dragonwood-5396916.png

Forums | SwiftIRC: #dwood | Memberlist

Dragonwood [DW]

vs

The Gladiatorz [GLADZ]

Dragonwood Memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=dragonwood

Dragonwood Retired: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=dwpage

Gladz Memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=gladiatorz

TWR Declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/266928-twr-dragonwood-declares-on-the-gladiatorz/

• Wednesday, May 26: 6:00 EST Start
  • Melee Binds Ranged
  • Matched
  • Tree To Tree

Dragonwood Starting Options: 63 Options

The Gladiatorz Starting Options: ~90 Options (Cut Down to 63)

We arranged a TWR War with Gladz, and came into the war with 21 people. Gladiatorz took an early win by KO'ing a few of us with an extremely organized ranged unit, but we soon started to pull away and take down their members at a fast rate.

The war went on with Dragonwood's pile being filled with tribrids and rangers, making it difficult for Gladz to tank. In the end, we ended with 9 people - thanks for the clean fight Gladz.

Thanks to Tempted Killers and Crimson Raiders for the AC, it's greatly appreciated :P

Dragonwood Ending Options: 27 Options

The Gladiatorz Ending Options: 0 Options

100526181059.png

100527103938.png

Pictures:

warh.png

dwvgladz5.png

dwvgladz4.png

dwvgladz1.png

dwvgladz2.png

dwvgladz3.png

100514155804.png

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

Grats DW :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations DW, we lacked the binds/tanking today.

I'd like to ask why it was necessary for john 4(level124) and grimmick to log out. I'd also like to know why it was necessary for John(level 106) to kick knightmare after returning to watch. Other than that it was pretty clean, and good fight.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

First war i got kod at in along time, teaches me to talk on a phone and war lol.

Gf Gladz(Grimmick and johnt is 4en did die). Talked to john the lvl 106, attacked him to get him off.

Edit: Thanks for the AC TK, i don't know why u thanked CR for the ac. All they did was run in and kill our current ac(a few of them ranged us too)

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

First war i got kod at in along time, teaches me to talk on a phone and war lol.

Gf Gladz(Grimmick and johnt is 4en did die). Talked to john the lvl 106, attacked him to get him off.

Thank you for talking to the 106, and I know the other's died just curious why they had to log out at east tree :/ (they came back soon after but was still unexpected)

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

Congratulations DW, we lacked the binds/tanking today.

I'd like to ask why it was necessary for john 4(level124) and grimmick to log out. I'd also like to know why it was necessary for John(level 106) to kick knightmare after returning to watch. Other than that it was pretty clean, and good fight.

I wasn't aware about Sfa and Grimmick, infact I think they both died, I told whoever was kicking Knightmare to stop and was told they had done so. My apologies, I will have a word with each of them.

2aj520j.gif

Edit: Thanks for the AC TK, i don't know why u thanked CR for the ac. All they did was run in and kill our current ac(a few of them ranged us too)

yes cr logged in and rushed us but oh well

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord