Greatest invention of all time.

Albel

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I hate it when kids go communist and blame money for everything. Without currency civilization would not exists. Every tribe would have their own value for items, preventing a unified economy over a very small area. Without a common system, none of the tribes could be united -except through brute force, already unstable enough, the lack of a common currency would make it more unstable still.

And then oops a very small percentage of the population owns a massive percentage of the money and the desire for money has corrupted humans absolutely.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I agree. I hate it when kids go communist and blame money for everything. Without currency civilization would not exists. Every tribe would have their own value for items, preventing a unified economy over a very small area. Without a common system, none of the tribes could be united -except through brute force, already unstable enough, the lack of a common currency would make it more unstable still.

And then oops a very small percentage of the population owns a massive percentage of the money and the desire for money has corrupted humans absolutely.

I want to see you donate the majority to your money to charities. Tomorrow morning. See you at six.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I want to see you donate the majority to your money to charities. Tomorrow morning. See you at six.

The love of money and working so you can provide enough for yourself are two completely different things, dude. And by the way, I do give to my town's food shelf, so suck it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Can't decide between my computer, and my aircon. If i was living in England, it would be my computer hands down, but living in a hot climate requires air con.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

hmmm...it vibrates and it varies in size, it has lots of different settings, only the expensive ones work good................................................................a cell phone! <3

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

Nobody said Air conditioning? I mean all of us would be sweaty as hell...

I have a pool. :cool:

Greatest invention? The wheel.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Birth Control

Same.

I'd be SOOOO screwed right now without it.

Wait, so you were pregnant?

nah, condoms&pills combine to make like 99.9999% efficiency or some [cabbage] like that. but without them...there's not a doubt in my mind I'd have at least enough kids to start my own baseball league

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Birth Control

Same.

I'd be SOOOO screwed right now without it.

Wait, so you were pregnant?

nah, condoms&pills combine to make like 99.9999% efficiency or some [cabbage] like that. but without them...there's not a doubt in my mind I'd have at least enough kids to start my own baseball league

Though, having your own baseball league would almost be worth it. ._.

I'd have to say books, or like printing presses, or whatever they use to make books. I wouldn't be as big a nerd without them.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I FREAKING LOVE THOSE THINGS.

I'm almost tempted to buy one.

After all, it is a pillow. AND A PET. Thats a two for one. Now, go buy a dog and a serta pillow and tell me its cheaper than $20! I dare you!

also: I think the first invention ever invented was the most important. For obvious reasons.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I am not a huge fan of modern medicine. It is prolonging peoples lives which is ONE reason why there are so many damn people.

Without modern medicine I also probably wouldn't be here.. But I agree with you. I think it's ridiculous how much we want EVERYONE TO LIVE FOREVER, so we pump medicines into them.

Blakdragon39.png

I am not a huge fan of modern medicine. It is prolonging peoples lives which is ONE reason why there are so many damn people.

Without modern medicine I also probably wouldn't be here.. But I agree with you. I think it's ridiculous how much we want EVERYONE TO LIVE FOREVER, so we pump medicines into them.

and we also don't want everyone to endure a miserable life.

Worst invention evor!

Currency

Probably in my top 20 of the best ones.

So if everyone would have their own value wouldn't that also create a currency? Ofcourse it would but you couldn't just figure that out yourself could you?

You talk about a common system but the system is outdated, just like jails.

If you didn't notice it yet both don't work as they should.

Why do you think people made currencies and places where they can keep the people who don't fit in modern sociaty?

You goddamn fufu, you play RS and you still didn't figure out the point of the economies, the rich must get poorer while the poor must stay poor.

Your ignorance deserves a foot up your ass but you ain't worth spending the energy to lift the foot.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Worst invention evor!

Currency

Probably in my top 20 of the best ones.

So if everyone would have their own value wouldn't that also create a currency? Ofcourse it would but you couldn't just figure that out yourself could you?

You talk about

A unified currency within a region eases everything up, as Nick has already explained.

Let's not destroy this thread with yet another political discussion, create a new thread if you wish to talk about currency and value.

E: No need for hostility. If you run out of arguments, just admit you're wrong or be silent. No need to attack a person.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Sure, just like murdering anyone who's taking up too much space in jail would easen things up but that doesn't means it's the best thing to do.

I guessed he was American and i'm right ha, if there's one kind of people who are the most predictable it's the americans.

And especially because he's american he should understand it, but he doesn't, did you guys learn absolultely nothing with bush becoming your president?

Best invention ever: firepower, because guns don't kill people but it surely easens up the process of killing.

Like i said, easening things up isn't always the best thing.

If you don't get this you failed to see the point (duh)

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Okay.. that's enough of derailing this thread with a debate on world market economics and the effect of currency, etc.

If you want to continue it - start a new thread or move it to PM. Just not here, k?

Anyhow, I find that water purifying tabs are the best for me. I've probably used more of them than I have bought bottled water..

Printing press.

What's good for mankind is good for me.

Nothing else can hold a candle to that invention, except possibly for certain primitive weapons, fire, and shipbuilding.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.