and chemistry gave a bad reaction.

Lmao.

Staurolite.png

One of my friends is the worst with texting while hanging out. At a couple concerts we've went to he just stood there idly on his phone texting. He spends like 20 bucks to go to a concert and stands and texts... wtf. Needless to say I don't go to concerts with him anymore.

I've seen people at homecoming and prom that are slow dancing and texting at the same time. It's ridiculous. You seriously can't wait till after the dance?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!