Oh, and I hung out with the girlfriend all day today. She's too intense. It's nice.

[bleep] you, man. Seriously. Why can't I get lucky and find a girl like that? All my past relationships failed because the girl couldn't match my intensity.

>implying that I'm lucky and not just really really ridiculously good looking.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I could easily sign up for an apprenticeship and get in based on my last name

The first name that hopped to my mind was, unfortunately, Obtaurian.

Why don't you just take up the thingy as an electrician, and then later further your education and take on the professorship thing during a middle-life crisis?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Why don't you just take up the thingy as an electrician, and then later further your education and take on the professorship thing during a middle-life crisis?

I suppose I could, but I'd really rather get my education when I'm still young. :/

dgs5.jpg

I thought hexhunter.

Oh, and I hung out with the girlfriend all day today. She's too intense. It's nice.

[bleep] you, man. Seriously. Why can't I get lucky and find a girl like that? All my past relationships failed because the girl couldn't match my intensity.

>implying that I'm lucky and not just really really ridiculously good looking.

>>implying that its because your good looking and not because your good at DG.

GIRLS LIKE IT WHEN YOU CAN KEY THERE LARGES IN UNDER 15 MINUTES.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Let's put this into perspective:

There's been Jane, Lisa, Kayla, and Kelsey.

First night I met Jane I told her that I was 101 dungeoneering. She slept with me a month later.

First night I met Lisa I told her that I was 107 dungeoneering. She slept with me two dates later.

I never told Kayla my dungeoneering level. I never got laid.

First night I met Kelsey I told her I was 116 dungeoneering. She's now my girlfriend.

Conclusion: [bleep]es love dungeoneering.

dgs5.jpg

you need to improve, kelsey might start cheating on you with cheesy if she sees that he has a better medal then you.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

cam we 5:5 it? I'll snape.

DM0Yq2c.png

DON'T SIGN YOUR LIFE AWAY, JIMI! Just don't do it...

I really hope everything works out for you and you can finally get into a university. Your goals in that department seem very legit and you should really try your hardest to make it. Becoming an electrician would just be giving your life up... :???:

First night I met Jane I told her that I was 101 dungeoneering. She slept with me a month later.

First night I met Lisa I told her that I was 107 dungeoneering. She slept with me two dates later.

First night I met Kelsey I told her I was 116 dungeoneering. She's now my girlfriend.

Is dat fo reals? I really can't imagine a situation in which this subject would come up when talking to a girl i liked... I mean, farming, runecrafting levels, maybe, but dungeoneering??

Oh, and good job implying that your current GF is a [bleep]. I only sent her a link of this blog 2 days ago :twisted:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

God xpx, you're devious :eek:

Anyway, as your publicity manager, I thought this would be a good time to talk to you about your relationship with said party "Kelsey". We realise your popularity on these boards and thus would like to remind you that appropriate development of your image can result in tangible paybacks for your estate.

As such, I would like to make the following proposal. I have been in contact with a family planning clinic, and when I mentioned your name, the doctor proposed that you have a total of three(3) sons, if possible, with said party "Kelsey".

I hope you will consider my proposal as it will increase your marketability greatly.

Looking forward to working with you in future.

wotv.png

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Today on skype, Mr. Obtaurian was listening to me as I explained some troubles to our skype group. When I told of my adventures in which the girl I'm ineterested in is friends with my ex who hates me, he suggested qcing my dungeoneering level to them in response.

We will see how this goes tomorrow.

ZMFg2.jpg

make sure to show them your binds.

DM0Yq2c.png