The Gladiatorz vs Exodus

Crazy723

Earlier this week we had our lovely Advisor Unbeaten 1 set up a fight with Exodus knowing that as long as it was clean (no PH etc) it would be a good fight. We hoped they would pull strongly around 40, and we were hoping for the same. The sign ups were looking good as Sunday approached and we had a few last minute no's because of Father's Day. (by the way we do have Father's, Exo. Thanks for that comment in IRC though: (16:23:12) (+Slaughter370) gladz must be fatherless)

Here are the rules: (since apparently they claim we had a sniper cap agreed on)

9px8c9.jpg

We massed up on this glorious Father's Day and quickly had 30 in TS within ten minutes. As time came closer, we had 90+ non wild options eventually getting 153 wilderness options. I'd like to say this also, before you accuse us of using spare's, you may want to deal with your own leader asking other clan's if they'd like to go on spares against us.

Starting:

Gladz: 153

100620130900.png

Exo: ~87

100620130833.png

We started off with multiple ko's and thanks to our lovely sniper unit we quickly demolished their pile within 15-20 minutes. We walked around for 20 minutes after looking for their regroup but they were no where to be found, we then heard DK were coming to crash and not wanting to deal with that we left to bank - upon arrival we were told Exo was back at MG so we went back up and instead found DK spamming X:

100620134946.png

Ending:

Gladz: 153

100620133436.png

Thanks for putting up the fight, Exodus.

Random pictures:

100620133501.png

100620164501.png

From after:

87345048.png

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

Gratz Gladz, very nice ops - keep those up!

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

The fight was fairly interesting. It was obvious that we haven't fought with those options for a few months, particularly for the first 1-2 transitions. It's also obvious that we got into the groove, however, or the fight wouldn't have been called off so quickly. Thankfully it was a clean fight as well which is quite unusual thesedays.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Gratz Gladz, nice pull :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Video:

At 13 seconds I get koed. :(

That's because you're like 94 combat. :\

I PM'ed Exo's Warlord before the fight to make sure they didn't think we were NH when Lordhotshot turned up in Addy.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Video:

At 13 seconds I get koed. :(

That's because you're like 94 combat. :\

I PM'ed Exo's Warlord before the fight to make sure they didn't think we were NH when Lordhotshot turned up in Addy.

Hate you both. And I was at my Dad's house while at the fight, it was dcing me like Mike does on a good day, so like 3-4 times in 20 minutes.