MY INTERNET REFUSES TO CONNECT TO RUNESCAPE AND A VARIETY OF OTHER SITES SUCH AS MSN OR GMAIL SO I AM HERE TO VENT MY FRUSTRATION AT NOT BEING ABLE TO DUNGEONEER RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mad.

STORY TIME.

Okay, now I feel like things are finally moving along and I can actually say STORY TIME. So Kelsey and I went and saw the midnight showing of Hangover 2 last night. We got to the theater about four hours early and went to the bookstore nearby and pretty much talked for like two hours (she's a huge reader, like me). As an aside, she needs to stop wearing gigantic heels; I'm a good hand taller than her without those things, but otherwise, no.

So we went and sat in the theater for like two [bleep]ing hours and just talked and joked around, etc. The theater was packed with high school students being loud and obnoxious (go figure). So the movie finally starts, and ten minutes in . . . screen goes black . . . sound and lights turn off . . . everyone is upset. Someone actually lit up a joint near us (California, etc). Ten minutes later the movie comes back on, but at a part later than where it turned off . . . two minutes later screen goes black again . . . then the movie finally restarts. <_< It occurred to me while we sat there in the dark that I could've tried to make a move on her, but I get the feeling she's classier than that.

When the movie ends, we're both extremely tired and it's like 3AM. We start walking to her car and she complains about the cold, so I wrap my arm around her. We get to the car, she gets real close to me, says she had a good night, and we kiss. Nothing fancy; just a kiss. As we parted she smiled and said "that's all you're getting for now." She gets into the car, and I walk away.

Getting back into dating is weird, but it's fun starting from scratch with a girl. What may or may not be fun, though, is that this girl is actually interesting and can hold a conversation, so it's one of those times where I'm tempted to just focus on her. That's not fun because nine times out of ten, girls are only interesting on the surface (surface being her looks and the way she acts when we first meet). Focusing on her would be asking for trouble, so I won't do that quite yet.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

That's not fun because nine times out of ten, girls are only interesting on the surface (surface being her looks and the way she acts when we first meet). Focusing on her would be asking for trouble, so I won't do that quite yet.

FOCUS ON 120 DG!

tumblr_lkaev3mR2k1qg9o91.jpg

C1Geq.png

STORY TIME.

So I went out with Kelsey for the third night in a row. I got lost trying to find her house, as it's in this crazy hilly wooded area with no signs or addresses to speak of. FML. But I finally made it, picked her up, and we went up to this park that overlooks the whole city. I brought my guitar, too; no girl can resist a good serenade.

Right from the get-go she had her arm around me and this night was definitely much more comfortable for us than the previous two. This is especially important for me, as I tend to be a body language type of person. I played two songs for her (my songs) and told her I'd play a couple more every time we go out from then on. Can't exhaust my favorite medium for showing off so soon. ;)

It started to get pretty cold, and neither of us had jackets, so we got all cuddled up, and the kissing and flirting began. She's a good kisser. It never got intense, exactly, but it definitely felt like she was trying to hold back. She's a pretty clever flirter, which I like. We kinda just talked, made out, and cuddled up for awhile. Then she said she had to go home, and really, so did I (I've been having to wake up extremely early most days for the past few weeks). So we got to my truck, made out again, and left; this time she moved over and sat next to me, holding my hand, etc. It was cute.

We got to her house, made out in my truck s'more (that's 'some more', har har har) and I finally walked her to the door where we said our goodbyes (via making out, etc). She asked me to call her tomorrow. I think I will.

I totally went into this expecting the same ol' thing I get with every girl, but I'm pleasantly surprised. It's only been three days and I'm starting to like her a lot, and I'm really curious to see where this goes. I no longer have any desire to chat up multiple girls. There doesn't seem to be a need for it at this point.

dgs5.jpg

I'm reposting this on the second page for visibility. [bleep] yeah, advertisement!

STORY TIME.

So I went out with Kelsey for the third night in a row. I got lost trying to find her house, as it's in this crazy hilly wooded area with no signs or addresses to speak of. FML. But I finally made it, picked her up, and we went up to this park that overlooks the whole city. I brought my guitar, too; no girl can resist a good serenade.

Right from the get-go she had her arm around me and this night was definitely much more comfortable for us than the previous two. This is especially important for me, as I tend to be a body language type of person. I played two songs for her (my songs) and told her I'd play a couple more every time we go out from then on. Can't exhaust my favorite medium for showing off so soon. ;)

It started to get pretty cold, and neither of us had jackets, so we got all cuddled up, and the kissing and flirting began. She's a good kisser. It never got intense, exactly, but it definitely felt like she was trying to hold back. She's a pretty clever flirter, which I like. We kinda just talked, made out, and cuddled up for awhile. Then she said she had to go home, and really, so did I (I've been having to wake up extremely early most days for the past few weeks). So we got to my truck, made out again, and left; this time she moved over and sat next to me, holding my hand, etc. It was cute.

We got to her house, made out in my truck s'more (that's 'some more', har har har) and I finally walked her to the door where we said our goodbyes (via making out, etc). She asked me to call her tomorrow. I think I will.

I totally went into this expecting the same ol' thing I get with every girl, but I'm pleasantly surprised. It's only been three days and I'm starting to like her a lot, and I'm really curious to see where this goes. I no longer have any desire to chat up multiple girls. There doesn't seem to be a need for it at this point.

dgs5.jpg

I'M CALLING IT HERE AND NOW.

Obt's gonna get murried.

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

I'M CALLING IT HERE AND NOW.

Obt's gonna get murried.

Obt's gonna father a legion of children, first around the LA/SD area, then throughout the rest of the US west, then around the world. The only indicator will be their unbelievable good looks and incredible ukulele talent. These children will eventually continue the cycle, until the world is ruled by a legion of attractive musical supermen. Then, the world will end, for completely unrelated reasons.

Source: http://www.Science.edu/obtauriandoomsday.pdf.