Greatest invention of all time.

Albel

In terms of remaining alive, I'd have to say synthetic insulin, without it I'd be dead.

But Legos have to be the best invention ever.

Legos over life any day

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of remaining alive, I'd have to say synthetic insulin, without it I'd be dead.

Id have to go with you on this. I am diabetic as well. So this for sure :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Vehicles, cars, trucks, ariplanes. Without those we'd probably still be living a village life style and most of us would be farm hands working from sun up to sun set just to grow enough food to stay alive...

after that, computers would be lame without the interwebz!

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

• 2 weeks later...

Whiskey, crisps, Motörhead and (female) thongs!

Or if i'm gonna be boring and serious, computers (well sorta electricity..).

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Flint + steel. If I had to lose everything in my life except for one object, it would definitely be this. I would be truly happy in a world with no inventions, except for when it comes to fire. Starting a fire with a self made bow + fire board is unbearable.

I suppose, if I wanted to be really thrifty, I would say that glasses were the best. That way I could see perfectly, and still be able to make an effort-free fire by using the lens. Flint+steel is really unbeatable though.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

The interwebz. It allows people to communicate across the world in seconds. So the internet as a database for information and not as in youtube or twitter.

But really, the telephone, radio, and television revolutionized communication in the same way so I'd find it difficult to decide between them all.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

But really, the telephone, radio, and television revolutionized communication in the same way so I'd find it difficult to decide between them all.

But the phone, radio, and TV wern't the same.

With the internet you had a constant flow of information, between one party and another, even on the phone it was two people at once. With the internet it may be me and you reading this, and also 5 other people, or 10, or 50. It's the magnitude of it.

Drugs.

Once gene splicing becomes a reality I'll replace it with that. The lack of ethics would greatly speed this up too. God ethics needs to leave scientific discovery alone.

Nobody said Air conditioning? I mean all of us would be sweaty as hell...

I get in [cabbage] for using mine. :cry:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

But the phone, radio, and TV wern't the same.

With the internet you had a constant flow of information, between one party and another, even on the phone it was two people at once. With the internet it may be me and you reading this, and also 5 other people, or 10, or 50. It's the magnitude of it.

But the internet is quite useless without databases and data storage systems. We all know if the internet fails the world is screwed, but not because there's no Twiter or Facebook, but the connections between data storages. Every item you ever buy has a set number in various databases across many companies that keep order and efficency in the world economy.

So I think, that the computer itself is the better invention since you could technically transfer data by hand. Internet is the computers best friend though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Worst invention evor!

Currency

Probably in my top 20 of the best ones.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Worst invention evor!

Currency

Probably in my top 20 of the best ones.

I agree. I hate it when kids go communist and blame money for everything. Without currency civilization would not exists. Every tribe would have their own value for items, preventing a unified economy over a very small area. Without a common system, none of the tribes could be united -except through brute force, already unstable enough, the lack of a common currency would make it more unstable still.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Mankind: Electricity. No electricity. No power for everything that used it.

Must be fun in the night time outside, when you get jumped to your death, eh?

For me: not sure... PC maybe.

Edited by DarkYeng

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~