The humble cave slime...

Synthox

Wow 10/10! I used this guide to make millions! And also I made money at BilsToNils, and so can you!

Now that's some obvious trolling right thar.

OT: Eh. I used to kill cave slimes for Slayer tasks because I was powering through the #1-4 and #6-9 tasks with Mazchna. They weren't all that good; but if you want to go somewhere uncrowded and train like a noob, feel free. I still do something like that occasionally.... (and the gem drops at Bandos Statues have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, I SWEAR.)

a70c7.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Know why men sucked for you? You killed them in lumbridge like an idiot. Yeah, I can call you names too. You kill them in edgeville where theres plenty of them in 1 room, and fine, I'll drop what I'm doing and go kill men for exactly one hour, and show you my loot since you're too damn stupid to believe this. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... The same men that are in edgeville are also in lumby, except there's always 5 noobs occupying each one. So I'll get a kill a minute. And I'll get 250k an hour from that?

That is so sad that i really did laugh.

All i did was make a suggestion, and I got flamed for it. Is there no freedom of speech in the tip.it forum? Must I act like an arrogant monster hunting [onion] like you all are?

I said that cave slime is an alternative to flesh crawlers. Men have nothing to do with it. How many times to i have to hit this nail into your thick skulls?

How hard is this to understand?

Hahaha, funny bladewing. Did i ever say that this was the holy grail of moneymaking? No. I was just very surprised that cave slime were worth anything. 120k an hour is the same that one would get with my levels at flesh crawlers. MEN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. You could have just said, "kill green drags for $$" and it would have done the same thing. Cave slime vs Flesh crawlers. I can't believe people who are posting here can't read, because obviously they can't. I specifically said that this was about perspective, and that this was comparable to flesh crawlers. Not men. They can go [pick onions] for all i care.

Still looking for that men proof. Or all you people still too stupid?

And for the like 2 people who have actually backed me on this, thanks.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Lol, Morningstar.

I got your name wrong. Whatever lol.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Actually if you want to make money I suggest doing Dagannoth Kings with a pack yak, while flipping and doing other dailies and herb runs.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Lol, Morningstar.

I don't think I've ever seen level 2 men in Edgeville packed. You get herb drops AND talisman drops quite often, which adds up very fast. Level 2 men are actually a great way for new accounts to make a lot of money quickly.

I'm a little curious as to why a level 70+ would even consider fleshcrawlers, much less cave slimes. Armored zombies are surely better.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Actually if you want to make money I suggest doing Dagannoth Kings with a pack yak, while flipping and doing other dailies and herb runs.

You never looked at my stats, did you?

I could kill daggonoth rex like once if he was in a room by himself. Good suggestion though, if i get higher combat i might use it.

But you were probably being sarcastic...

Bionic_Yoshi.png

Know why men sucked for you? You killed them in lumbridge like an idiot. Yeah, I can call you names too. You kill them in edgeville where theres plenty of them in 1 room, and fine, I'll drop what I'm doing and go kill men for exactly one hour, and show you my loot since you're too damn stupid to believe this. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... The same men that are in edgeville are also in lumby, except there's always 5 noobs occupying each one. So I'll get a kill a minute. And I'll get 250k an hour from that?

That is so sad that i really did laugh.

All i did was make a suggestion, and I got flamed for it. Is there no freedom of speech in the tip.it forum? Must I act like an arrogant monster hunting [onion] like you all are?

I said that cave slime is an alternative to flesh crawlers. Men have nothing to do with it. How many times to i have to hit this nail into your thick skulls?

How hard is this to understand?

Hahaha, funny bladewing. Did i ever say that this was the holy grail of moneymaking? No. I was just very surprised that cave slime were worth anything. 120k an hour is the same that one would get with my levels at flesh crawlers. MEN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. You could have just said, "kill green drags for $$" and it would have done the same thing. Cave slime vs Flesh crawlers. I can't believe people who are posting here can't read, because obviously they can't. I specifically said that this was about perspective, and that this was comparable to flesh crawlers. Not men. They can go [pick onions] for all i care.

Still looking for that men proof. Or all you people still too stupid?

And for the like 2 people who have actually backed me on this, thanks.

I don't care that you didn't mention men. I mentioned them because they are better than the cave slimes. You for some reason can't believe this. I can't really be annoyed to waste a whole hour at men though, but here is exactly 20 minutes of killing them:

56630287.png

So even I was wrong, they're actually 300k an hour. Also, 5 noobs huh? There was 1 guy there with me.... Not sure how 1 turns into 5, but hey, if you can't count thats cool. And no, the men in lumby aren't the same as in edgville because theres like 2 spawns in lumby, and like 5 or 6 in edgeville. So theres the proof you asked for. 300k an hour at that rate. Good fight kid.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Well, when you pour all your money into 87 cooking like some people in this thread, it might be difficult to afford supplies for armored zombies.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Lol, Morningstar.

I don't think I've ever seen level 2 men in Edgeville packed. You get herb drops AND talisman drops quite often, which adds up very fast. Level 2 men are actually a great way for new accounts to make a lot of money quickly.

I'm a little curious as to why a level 70+ would even consider fleshcrawlers, much less cave slimes. Armored zombies are surely better.

1. If they aren't packed, the is it just a coincidence that 30 people know about them...?

2. Armoured zombies are level 85. Too high for me to train on effectively. I haven't even done the quest, so...

3. I was in the area and it was a fleeting thought to do cave slimes. And it works for me. If it doesn't work for you, then [bleep] off. (lol)

4. I see level 80+ people with high level equipment killing fleshes for the herbs all the time.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

Wow, level 2 men are even better than I thought. It's only one test, sure, but I'm still impressed.

I didn't even take all the bones either. I left quite a few there, so really, it could have been like 130k in 20 minutes.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

That, my friend my_eggs, is something you may be unfamiliar with. It's called luck. It;s what gets people d visages at dragons. You know that?

Tommorow i will try men at edgeville and show you what I got. If the are close, then you won, case closed. Cave slime was a fleeting thought that i was comparing to flesh crawlers. I could go on a thread celebrating green dragons and spout some crap about daggonoth kings and it would do the same thing. Tommorow I will set my watch timer for 20 minutes, and see if our stuff is close close together. If it's not, then you got lucky, and your proof is invalid. But it's 11:30 here on the eastern coast of the US, and i really can't argue this any longer tonight.

Tommorow is judgement day, i suppose.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

Lol, Morningstar.

1. If they aren't packed, the is it just a coincidence that 30 people know about them...?

2. Armoured zombies are level 85. Too high for me to train on effectively. I haven't even done the quest, so...

3. I was in the area and it was a fleeting thought to do cave slimes. And it works for me. If it doesn't work for you, then [bleep] off. (lol)

4. I see level 80+ people with high level equipment killing fleshes for the herbs all the time.

I was just there... and there was one guy there, so don't go [cabbage]ting me trying to say they're always packed. And of course lots of people know about them, they are RIGHT there in edgville, a town where lots of people go....

That, my friend my_eggs, is something you may be unfamiliar with. It's called luck. It;s what gets people d visages at dragons. You know that?

Tommorow i will try men at edgeville and show you what I got. If the are close, then you won, case closed. Cave slime was a fleeting thought that i was comparing to flesh crawlers. I could go on a thread celebrating green dragons and spout some crap about daggonoth kings and it would do the same thing. Tommorow I will set my watch timer for 20 minutes, and see if our stuff is close close together. If it's not, then you got lucky, and your proof is invalid. But it's 11:30 here on the eastern coast of the US, and i really can't argue this any longer tonight.

That's not luck at all. I was rarely getting herb drops. Luck was the guy that I was there with who got 3 ranaars in a row. Don't talk to me like I don't know what luck is when you obviously have no grasp of it yourself. :wink:

That's not luck at all. I was rarely getting herb drops. Luck was the guy that I was there with who got 3 ranaars in a row. Don't talk to me like I don't know what luck is when you obviously have no grasp of it yourself. :wink:

As I said, I was not getting lucky, because, you see, the funny thing about luck is it isn't consistant, so had 100k in 20 minutes been luck, I wouldn't have come out with this after finishing up the last 40 minutes.

79881574.png

:wink:

In the interests of Science, I am conducting a study to determine the truths about the claims of the awesomeness of Men drops versus Cave Slime drops:

Men:

Inventory #1:

5550 GP in 196 seconds, or 28.3 GP/second, or 101938.8 GP/hour.

Inventory #2:

12959 GP in 181 seconds, or 71.6 GP/second, or 257748.1 GP/hour.

Inventory #3:

11483 GP in 187 seconds, or 61.4 GP/second, or 221063.1 GP/hour.

Didn't have a lot of time, but so far it looks like 150-200k an hour is reasonable.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

As I said, I was not getting lucky, because, you see, the funny thing about luck is it isn't consistant, so had 100k in 20 minutes been luck, I wouldn't have come out with this after finishing up the last 40 minutes.

79881574.png

:wink:

supercoolstorybrof.png

I'm actually not joking/trolling, I think it's awesome you went to such effort to shut this guy up, as he obviously does not have a clue what he is talking about.

Also, we should mention level 1 clues. They take 4-6 minutes to do each, and I'm not sure, but I think the average reward is pretty decent. Maybe not since the impending tt update was announced though...

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

In the time you all spent in your pissing contest, I completed a dust devil assignment and added 4 ugthanki kebabs to the RS economy. :grin:

It's really not efficient of any of you to sit here and post these speculations when you could be leveling and contributing.

You are either part of the problem or part of the solution.

A rising tide lifts all boats.

If you take the time to respond to this instead of being in-game super-efficient, I'll know you for the poser trolls you are.

I've seen it all before...

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Im fairly sure I make more then 120k per hour WHILE OFFLINE.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I honestly think this thread should be locked.

It's turned from a lower level player making a Harmless suggestion because he thought it was decent (and I would really find it hard to believe if everyone here didn't at some point in the RS life think that making 200k+ an hour was amazing), into a full out "argue with the low levels because we're knowledgeable"

Lay of the guy seriously...for more experienced players, yes, there are MANY MANY better methods, but we were all the same point this guy was thinking making a few hundred K was awesome. Don't flame someone just because they're in that current time in their RS time and you're not anymore.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png