1272939584658.jpg

My contribution to keeping alive the only thread I visit on these forums anymore.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

for those who don't know, I'm working on 99 crafting. Have the money, just need the bstaffs.

you can use my staff ;)

reported.

also, nice sig where'd you get it :]

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

can buy daily for you if you want how many do you need?

might be meming bro pal soon to dg a bit :thumbup:

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

If you start dging again, I will probably start dging hardcore <3

dgs5.jpg

I have battlestaves but they're all mine because i'm getting 99 craft too and I had the idea first so you should sell me yours otherwise I'll tell everyone you copied me.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

HEY [bleep] YOU MAN

You'd like to, wouldn't you.

Anyway, I'm bored so I'm gonna blog because you don't have story time anymore.

I worked on monday all day, worked last night, working tonight, studying for exams, Nex is being a [bleep], banked 99 crafting, and I didn't encounter any girls I tried to woo with my hippie charms.

See, you should let me write your blog for you, I'm far more efficient than you, you rambler.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

IHasChicken has inspired me.

My blog

After work, I got invited to 2 parties (1 birthday, 1 random) but didn't go to either because I got lost trying to find the restaurant to eat dinner before one of the parties. Standing on the sidewalk where the restaurant was supposed to be, I got out my phone to check how to get there or text someone, but I ran out of battery and got the "battery too low for radio use" message. So I got fed up and drove home. On the way home, my two main radio stations decided to simultaneously play that "Rolling in the deep" song that everyone hates ("We could have had it *VOICE CRACK* AAAAAAALLLLLLLL"). Then one of them played "I roll up." FFS I just want to listen to some Katy Perry and Ke$ha, not this crap. But I got low on gas, so I went to fill up. The pump was broken, and I had to hold the gas nozzle in place like an idiot. After that, I ate at Chipotle and got the vegetarian burrito, because I like guacamole but don't want to pay $2 for it (if I get meat). Like always, I asked for pinto beans, and the guy warned me that there is bacon in the pinto beans. I need a shirt that says "I'm not vegetarian. I just like guacamole." After a burrito and some chips, I went home to play fable 3, but I got a disk read error 3 times before I could save for the first time. In a fit of rage, I retreated to my room and got my stealing creation rocks. Then I planned to go to bed but did absolutely nothing for 2 hours. Good fight my night.

Thanks for the rant space, and good night.

lalalasig2.png

got a 3month card not sure when to use it

have absolutely no money on that account though so will be dging and that's about it ;P

problem is, if it's within the next month i wont be able to talk on skype at all which is half the fun ;-;

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

IHasChicken has inspired me.

My blog

After work, I got invited to 2 parties (1 birthday, 1 random) but didn't go to either because I got lost trying to find the restaurant to eat dinner before one of the parties. Standing on the sidewalk where the restaurant was supposed to be, I got out my phone to check how to get there or text someone, but I ran out of battery and got the "battery too low for radio use" message. So I got fed up and drove home. On the way home, my two main radio stations decided to simultaneously play that "Rolling in the deep" song that everyone hates ("We could have had it *VOICE CRACK* AAAAAAALLLLLLLL"). Then one of them played "I roll up." FFS I just want to listen to some Katy Perry and Ke$ha, not this crap. But I got low on gas, so I went to fill up. The pump was broken, and I had to hold the gas nozzle in place like an idiot. After that, I ate at Chipotle and got the vegetarian burrito, because I like guacamole but don't want to pay $2 for it (if I get meat). Like always, I asked for pinto beans, and the guy warned me that there is bacon in the pinto beans. I need a shirt that says "I'm not vegetarian. I just like guacamole." After a burrito and some chips, I went home to play fable 3, but I got a disk read error 3 times before I could save for the first time. In a fit of rage, I retreated to my room and got my stealing creation rocks. Then I planned to go to bed but did absolutely nothing for 2 hours. Good fight my night.

Thanks for the rant space, and good night.

I studied for my calculus and chemistry exams, did some second order differential equation and Laplace transformation [cabbage] for about 3 hours, and some thermodynamics and chemical kinetics study for another 2, then worked a 6pm til midnight shift at work where I got so wired on energy drinks that I am now home at half past midnight, exhausted, unable to sleep, and not wanting to do anything other than 'scape even though, if you measured my vital signs, I'd probably be legally dead.

And my feet hurt like an absolute [bleep].

Why does everyone else's life sound so [bleep]ing good.

Also, you don't like Adele but you like Ke$ha? This is...quite different to most other opinions.

dungensweapers.png

So I've pretty much been spending the past week with my girlfriend. Every. Single. Day. At first I was a bit wary of getting into a relationship so fast, and I wasn't totally sure if I liked her enough or knew her well enough to want a relationship with her (I'm impulsive, I know). But . . . I definitely like her now. I don't know if it'll last that long, but right now I'm happy being with her. She doesn't seem to be emotionally unstable/insecure (after Kayla, I refuse to ever date a psychotic woman again).

I don't know if this is the same for other guys, but I really like when a girl dresses well, which Kelsey does. She also works out and eats healthy, which is another huge plus. And the sex is great. Obviously a plus.

I'm still looking for a job, but I just applied at this very fancy, historically significant hotel in my city. I'm hopeful for that. I spend the vast majority of my time job-hunting in a city that has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country. FUN FUN FUN ON FRIDAY!

My P2P runs out tonight and I'm not sure when I'll be able to renew. I'm very close to 117 dungeoneering and I'm slowly working on 99 crafting, but I really haven't had much time to 'Scape between job-hunting and Kelsey. Oh well.

I'm supposed to register for classes in a few days, but without money I'm not sure how that'll pan out. We'll see. My educational future is looking bleak.

Now would be a great time to win the lottery.

dgs5.jpg