High level [bleep]S thinking they're entitled to stealing worlds

Nomrombom

That guy is an ass and a noob for taking your kill and killing the low level ones instead of cannoning the soldiers.

Im sorry there are griefers in every game. You just have to be the bigger man and leave. Better then trying to fight him when he is stronger

A high level.....with manners?!

:shock:

Seriously, just quit with this [cabbage].

Don't think we can't see that you're purposely trying to emphasise any little post that supports you even though your argument has been ripped apart hundreds of times, and the majority disagrees with your point completely.

You're exactly right :thumbup:

(no joke)

But just because it's the majority doesn't make it right, like if the majority says abortion is wrong, I'll still argue because I believe in choice.

PM me for fitocracy invite

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy is an ass and a noob for taking your kill and killing the low level ones instead of cannoning the soldiers.

Im sorry there are griefers in every game. You just have to be the bigger man and leave. Better then trying to fight him when he is stronger

Don't think we can't see that you're purposely trying to emphasise any little post that supports you even though your argument has been ripped apart hundreds of times, and the majority disagrees with your point completely.

(no joke)

But just because it's the majority doesn't make it right, like if the majority says abortion is wrong, I'll still argue because I believe in choice.

If you enjoy debating so much, I suggest you join a local debate club/team. It's unfortunate now that you have made a name for yourself posting nonsense and have joined the ranks of sw0rd95 and battleboy haha.

100620152736.png

lvl 117. i raged and got all 3 kings on him and teled. not worth my time.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

100620152736.png

You got crashed by a level 117? <_<

Actually that looks like my gear......... :ohnoes:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Lol nice.

I think high lvls crash lower lvl'd players because we can. I used to feel guilty, but I honestly don't care when they say something which indicated their IQ is lower than room temperature.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Fixed :thumbup:

PM me for fitocracy invite

The same thing happens to my lower level clan mates on occasion. We solve this by sending in most of the captains and generals to form a mass kalphite worker killing spree complete with dwarf cannons. They hop, we leave. Why? Because no one messes with the Funk, and we are extremely territorial of our home world. And because it humors me, which is probably the main reason we do it.

Bahaha, i laugh when i imagine that happening.

Someone stealing kills for a while, when a whole bunch rolls in with cannons.

I got crashed duoing arma with my former clan leader, by 2 guys with maxed gear/ext ranges etc. Within half an hour my clan (silent gods at that time) had 40+ people massing the boss, with like 6 steel titans. we were all spaming "umadbro?" it was pretty [bleep]ing hilarious.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

100620152736.png

117 with a spectral+yak?

nvm just highscored him hes max tank :P

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I regularly crash noobs at KBD, bandos, etc. It's fun :thumbup:

And the above is a good reminder as to why the Runescape community sucks. It's too bad that most player's combat levels are higher then their IQ's. I guess being a higher level then someone else and having the ability to annoy them makes one's e-penor grow 10x in length.

Choice is a pretty really bad misnomer. But that's neither here nor there, really.

Deserve hard is't even a phrase.icon_e_wink.gif

But he's a higher level than you, so get stronger or gtfo.

So strongers players should be entitled to just kick lower cb players out? Because they've been playing for 2 months more? No.

I'm cb 95 btw, it's not like I'm a weak noob.

You are a weak noob, and yes. Train higher or get crashed.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

And the above is a good reminder as to why the Runescape community sucks. It's too bad that most player's combat levels are higher then their IQ's. I guess being a higher level then someone else and having the ability to annoy them makes one's e-penor grow 10x in length.

Yaya it's a game, I play it for fun. And if it involves making little kids cry and rage, why not? :thumbup:

Yaya it's a game, I play it for fun. And if it involves making little kids cry and rage, why not? :thumbup:

This thread seems to have a lot of people suffering from what I call "high level delusions". That is, they think they're entitled to annoy someone else on the basis of being a higher level, or simply because they can, which involves a very high level (Hah!) of ignorance. Doing something to someone simply because you can is, quite honestly, juvenile thinking. But given Runescape's player base, it shouldn't be all that much of a surprise.

*shrugs*

Anyway, to everyone lambasting the OP, tell me when and where you train, so I can show up and make your life a living hell. Because, I assure you, I can do it, regardless of your combat level. Then, afterwards, come back to this thread and tell everyone how happy you are about it.

This thread seems to have a lot of people suffering from what I call "high level delusions". That is, they think they're entitled to annoy someone else on the basis of being a higher level, or simply because they can, which involves a very high level (Hah!) of ignorance. Doing something to someone simply because you can is, quite honestly, juvenile thinking. But given Runescape's player base, it shouldn't be all that much of a surprise.

*shrugs*

Anyway, to everyone lambasting the OP, tell me when and where you train, so I can show up and make your life a living hell. Because, I assure you, I can do it, regardless of your combat level. Then, afterwards, come back to this thread and tell everyone how happy you are about it.

I have 187 ISW. Come find me. If you annoy me, I'll take the 45 seconds to hop. It isn't hard.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

*shrugs*

my enjoyment>your enjoyment.

Your killing DKs with slayer dart, I've already hopped twice, do I want to be looking at a waiting screen? no, I wana [bleep]ing kill some DKs, I'm going to crash you, get big or go home, and yes, training more than someone else does make you entitled to that spot. (you can take it cant you?)

DM0Yq2c.png

If one's own personal enjoyment is more important then someone else's enjoyment, more specifically how it affects another, then shouldn't scamming be legal under the same rationale?

Your killing DKs with slayer dart, I've already hopped twice, do I want to be looking at a waiting screen? no, I wana [bleep]ing kill some DKs, I'm going to crash you, get big or go home, and yes, training more than someone else does make you entitled to that spot. (you can take it cant you?)

Similar to how there's always someone smarter then you on the internet, there will always be someone in Runescape better then you. The irony here is that you say that you don't want to be looking at a waiting screen and want to kill some DK's, crashing someone is need be, yet if someone better then you showed up at DK's and used the same logic, you'd be forced to world hop, looking at the waiting screen in the process. Which kind of begs the question as to why you'd subject someone else to something which, admittedly, you wouldn't like being subjected to yourself? Seems kinda'... Hypocritical, don't you think?

Also, this whole "training more then someone else entitles you to that spot" is utterly ridiculous. How do you figure?

If one's own personal enjoyment is more important then someone else's enjoyment, more specifically how it affects another, then shouldn't scamming be legal under the same rationale?

Similar to how there's always someone smarter then you on the internet, there will always be someone in Runescape better then you. The irony here is that you say that you don't want to be looking at a waiting screen and want to kill some DK's, crashing someone is need be, yet if someone better then you showed up at DK's and used the same logic, you'd be forced to world hop, looking at the waiting screen in the process. Which kind of begs the question as to why you'd subject someone else to something which, admittedly, you wouldn't like being subjected to yourself? Seems kinda'... Hypocritical, don't you think?

Also, this whole "training more then someone else entitles you to that spot" is utterly ridiculous. How do you figure?

Scamming is a completely different kettle of fish. Scamming is completely taking a large amount of money from a person under false pretences, and is irreversible. Crashing is fixed by a world hop, and as such, is "reversible" and can be fixed very simply.

And all this topic is about is manners. Which do not exist on the internet. So stop whining about it. Please.

I just realised that by saying please, I'm using manners, so I'll change that to "go [bleep] yourself and stop complaining"

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

(no joke)

Firstly, there's no majority in an issue like abortion. At least where I live anyway.

Secondly, you ignored the first part about your argument being ripped apart hundreds of times. In this case, the majority has a basis on which they disagree. It isn't a PURELY subjective issue anymore.

-----

It amuses me when people talk about RuneScape not being real life, etc etc.

Suppose you were in a DVD shop, looking at a shelf of DVDs. Someone comes up to you and takes a bunch of DVDs. "You [bleep]! You don't have a right to steal my DVDs!!"

In this case, the DVDs basically represent the health of the monster. Someone is "killing" "your" shelf by taking DVDs off it. It's not your property, you're simply interacting with it.

Because that's basically what people like the OP are talking about. You don't OWN the monsters, you're merely present and interacting with them. So what gives you a right to scream at someone to get lost on the premises that you were there first (am I blind, or did I miss the first-come-first-serve sign at the door?), and it supposedly doesn't take a long time to switch to another world (another DVD shop)?

Granted, you'll point out the fact that other shelves will not have anyone browsing the DVDs if my analogy is a somewhat accurate representation of what happens in RS. But even if all the shelves had identical DVDs, and there were no one browsing the other 99 shelves in the shop, does that mean the person has some sort of a moral obligation to not take DVDs from your shelf? Of course not.

While I might or might not have hopped worlds in deference to someone already there, the OP labors under the false assumption that he/she can claim "dibs" on any spot/resource.

It's not yours simply because you found it unoccupied at the time. Someone else could have been there before you and simply banking. Or disconnected because of lightning. Or any number of things.

There is no seat-saving in Runescape. Get over your damned self, shake it off & move along.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

IF there are enough monsters for both of us, I always try to settle the matter peacefully, by asking him to kill the monsters in thatt corner, while i'll kill them in this corner. Both wins. However, if he wont agree and kills my monster, then i'll just but down my cannon and start firing. He usually leaves or tries to desperately get kills, which is not happening. Works every time.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

So I'm at the kalphites for my slayer assignment. Not the queen, not the soldiers or guardians, the workers.

The workers, the level 28s that are barely populated on ANY world.

So I kill a few and get some drops, picking up stuff, whatever.

Then a cb 122 comes in and just starts killing the MONSTER I'M ATTACKING. There are at least 5 more all around me, but he attacks THE ONE I'M ATTACKING.

So we kill it. I attack another and guess what? Same thing.

I *politely* ask him to hop, as I was here first and most worlds are unpopulated. And he just says no u.

kid-middle-finger.jpg

So I ask again, politely, and he says no, to which I respond get the [bleep] out you [bleep]ing [bleep].

I was aggravated, and he proceeded to provoke me after.

Eventually I had to just hop since he was stealing all the kills. This type of player makes me SO BLEEPING MAD. (gtfo censors)

They can just HOP, in 30 seconds, to a new unpopulated world which means better xp for both players. If this was green dragons, I can see that. All worlds are populated and a few players will have to duke it out for the good cash. But KALPHITE WORKERS?!

High level players seem to think they're entitled to everything and lower levels are not. I vow never to be like that, and I hope the few of us decent people left can stop this disease from causing frustration and anger 24/7 in RS.

Typical Rs troll. The biggest countertroll is to totally ignore it, and be more stubborn. Works for me. I guess it's different to the way you get slayer xp though. I'd just hop if I had the inferior stats, what else can you do? Or - Buy a cannon. Does help.