TPR+PH Day Out

Thehitman324

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got a small piece of the people who hate you, how many opts were you fighting? Imagine a larger piece of the clans that hate you. If tpr and PH can work together you're in some trouble if more of these clans you're on badsides with work together.

6590ew.jpg

If tpr and PH can work together you're in some trouble

They haven't proved it.

Fake topics on Tipit don't faze us at all if that's what your'e thinking :grin:

Clan staff will always look into situations as they arise, but we can only act on what proof we have. The proof we have now shows clearly that some members of DK and maybe one or two members of DV were pking with TK and at some point in time clashed with TPR and PH around BH level wildy.

If you have anything that proves otherwise, I recommend pm'ing it to a staff member. (Not me though, I'm in TPR and cannot touch the topic.)

hzvjpwS.gif

I be nicee TK coz of Nathan <3:

TK vs TPR - 2 hour PKRI

CR Tip.It forum warriors will come to AC :thumbup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

You got a small piece of the people who hate you, how many opts were you fighting? Imagine a larger piece of the clans that hate you. If tpr and PH can work together you're in some trouble if more of these clans you're on badsides with work together.

We were fighting a full open cc, we didn't take pics because we didn't think you'd actually make a topic but wow. PH is against us because we're with DK, so if you want to call this a crash war then don't be surprised when VR hit PH. Too bad that wasn't all of DK, would've been a 2 v 2 feast.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

I would have love to been there personally, but I was not online at that time and while the time I could log to rs and hop to the world TPR had ended because Ph had left because they had a mass.

Being out pulled badly TK did good, if the opts were kind of equal maybe it would had been different story. :thumbup:

dontspamxh3.gif

TK vs TPR - 2 hour PKRI

Nathan owns

Don't attempt to avoid the main part of my post, PKRI AGAINST TITANS POWER REVOLUTION NOW! :thumbup:

Do you like pancakes?

I heard you like chicken. (I was implying nothing by that comment ;) )

TK vs TPR - 2 hour PKRI

lool that will never happen

theyl prob call ph for help

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

TK vs TPR - 2 hour PKRI

lool that will never happen

theyl prob call ph for help

Hence the AC

not much Tk could have done with 93 opts to your full clan chat (i couldn't even join). Had a click over your fall in and you guys had 240 options with some people spread out before you came to mass snipe us. Was pretty fun hugging bh stairs and 1 shotting someone and running back to stairs. Meanwhile you guys killed around 2-3 of us while we killed around 15. Sucks that you guys all bailed after Ph went to mass for their cwa war. Oh well, pretty cool to know it takes 2 teams to beat us.

tpr starting:80 opts

ph starting:120 opts

tk starting: 90 opts

Despiration at its finest

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

not much Tk could have done with 93 opts to your full clan chat (i couldn't even join). Had a click over your fall in and you guys had 240 options with some people spread out before you came to mass snipe us. Was pretty fun hugging bh stairs and 1 shotting someone and running back to stairs. Meanwhile you guys killed around 2-3 of us while we killed around 15. Sucks that you guys all bailed after Ph went to mass for their cwa war. Oh well, pretty cool to know it takes 2 teams to beat us.

We left right after you were hugging BH, why would we stayed for that when you go in and out of bh and wouldn'ty go deep? And we didn't have 260 opts lol, I would love to see some proof of that before talking stuff. And TK talking about desperation? Asking DF for a fight 24/7 every single day, flaming topics, crashing our wars, mentioning us on their pk topics after killing 3 DF out of 20 tfc members, yeh ok we're the ones desperate rofl.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Sir, with all due respect i believe its desperation, not despiration.

We left right after you were hugging BH, why would we stayed for that when you go in and out of bh and wouldn'ty go deep? And we didn't have 260 opts lol, I would love to see some proof of that before talking stuff. And TK talking about desperation? Asking DF for a fight 24/7 every single day, flaming topics, crashing our wars, mentioning us on their pk topics after killing 3 DF out of 20 tfc members, yeh ok we're the ones desperate rofl.

Gratz beating a clan with 90 opts and its 2vs1

I hope your happy that you beat us=)

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

Didn't want to have to do this but this argument ends here...

a3270.png

This is what happened. Tk picked off a few people and then ph had another war so they couldn't continue fighting. Tpr realized that they couldn't beat TK without there 150 blackup opts and ended. Any questions about this pic means that your terrible. Us ending about a few minutes after this topic was posted. rofl.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Better luck next time Tempted Killers.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I believe I speak for the majority of the posters here when I say:

I'm so confused...

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.