Does your $5 loyaly membership keep you from quiting Runescape?

noble_aloof

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um i lost my membership i think in november it would go back to 5? lol

i canceed it to quit then bought a 7/11 card then payed again then lost members again and have been mmeber since november

StarViv.png

I've had members on this account since ~2004. Never once canceled it. Like said before, Xbox Live+RuneScape=cheaper than WoW.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

No I am not agree to that. I am with the site because it full fill my requirements without any problem. Site offers this low price because of our loyalty to them. Price doesnt make any difference that hampers any decision related to it.

I buy my membership in batches of 6 months and 1 year, RS membership is relatively cheap in terms of MMOs. I quit like randomly for three months and then come back with my membership still on, is all good.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Man, I'm so proud of all these kool kids that come here to tell me how terrible this game is when we're on a FREAKING FANSITE.

Go back into your cave troll

OT:

I pay whenever i feel like playing

Looks like we're gonna need a bigger boat. /reference

I agree with Blade wing completely, if you hate the game, thats fine, but find a new website. However, as bows posted, if off topic gives you pleasure, then thats fine. But remember that the game has changed, and getting on 5 minutes a month doesn't mean you are continuously knowledgeable of how the game is run. People who quit in 06 come around here saying "yea rs sucks" ok. So I assume you re-subbed, and tested out the new features? No? Oh ok. I'm still wrong I assume?

On topic: It has stopped me to be honest. However, RS is literally the only game I play. Except for when Portal 2/forced unleashed 2 comes out.

Off topic again:

Guys, you're not trolling for simply disagreeing with the masses. Infact, there are maybe 1 or 2 true trolls here. The rest have been banned. Making sardonically witty comments is not trolling, it's being human, and having fun.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Man, I'm so proud of all these kool kids that come here to tell me how terrible this game is when we're on a FREAKING FANSITE.

Go back into your cave troll

OT:

I pay whenever i feel like playing

Looks like we're gonna need a bigger boat. /reference

I agree with Blade wing completely, if you hate the game, thats fine, but find a new website. However, as bows posted, if off topic gives you pleasure, then thats fine. But remember that the game has changed, and getting on 5 minutes a month doesn't mean you are continuously knowledgeable of how the game is run. People who quit in 06 come around here saying "yea rs sucks" ok. So I assume you re-subbed, and tested out the new features? No? Oh ok. I'm still wrong I assume?

On topic: It has stopped me to be honest. However, RS is literally the only game I play. Except for when Portal 2/forced unleashed 2 comes out.

Off topic again:

Guys, you're not trolling for simply disagreeing with the masses. Infact, there are maybe 1 or 2 true trolls here. The rest have been banned. Making sardonically witty comments is not trolling, it's being human, and having fun.

I dont know why you assume that every person that dislikes RS is an "'06 veteran" (I lol at people who think 07 and 06 were the golden years) but anyone that isn't blinded by their addiction to Runescape realizes that the core design of the game is extremely outdated.

I've been playing Runescape off and on ever since '03. Good quests, fun minigames, awful combat, awful grinding, awful controls. The reason why i'm on Tip It is because I still follow Runescape to do the new content that interests me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I was merely using 06 as an example, technically it was 07/08 where a lot quit. But the time isn't important, the attitude is.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I don't get the loyalty membership and I've been a member for 3 years without cancelling my subscription :(

Anyway the £3.50 I pay per month isn't exactly bank breaking (It's only £3.20 loyalty) so even if I did get this loyalty membership the 30p difference wouldn't really impact on my decision to quit or not.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I've finallly decided to quit Runescape. Now I'm keeping myself entertained with Demon's Souls on PS3, and the difference?:

1) It has better graphics

2) Better PvP

3) Not inhuman (Dungeoneering exp rate- -click click click click)

I've finallly decided to quit Runescape. Now I'm keeping myself entertained with Demon's Souls on PS3, and the difference?:

2) Better PvP

You pretty much described every modern video game

2) Better PvP

I guess? Runescape is nice, but because of Dungeoneering i decided to quit. It requires quite alot attention and you get slow experience. There is also flaws within it: Disconnecting/Solo Exp rate (I dced and lost a game even with new update).

If Jagex wants to raise caps, they should have done it in beginning. Why do i talk about that? Melee combat is what i like>Chaotic weapons is what i hoped to have - but i can't stand Dungeoneering.

2) Better PvP

I guess? Runescape is nice, but because of Dungeoneering i decided to quit. It requires quite alot attention and you get slow experience. There is also flaws within it: Disconnecting/Solo Exp rate (I dced and lost a game even with new update).

If Jagex wants to raise caps, they should have done it in beginning. Why do i talk about that? Melee combat is what i like>Chaotic weapons is what i hoped to have - but i can't stand Dungeoneering.

Dungeoneering has nothing to do with the faults of the game. If anything, Dungeoneering is the best piece of content we've gotten in a long time. Slow xp doesnt mean anything, video games are about fun, not numbers.

Seems like you're the type of kid who would rather click on trees while browsing forums. God forbid video games require your constant attention.

Im not really surprised that people do not see this, the 5.00 loyal subscriber fee for what it is.

It is such a lame 'cashgrab' as to be sad.

Dont cancel your subscription, or well charge you an extra .90 to re sub.

So People decline canceling, so they can keep their acct they never play open, so they can 'save' that .90 cents.

I cannot believe how obtuse some people are.

Honestly, you call yourselves intelligent, but fail to see the simple way you've been manipulated.

Baaaahhhhhh Baaaaahhhh.

Did you know half the worlds population is below average intelligence?

Many people think we are getting smarter as a whole, but we are UNIVERSALLY getting dumber and dumber at an alarmingly fast rate.

Metaphorically.... the human race is on its way to hell in a hand-basket made of dry wicker.

Im not really surprised that people do not see this, the 5.00 loyal subscriber fee for what it is.

It is such a lame 'cashgrab' as to be sad.

Dont cancel your subscription, or well charge you an extra .90 to re sub.

So People decline canceling, so they can keep their acct they never play open, so they can 'save' that .90 cents.

I cannot believe how obtuse some people are.

Honestly, you call yourselves intelligent, but fail to see the simple way you've been manipulated.

Baaaahhhhhh Baaaaahhhh.

You can make anything look bad if you describe it from one angle.

Simply put, if people dont cancel their subscription after quitting the game just so they can save 90c in the future, they are morons. This has nothing to do with Jagex, as Jagex is just providing a nice loyalty rate for those who DO play.