Rejuvenation

Kraker500

As all of you may or may not know but Rejuvenation has opened recently. If you don't about the clan well they are a DI remake in my opinion i don't personally like remakes as they try to achieve something that can't be achieved again. But this doesn't stop RJ to be better than DI, as they can certainly be better if they are determined :thumbup:

So now to get to the point I have 2 questions to ask you guys...

1. Do you think RJ will surpass DI or be equal or be even lower than DI?

2. Do you think RJ will be successful in F2P? As there main focus is on F2P although they are willing to accept P2P fights.

3. Do you think RJ will be successful in P2P, if later on they start doing P2P again? Right now there main focus is F2P but you never know what holds for them in future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion RJ can achieve DI's level or even surpass them, depending on how much work Ghf is willing to put into the clan and how determined they are to be at the top again. It would be really hard to do again as there is a lot of competition now although it isn't impossible. I think RJ will not be successful in F2P for a while, as they are really new atm and need to work in a lot of aspects to give the Top 10 a challenging fight. Although as time passes by, there skills will improve and will certainly be a force to be reckoned within the Top 10. RJ in my opinion if does P2P, they can certainly be at the top but it WILL REQUIRE A LOT OF DETERMINATION as they will get slapped around by ROT and BRUT a lot but if they can endure that they can certainly achieve #1 or at least will be able to make ROT run for their money :thumbup:

Overall I have really high hopes in RJ, though it all depends on how much work the staff puts in and the determination of the clan as they have a lot of talent :smile:

Don't care honestly, as long as it's a sturdy clan that's not crashing / causing crash wars I'm fine.

2. Do you think RJ will be successful in F2P? As there main focus is on F2P although they are willing to accept P2P fights.

I was disappointed to hear that they were F2p based but makes sense I suppose. Yes they will be successful if they do it right.

3. Do you think RJ will be successful in P2P, if later on they start doing P2P again? Right now there main focus is F2P but you never know what holds for them in future.

Yes I think they will, they may not be number one but they'll give activity and for a new clan entering into P2p they'll definitely put up some fights.

6590ew.jpg

It sure wont be easy task being able to pick their level back up there but nobody knows whats going to happen

Well at the moment we cant say much since it just reopened but it looks promising

As you said we never know how the will handle P2P but if they do there might be alot more p2p action for sure

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Having seen one of their first hand performances, they need a lot more time to bring it together as a team. They vastly outnumber people but they're not doing the damage that their numbers should command. That, and I've seen a lot of rulebreaking. Either they don't care or they just have so many people who are dragging down their overall performance...I don't know. If they don't start shaping up and kicking the useless people who only joined because of the namesake, they'll slump hard and won't excel.

hzvjpwS.gif

I agree with Lady_Ninane about RJ's organisation. They have a lot to improve, I heard they warred several clans outnumbered, but their opponent still managed to have control in the fight. (thinking about TKO vs RJ, or the recent Sol vs RJ where Sol did pretty good). They just reopened, and in time (in my opinion) they will pick it up and improve their organisation as well. Once they manage that, they are looking forward to a great future.

lightningcopy.png

Don't really know much about them, And i don't really think their any good. They came to Ac us the other day and we cleared them quiet easy when they had more people than us.

But i wish them the best of luck. No clan will ever achieve what Di achieved, 5 years of dominance, complete and full adheres of honor.

Personally, I've was never all that impressed by DI and nor am I impressed by Rejuvenation. To me DI was nobody special and neither is RJ, a lot of hype behind what amounts to an average clan. As to what they'll do I feel they'll do like many other remakes, they'll totter along for a time and then fade away into obscurity once again. You can't relive the past as much as you want, the best thing to do is to remember it and move on.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

I'm inclined to agree with Joe.

DI's only major claim to fame was their domination in p2p. If this remake doesn't strive for the same they won't be anything special, although they could amount to a decent clan eventually.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Re makes will never be the same as the old clan, just never, no matter how hard u try

Solace was considered a "se remake" but we eventually grew into our own identity. They have that chance too...but these early stages are crucial.

I'm sure RJ members probably hate seeing topics like this heh. I feel sort of bad. But DI was such a historical clan that it just can't be avoided >_<

hzvjpwS.gif

Nothing will ever equal up to DI. Thats like saying some clan would equal up to Dark slayers or shadow elves, or EH.

I think they will, as we all know DI's boards support RJs and since DI's TS was supported through DIs forums, if someone were to DDose DIs forums RJ's boards and TS would go down. Also their main leader support will only be supporting them for 4 months, so that is when their test will truely begin.

Sure.

I don't think so, at least not for a while unless something big happens in the clan world.

Yes definitely, they just reopened and their fights and pulls look promising to me.

3. Do you think RJ will be successful in P2P, if later on they start doing P2P again? Right now there main focus is F2P but you never know what holds for them in future.Yeah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Do you think RJ will surpass DI or be equal or be even lower than DI? They'll never equal or surpass DI, it's a bit of a stupid question, DI have been one of the most dominant clans in Runescape history, the likes of DF, EoS, Corr, VR and TT will struggle to surpass or equal what DI done, let alone a clan that's only recently opened.

2. Do you think RJ will be successful in F2P? As there main focus is on F2P although they are willing to accept P2P fights. With a memberbase like they have, I'm sure they'll do fine. How well they'll do, I don't know, it all depends on how long they stay open.

3. Do you think RJ will be successful in P2P, if later on they start doing P2P again? Right now there main focus is F2P but you never know what holds for them in future. If they get a huge number of ex DI then of course they'll be a force in P2P, however how dominant they can be is yet to be seen.

mod1jv7.jpg

I don't feel that they will surpass DI because of DI's dominance in both P2P and F2P. There was also the whole legacy that DI had that will really make them better than RJ would ever be,

They could be in their own way. Look at Solace, they can do well in their own group. I don't see why they wouldn't be though because looking at their recent fights.

They could but it depends on if all their members are ready. If all their members are amongst those who were once active and dedicated DI then sure.

j0xPu5R.png

I don't think any clan made in today's clan world can surpass a clan like DI. It's hard to compare a remake with the original clan because if the remake wanted to be the exact same clan as the original they'd basically reopen under the same name. Opening under a new name shows to me a desire for a different identity, so comparing Rejuvenation and DI is difficult and probably not the best way of looking at things.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I don't think any clan made in today's clan world can surpass a clan like DI. It's hard to compare a remake with the original clan because if the remake wanted to be the exact same clan as the original they'd basically reopen under the same name. Opening under a new name shows to me a desire for a different identity, so comparing Rejuvenation and DI is difficult and probably not the best way of looking at things.

GFTT! (Quoted for the truth).

Never thb.

More members and win in war could put them in top 5-10. Successful in F2P? time will tell...

Good luck going up against RoT. Again, time will tell...

Ask any old schooler and they'll knew who DI is. Now ask new schooler and they probably don't.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

I do not think that any clan is ever going to be able to achieve what DI achieved. #1 F2P & #1 P2P at the same time is just an impossible shadow to live up to. I personally think that Rejuvenation is going to be a lot lower than DI was - probably around the Top 10 at best.

I do think that Rejuvenation will be successful in F2P, as long as they keep themselves focused towards it. However, if they want to be successful, they have some issues to iron out with organization. I'm sure that they will be able to smooth things out and be quite a force in the clan world in a few months.

I think that Rejuvenation will be okay in P2P. Not too bad, but nothing that special. That is, if they choose into step into P2P at all. I think that Rejuvenation WILL step into P2P as soon as they strengthen themselves in F2P, but they definitely won't be competing for a Top 5 spot anytime soon.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.