Dragonwood Takes Down The #1 Of TWR. 24v34 Full Out - 5/21/2010

Darkrai

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cewar235337.png

Got piled but tanked LGZ off, I was a bit surprised that we won - however we performed very well. Good fight.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Worst war ever from our side, it took us 4 kills just to get organized and get a pile again..

Gratz DW

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Lol at fruitloops.

I watched part of the war and Dw completely dominated using all styles as their advantage KO'ing many people.

Good job Dw. a +10 in a 24 v 34 is really hard to come back from. :thumbup: Blnt Lgz.

Lol at fruitloops.

I watched part of the war and Gladz completely dominated using all styles as their advantage KO'ing many people.

Good job Dw. a +10 in a 24 v 34 is really hard to come back from. :thumbup: Blnt Lgz.

Gladz? :blink:

Gratz Dragonwood

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Lol at fruitloops.

I watched part of the war and Gladz completely dominated using all styles as their advantage KO'ing many people.

Gratz Dragonwood

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

worst war i've ever been a part of, never seen us do this bad before... grats on your win thought, and after the rematch it was clear you were better at all styles. Personally lagged like crazy when trying to switch prays and it ended up on mage lolcats

In all honesty I feel what your saying, eariler in the day when I went p2ping with TT, i couldn't log into 124 then when I was doing bandos and zammy certain worlds I logged into were pretty much impossible for me. I would log in not be able to move, my food nor prayer would load and I would have to close my screen inorder to log. Oddly enough one of our tankers at Zammy wasn't able to put up proper prayers due to lag aswell.

expected, dw are in a completely different league to lgz and it showed in this war, even if lgz won the rm cwri's when out numberd are hard cos u can just go for the lower lvls. gz dw blnt lgz disapointed at how u did

We're disapointed aswell, oh well you win some you lose some, but this should of been a win.

We got bored of the same melee/binds fights and we're trying to do more all styles, we've fixed a strong amount of blasters/rangers/binders/melee/curses. We just need to get better at tanking in all styles.

Until next time dw, keep doing what ya doing.

worst war i've ever been a part of, never seen us do this bad before... grats on your win thought, and after the rematch it was clear you were better at all styles. Personally lagged like crazy when trying to switch prays and it ended up on mage lolcats

In all honesty I feel what your saying, eariler in the day when I went p2ping with TT, i couldn't log into 124 then when I was doing bandos and zammy certain worlds I logged into were pretty much impossible for me. I would log in not be able to move, my food nor prayer would load and I would have to close my screen inorder to log. Oddly enough one of our tankers at Zammy wasn't able to put up proper prayers due to lag aswell.

wefwe.png

couldnt move but wasnt lagging on ts lol

2uhxug9.jpg

Impressive, Well done Dragonwood :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

blame fruitloops

Gj DW :thumbsup:

no is say blame u haha :mrgreen:

idk what really happened in the war tbh dced and lagged b4 war and i was first pile but ya it was pretty bad

gratz dw :thumbsup:

I agree with the lag as we had it happen in 102 yesterday so we hopped worlds, but to say that was why they lost the war isn't fair, as Dragonwood was warring on the same world and if it were a server problem they would be facing the same exact issues as LGZ, it's not like Jagex has it out for LGZ (or do they :twisted: )

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

I agree with the lag as we had it happen in 102 yesterday so we hopped worlds, but to say that was why they lost the war isn't fair, as Dragonwood was warring on the same world and if it were a server problem they would be facing the same exact issues as LGZ, it's not like Jagex has it out for LGZ (or do they :twisted: )

i dont even think the world was laggy for everyone else, was just saying for me it was.

2uhxug9.jpg

Lol at fruitloops.

Gratz Dragonwood

My bad Dw. :P

Well done DW, that's pretty exceptional.

Chins up LGZ, we all have bad days.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader