Real life pictures - 4

Marco

STREAKS?! NO GINGER?

Looks good Leah! I imagined a pixie haircut when you said 'short' but this is nice. Looks equally as good as your long hair. :D

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I think she called them 'Highlights'. I don't really know eh. But no ginger anymore! Thanks Becky. And no, no pixie cut I'm afraid. Don't think I could quite pull that off.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

I think she called them 'Highlights'. I don't really know eh. But no ginger anymore! Thanks Becky. And no, no pixie cut I'm afraid. Don't think I could quite pull that off.

Yeah, those would be highlights. That's the technical term for them.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Did you land it? I see a lot of kids around here doing similar things, none land it. I love 'action' pics. Hoping my finace will take some this summer of basketball, swimming, and maybe even disc golf, lol.

I did, been skateboarding for almost 4 years now. :thumbup:

DO A BARREL ROLL.Nice picture, I can't skate on shorter boards to save my life. Longboards for me :P

Thanks :shades: The thing with longboards (in my opinion) is that it's hard to not look like a complete douche, which many people in my are do unfortunately. However, judging by the pics I've see of you, you fall into the "cool longboarders" category. :thumbup:

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

We had a "Classy Day" on Monday, where we went around town and then had dinner and played Magic whilst being classy all day. It was awesome.

168985_1773947309600_1266833708_2111166_6212541_n.jpg

A group of friends of mine do that every Friday. They've tried to get me to join, but wearing a suit has pretty much lost its meaning because of speech. :3

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

dsc8312k.jpg

dsc8340.jpg

Today my friend and I had a picnic by the river, it was lovely. Oh and then this lady's dog just came along and hung out with us for awhile.

It's not too late,

They are actually Real D 3D glasses from the cinema.

Are they actually, though?

Moi:

JwMLM.jpg

Yes, my girlfriend and I went and watched The Voyage of The Dawn Treader in 3D :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Cheese and bacon shapes, the name, it makes them sound awesome. Combing three of my greatest loves, cheese, bacon, and shapes?

But then when you have them, you realise they're the worst type of Shape there is.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Cheese and bacon shapes, the name, it makes them sound awesome. Combing three of my greatest loves, cheese, bacon, and shapes?

But then when you have them, you realise they're the worst type of Shape there is.

Yes, they're cheese and bacon shapes. Dude, what are you talking about? They're the best type of Shape there is. Ask Wongtong, she eats mine all the time. For some reason I only like to eat the skinny ones that curve inwards though. :mellow:

It's not too late,

Yes, they're cheese and bacon shapes. Dude, what are you talking about? They're the best type of Shape there is. Ask Wongtong, she eats mine all the time. For some reason I only like to eat the skinny ones that curve inwards though. :mellow:

Oh yeah. They're the best. Well actually, I love all kinds of Shapes. I have a few boxes somewhere in my house. :D nom nom.

Just to keep on topic..

165741_495956868268_543058268_6208099_1934713_n.jpg

Dreamtongirl and me.

STARFISH FORMATION!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!