THe Neggas Clan Defeats THE

Worm13

The Neggas Clan vs THE

Earlier in the week I set up a fight with KO for this weekend only too have it cancelled the next day. We looked for another fight for the next couple days with most clans being busy, we were about to give up until Drew from THE approached us, we set up the fight with following rules..

• 1 Hour Cap
  • Spiders - Greaters
  • Melee/Binds/Range
  • Corrupt/Dung Items Allowed
  • TNC Attacks, THE Defends
  • No Sniper Cap

TNC Starting: 84 Opts

10mq5xt.png

THE Starting: 90 Opts?

Confirm please? You rushed us :[

The fight started about 15-20 minutes late due to no worlds being free, we were contacted by THE and told to hop to W122 and german world. As we logged in we were told to hurry up so we left a few people behind. While walking up from mossies we were rushed from THE on top off spiders hill and the fight began. The start of the fight was pretty even but we soon took control, about midway through the fight our binds started to slip and we lost momentum. Within the last 15-20 we picked it back up and kept the pressure on, as the cap ended we both took ending and TNC had the win.

TNC Ending: 90 Opts

33ngnz8.png

THE Ending: 60 Opts

sgid7l.jpg

Some pics:

a413e.png

a4147.png

a4142.png

a40db.png

Was a interesting fight... with 10 randomers camping me plus you guys completely dragging it into your timezone to gain more opts.

flamesig.jpg

Currently 'The' Clan Warlord

Join 'THE' NOW

10 years and going

Forums = www.theclanrs.com

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A Rich Man4 is in 7 clans. | Clans: All Unknown Bounty Hunters Ever, Divine Kings, Erins cuties, Pimpin Likatutu, Scotties Hotties, Team Justin, The Neggas Clan | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=A%A0Rich%A0Man4

So.. what is he - DK or TNC ?

Heard DK + randoms were helping TNC.

Sorry about that, that was 1 member and he doesnt pk with dk

<luckyfist> hey ur rsn is a rich man4 right

<LoRd__JoShUa> Yea, but i am not the original one, he cahnged his anme more then once, so it shows me in the same clans as he was

<LoRd__JoShUa> Na,e*

<LoRd__JoShUa> Name** fml I am tired

<luckyfist> ok

<luckyfist> :s

<LoRd__JoShUa> I can change it in a week

<LoRd__JoShUa> Or so

<LoRd__JoShUa> I'll go check now.

<LoRd__JoShUa> 16th of may , not even a week

<luckyfist> ok thanks :s

Grats TNC expected a bigger pull from 'the' but i guess they're not as good as they make out to be (A). Would love to fight you but your timezone restricts you pretty badly :(

Well we had a decent pull for the time we fought, it dragged on to their timezone so there wasent much we could do there

apart from randomers, great fight TNC.

Currently 'The' Clan General

Join 'THE' NOW

10 years and going

flamesig.jpg

Well we had a decent pull for the time we fought, it dragged on to their timezone so there wasent much we could do there

apart from randomers, great fight TNC.

There timezone? Lol thats the time your warlord tries to every time he sets up a fight with BK don't kid yourself.

FIght was supposed to start at 530pm est, it dident start till 6pm because they delayed.. they have alot of aussie and its late for our gmt, Im not making excuses to why we lost lol they beat us. But it would of been a better fight if we kept time in between and not let it drag one sided.

Currently 'The' Clan General

Join 'THE' NOW

10 years and going

flamesig.jpg

you guys completely dragging it into your timezone to gain more opts.

Sorry but i have to say LOL!

gratz on the win better luck next time 'the'

They act like they don't do that all the time :(

They act like they don't do that all the time :(

10 of your 15 posts since you registered are baits towards 'The' and Gladz. I'm honoured you find us that interesting, but I'd like to give u a heads up: nobody cares.

signature4s.jpg