Dungeoneering Items In Wars

SaltyPigeon

Okay so since dungeoneering was released, I haven't been very active in the clan world.

I was busy training my combat and I also decided to get a Gravite 2h while I was at it, to prepare for my return to clan-warring.

Well, I have come to find that nearly all recent wars I've seen on Tip-it

have "Dungeoneering Off".

So I asked a few people why that is so, most saying it's "just like corrupt".

If this is why these new Items are usually turned off, than Iv'e got something to say.

If this is not why, than can someone please tell me why? I haven't heard much anyone speak of it.

-Dungeoneering Items are worked for, there is no luck in getting it.

-Unlike corrupt items, there are no risk in obtaining dungeoneering items.

-Dungeoneering items are not tradeable. Therefore they are just like FoG/Rc items.

If dungeoneering items are turned off most the time, then why arent fog/rc items?

Or was FoG/Rc items usually turned off after their release too for a short period of time? Because I don't recall.

Or could these items be turned off because they are "hard to get"?

Now that would be a shame, because real members of clans should put hard work

into making their clans succeed. I think allowing Dungeoneering items to pretty much all wars would

be great for f2p clan warring.

I think the case is people are just to lazy to get dungeoneering weapons and would rather

not risk having a disadvantage during a war, so they just turn it off.

I encourage more clans to turn dungeoneering on!!!!!

(BTW- Im so damn tired its 4 a.m. on a school night r0fl why the draynor cabbage am I writing this I have a math test tommorow)

Using G2h (Max ive hit so far is 363 :P)

100523223522.png

Bonuses

100522175349.png

Its a skill, its available to everyone, if you turn it off you might as well start putting caps on people with high magic levels. The items you get are the rewards for training to a high level, exactly the same as the rewards for training high magic where you can land more binds on opponents and splash them when your tanking.

Mere stupidity if you don't allow them.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

I'm trying to get a longsight at the moment, so I hope that it's allowed in fights. For all the reasons that you mentioned, it's simply Warlords who are scared that their members are lazy who don't use those rules.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

They do seem to be having an impact, as much as I agree that it's a skill thats open to everybody and such, the only reason clans are putting them off is because they may know that their members don't have a lot of the weapons, so why put themselves at a disadvantage? Hoping to get a longsword in the next couple of weeks.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

it does do an impact on CWA especially the sighted bow..which bonus increases from 29 up to 110 i think

making it useful for level 80 ranged to range on wars not neccesaryly lvl 90+

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Having used them they may be worth it for the bonuses but besides the longbow sight the weapons can cost quite a hefty amount to be recharged similar to barrows items.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

I totally agree with this, when I get wars I try avoiding the DG rule because every time I come up with it they want it off. I find it ridiculous when clans come with that "DG off" rule so I'm like either DG is On or there is no war, easy as that. My members worked hard for it and they deserve to use it in the majority of our wars.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

lolz salty fighting u that night was fun :P i still owned u alot

ot: i completely agree with you here, especially considering i am working on g2h as well, many dungeoneering items offer a wide range of possibilities, yes it will make tanking and all harder, but that just adds onto the fun of warring, particularly in cwa as it does get somewhat boring at times

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

It's their decision, if you don't want to war with DG off then you're clearly looking for:

A. An advantage

B. Something different

and the opponents probably see it as an advantage seeing as you want it on so badly and will think your members are more prepared for a DG allowed war.

I think over time it will be more common.

6590ew.jpg

Dungeoneering items are just like GOP items or FOG items.

- You have to only invest time for getting them (see: RC Staff)

- You can, and you HAVE to recharge them (see: Druidic stuff)

Corrupt is not allowed, as it only needs luck and/or money to get some corrupts.

So the reasons why should it be allowed:

- If one clan got the most of them, they shouldn't be disadvantaged.

- Everyone can get it for free.

And a last thing. Don't belive that your clan is the only one what does not have a lot of Dungeoneering items.

Its like why people only want meele+bind wars only so it limits the Range Skill. Same principal but its liimiting the dung skill.

But then again, u cant dungoneer in a war lke you can range.

That is like saying fletching is off for a no range war.

Corrupt is not allowed, as it only needs luck and/or money to get some corrupts.

And a last thing. Don't belive that your clan is the only one what does not have a lot of Dungeoneering items.

Stats on dungeoneering is way too much compared to a normal staff and a RC staff and same with the robes. Dungeoneering items stats gives around 50-80 stats more than any f2p item. And also i doubt any one will have their item wasted since its 10 hours and will only use it on wars which is around 30mins-1hour matches meaning you can use them for more than 10 matches

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Stats on dungeoneering is way too much compared to a normal staff and a RC staff and same with the robes. Dungeoneering items stats gives around 50-80 stats more than any f2p item. And also i doubt any one will have their item wasted since its 10 hours and will only use it on wars which is around 30mins-1hour matches meaning you can use them for more than 10 matches

Actually, these weapons only degrade when ur in combat. That means it wont fully degrade until the hp bar has been over your head for 10 hours.

Not to mention it only costs a mil to recharge. By the time you have lost charges you probobly will have eaten much much more value in food than it would cost to recharge.

Actually, these weapons only degrade when ur in combat. That means it wont fully degrade until the hp bar has been over your head for 10 hours.

Not to mention it only costs a mil to recharge. By the time you have lost charges you probobly will have eaten much much more value in food than it would cost to recharge.

still i doubt will be fair letting this items on lol..theres many people(like me)that dont like dung or wouldnt want to waste their time on it because tbh i relly hate the skill its boring and makes no sense as a skill at all

unled2hm.png

People have their opinions. I doubt dg items will become regular in medium sized clan fights, despite the fact that many of us are working towards DG stuffs (I myself already have longbow sight, working towards G2H).

I mean... They can be a bit too advanced for a F2P fight sometimes. In spite of not being able to use it for most wars, I don't mind. If DG items do become a regular I'm gonna miss the rune weapons.