I'M CALLING IT HERE AND NOW.

Obt's gonna get murried.

Obt's gonna father a legion of children, first around the LA/SD area, then throughout the rest of the US west, then around the world. The only indicator will be their unbelievable good looks and incredible ukulele talent. These children will eventually continue the cycle, until the world is ruled by a legion of attractive musical supermen. Then, the world will end, for completely unrelated reasons.

Source: http://www.Science.edu/obtauriandoomsday.pdf.

I [bleep]ing lol'd so hard. You made my day.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

So you are dating like 6 girls at once? GJ!

Can we judge Jumu for dating/not dating 6 girls at once? OH YES WE CAN!

Oh, and i still don't find this blog stuff interesting :???:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Fml Obt why can't I be you.

your not special enough sorry

just go through the door and be on your way sir

FAIRLY CERTAIN HE IS NOT IN POSSESSION OF A "NOT SPECIAL ENOUGH SORRY"

caps very much so necessary

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Fml Obt why can't I be you.

If you mean his way with women, that's not very hard to achieve. Just talk to/flirt with a lot of them and get comfortable doing it. It is not a complicated thing to do, just takes practice. We nolife RS- if we can do it, you can do it!

If you mean the guitar, yeah, he's pretty good at that. Just practice a lot for years.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I just entered the top 30k of the RS hiscores. Yay :rolleyes:.

In other news I got 3-4 hours of ZMI to do tomorrow, I logged out at the banker, so I may not log on tomorrow.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I seem to be the only one dateless here, as in I've never had one before.

I'm proud of myself.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I seem to be the only one dateless here, as in I've never had one before.

I'm proud of myself.

I've been on ONE date my entire life. :unsure:

...I should just become an hero.

It's exactly what Green said: going out with girls is just a matter of confidence (and there's no difference between false confidence and real confidence).

Though having a good sense of style helps.

dgs5.jpg

Anyway, STORY TIME.

So I picked up Kelsey last night (found her house right away this time) and I actually went inside and met her mom and sister. OH BOY! So we drove up to this movie theater that NO ONE goes to, ever, and we saw Insidious. We were the only ones in the theater. Just like last time, we were pretty much talking, flirting, joking, and kissing while we waited for the movie, and even during the movie. The movie itself was pretty decent. Some of the imagery reminded me of House of a Thousand Corpses, which I like. There was only a couple parts that I didn't like (the ending included, pfsh).

So the movie ended and we sat in the theater making out for like 10 minutes, then the janitor walked in so we ggs'd out of there and back to my truck. My best friend had told me earlier that day that he was having a barbecue, so I called him to see what house it was at, and I told him we'd head down there. Kelsey, however, did not want to go. She said she wanted to do something fun, with me, but not that kind of fun. WHAT. It was the first time I saw that typical girl [cabbage] from her, but we ended up swinging by my house. Five minutes after we got there, my brother comes home. D'oh! We left, went back up to her house, and we sat in my truck a street over and made out for what seemed like a long time, and I started moving into foreign territory (read: her chest area), which she did not object to, but I kept my hand in check anyway; I don't feel the need to move too quickly with this girl. Anyway, after awhile she said she had to go, so I walked her to the door, we said our goodnights, and I left.

My mouth literally felt numb afterwards. Every time I looked at her she kissed me or hinted that I should kiss her. Not that I mind. I've always been a sucker for girls who give me tons of attention. I'm hanging out with her again tonight. I have no clue what we're gonna do, though. The city I live in is notorious for having nothing to do, ever. We'll see.

EDIT: Oh, and not much Runescape lately. I'm still looking for a job like my life depends on it (funny, 'cause it really does). Gwyn, Nick, and Physics are definitely gonna pass me and get 120 before me. :(

dgs5.jpg

At least you're going to get 120 before me ;)

More Story Time, less RS!

I don't even have the will to "start with a girl from scratch". And i'm too introvert(shy) to just go to someone and start a conversation/something.

And your blog is really turning into a dump of bad jokes/memes/other crap. Do something about it!

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Yeah, I don't really like all the pictures. :|

So Trey and I did a sort of experiment today. He went out and bought a can of Pepsi and I bought a bottle of Coke. Trey is a Coke man. I'm a Pepsi man. We took this step of faith so that we could end our ceaseless fighting over which is better.

My Coke, taken by my horrible camera phone that makes everything in this picture look warped:

[hide]tIn9Vl.jpg[/hide]

Trey's Dutch Pepsi:

[hide]bNvIkl.jpg[/hide]

So here's a few of the conclusions we came to:

- Pepsi is more crisp than Coke.

- Coke is sweeter than Pepsi.

- Pepsi tastes more like a "light" soda than Coke; it's less substantial, so to speak.

I like Pepsi for the same reasons Trey dislikes it, and likewise, Trey likes Coke for the same reasons I dislike it. I have a newfound respect for my friend, and I feel that we are closer as a result of the selflessness that each of us displayed in trying to understand each other's preferences in fizzy, corn syrupy beverages.

dgs5.jpg

Yeah, I don't really like all the pictures. :|

So Trey and I did a sort of experiment today. He went out and bought a can of Pepsi and I bought a bottle of Coke. Trey is a Coke man. I'm a Pepsi man. We took this step of faith so that we could end our ceaseless fighting over which is better.

My Coke, taken by my horrible camera phone that makes everything in this picture look warped:

[hide]tIn9Vl.jpg[/hide]

Trey's Dutch Pepsi:

[hide]bNvIkl.jpg[/hide]

So here's a few of the conclusions we came to:

- Pepsi is more crisp than Coke.

- Coke is sweeter than Pepsi.

- Pepsi tastes more like a "light" soda than Coke; it's less substantial, so to speak.

I like Pepsi for the same reasons Trey dislikes it, and likewise, Trey likes Coke for the same reasons I dislike it. I have a newfound respect for my friend, and I feel that we are closer as a result of the selflessness that each of us displayed in trying to understand each other's preferences in fizzy, corn syrupy beverages.

;3 <3

also: Dat hand hair.

4e0Vn.png

Anyway, STORY TIME.

So I picked up Kelsey last night (found her house right away this time) and I actually went inside and met her mom and sister. OH BOY! So we drove up to this movie theater that NO ONE goes to, ever, and we saw Insidious. We were the only ones in the theater. Just like last time, we were pretty much talking, flirting, joking, and kissing while we waited for the movie, and even during the movie. The movie itself was pretty decent. Some of the imagery reminded me of House of a Thousand Corpses, which I like. There was only a couple parts that I didn't like (the ending included, pfsh).

So the movie ended and we sat in the theater making out for like 10 minutes, then the janitor walked in so we ggs'd out of there and back to my truck. My best friend had told me earlier that day that he was having a barbecue, so I called him to see what house it was at, and I told him we'd head down there. Kelsey, however, did not want to go. She said she wanted to do something fun, with me, but not that kind of fun. WHAT. It was the first time I saw that typical girl [cabbage] from her, but we ended up swinging by my house. Five minutes after we got there, my brother comes home. D'oh! We left, went back up to her house, and we sat in my truck a street over and made out for what seemed like a long time, and I started moving into foreign territory (read: her chest area), which she did not object to, but I kept my hand in check anyway; I don't feel the need to move too quickly with this girl. Anyway, after awhile she said she had to go, so I walked her to the door, we said our goodnights, and I left.

My mouth literally felt numb afterwards. Every time I looked at her she kissed me or hinted that I should kiss her. Not that I mind. I've always been a sucker for girls who give me tons of attention. I'm hanging out with her again tonight. I have no clue what we're gonna do, though. The city I live in is notorious for having nothing to do, ever. We'll see.

EDIT: Oh, and not much Runescape lately. I'm still looking for a job like my life depends on it (funny, 'cause it really does). Gwyn, Nick, and Physics are definitely gonna pass me and get 120 before me. :(

Sounds like your relationship is based mostly around physicality. Next thing you know, you'll be [bleep]ing the brains out of each other every day and then things will eventually get boring and you'll break up. ;)

td2sig.jpg

Not quite. Like I said before, I really enjoy her company and she's a good conversationalist, which is something that I require of any girl I expect to be dating longterm. We seem to have a lot in common, too, which is cool. However, I don't know her well enough yet to really gauge my connection to her, so the physical stuff tends to be the point of focus right now.

dgs5.jpg

Not quite. Like I said before, I really enjoy her company and she's a good conversationalist, which is something that I require of any girl I expect to be dating longterm. We seem to have a lot in common, too, which is cool. However, I don't know her well enough yet to really gauge my connection to her, so the physical stuff tends to be the point of focus right now.

I can dig that. At any rate, I'm happy for you :)

Also, inb4 mono. :-P

td2sig.jpg

inb4 120dating

At 99 dating, you unlock the ability to get married, and at 120 you unlock the ability to secretly cheat on your wife with a bunch of hookers, ala Tiger Woods. Arnie and Tiger are among the few people who have achieved 120 dating.

td2sig.jpg

inb4 120dating

At 99 dating, you unlock the ability to get married, and at 120 you unlock the ability to secretly cheat on your wife with a bunch of hookers, ala Tiger Woods. Arnie and Tiger are among the few people who have achieved 120 dating.

There are so many ppl with 99 dating srsly. 120 is pretty rare tbh.

recci-518.png