The humble cave slime...

Synthox

Ok, i just finished tears of guthix and i thought, well why dont i go kill some cave slime? Iron boots are pretty high right now. So i got the stuff and i quickly realized that these were level 23, only 17 slay required (easiliy obtainable from quests) and I could make a minimum of 340 gp per kill. Guaranteed. Every time. Without fail. I couldn't believe it. Now, all you monster hunters are going to say, well green drags are only 79 with a guaranteed 6k. Think about this for a second. Cave slime are LEVEL 23, and barely hit ever. So now i'm training def to 60 making 120ish k an hour. From a level 23. Even flesh crawlers (about the same money) hit more damage than these do. Stunning. Keep in mind that before you flame me for this, these guys are level 23 with a low slayer requirement. Wow...

Edit: It's all about perspective. I know people are going to say, 120k an hour? Your rolling in it now! But i'm level 71 and these are level 23.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You could make better money killing level 2 men.

Yeah, and theres 0 slayer required.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

And how would i go about doing that? Picking up bones? Sitting around hoping for ranarr? You're better off just saying phr33 mony pl0x. At least you'll get 10k per hour doing that lol.

You're probably in disbelief that something makes money that is lower leveled, hits less and is a perfectly viable alternitive to flesh crawlers.

Did you even read the post or just scan for the amount of money i'm making?

Perspective, people. Learn to read.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Yeah, and theres 0 slayer required.

Yeah, and their like what, 1 click from the bank in edgeville?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

And how would i go about doing that? Picking up bones? Sitting around hoping for ranarr? You're better off just saying phr33 mony pl0x. At least you'll get 10k per hour doing that lol.

You're probably in disbelief that something makes money that is lower leveled, hits less and is a perfectly viable alternitive to flesh crawlers.

Ummm, no, have you seen Morning's stats? Pretty sure he knows what he's talking about, he's put his fair share of time into the game. Killing men in edgville is atleast 250k an hour, more if you decide to bank the bones too. Also, this is nothing new. There's a guide on it somewhere in the guide section, so don't think you're the first to figure out about the slimes.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Omg, I just figured out frost drags are 4m per hour! Really underrated money making method guys. Cave slimes are good money but bad exp, and even if I'm lower level, I would never look into any ways of money making without exp. It's just like a dead end job, you'll be stuck there for a while if you don't level up and get some more skills.

Ummm, no, have you seen Morning's stats? Pretty sure he knows what he's talking about, he's put his fair share of time into the game. Killing men in edgville is atleast 250k an hour, more if you decide to bank the bones too.

From what? Bones are like 200gp each. Swamp tar (100% drop from cave slime, 1-9 of them) is 345 gp atm AND it stacks. Getting iron boots (22k) from cave slime is just like getting ranarr (8k) from men. Oh yeah, don't forget the uncut gems on both, and the chaos talismans (6k each). If you buy 8 antipoisons++ (about 40k) then you can be at cave slime for what, 6 hours? If you could explain to me how in hell you can make 250+k per hour at edgeville men (always crowded with noobs, how would i look with my red blessed d hide in there lol), maybe i would believe you. Most of the time, you get 3 gp from men. 3+200 is 203, which, i believe is less than 345. Yes, i know that you can kill men faster. Well, until you run out of antis, you never have to go to a bank with cave slime. Better xp.

Oh yeah, didn't i say this was a viable alternative to flesh crawlers? If men were better, then there wouldn't be anyone at the flesh crawlers ever right?

Oh, and cave slime have the same(ish) defence as flesh crawlers, hit less, and THE SAME HP.

Therefore, they are the same xp, the same money as flesh crawlers, never crowded, and the most profitable item stacks. Hell, I've been killing cave slime like 3 a minute now for 3 hours and i have made nearly 400k. Now look me in the metaphorical eye and tell me that isn't a viable alternative to fleshes.

Perspective, perspective, perspective. I've noticing that no one arguing against me is around my level?

Oh wait, thats because i'm like the noobiest person here. Oh well, noobs deserve some representation on these forums.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

Oh yeah, didn't i say this was a viable alternative to flesh crawlers? If men were better, then there wouldn't be anyone at the flesh crawlers ever right?

Oh the irony

Ummm, no, have you seen Morning's stats? Pretty sure he knows what he's talking about, he's put his fair share of time into the game. Killing men in edgville is atleast 250k an hour, more if you decide to bank the bones too.

From what? Bones are like 200gp each. Swamp tar (100% drop from cave slime, 1-9 of them) is 345 gp atm AND it stacks. Getting iron boots (22k) from cave slime is just like getting ranarr (8k) from men. Oh yeah, don't forget the uncut gems on both, and the chaos talismans (6k each). If you buy 8 antipoisons++ (about 40k) then you can be at cave slime for what, 6 hours? If you could explain to me how in hell you can make 250+k per hour at edgeville men (always crowded with noobs, how would i look with my red blessed d hide in there lol), maybe i would believe you. Most of the time, you get 3 gp from men. 3+200 is 203, which, i believe is less than 345. Yes, i know that you can kill men faster. Well, until you run out of antis, you never have to go to a bank with cave slime. Better xp.

Getting iron boots is like getting a ranarr huh? Care to show the drop rates on both of those? Pretty sure they aren't the same seeing as how I can get 5 ranaars at men per inventory, but I've never gotten iron boots from cave slimes... And you make your money at men from the herb drops. It takes maybe 5 minutes to get a full inventory of herbs there. And its full of noobs? They're just trying to make money like you, so don't be so full of yourself. If people trying to make money is nooby, I guess that'd make you a noob for considering 120k an hour good. :rolleyes:

This thread makes me smile

Me too. The OP is the only one here that thinks cave slimes are really worth training at. :rolleyes:

This guy posts a topic trying to help people, and they act like elitest [puncture]s and tell him his method is bad. Then the OP comes back and completely shreds their pathetic attempts at flames. Grats OP, you win.

My eggs: They are great for training at at his level, no one ever said this was good for 138s.

LOL

This guy posts a topic trying to help people, and they act like elitest [puncture]s and tell him his method is bad. Then the OP comes back and completely shreds their pathetic attempts at flames. Grats OP, you win.

I must've missed this "comeback" post.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

How'd he shred our attempts exactly? He's trying to say that 120k is good, and that killing men and making 250k isn't plauisble. He's pretty full of fail.

Oh, and cave slime have the same(ish) defence as flesh crawlers, hit less, and THE SAME HP.

Therefore, they are the same xp, the same money as flesh crawlers, never crowded, and the most profitable item stacks. Hell, I've been killing cave slime like 3 a minute now for 3 hours and i have made nearly 400k. Now look me in the metaphorical eye and tell me that isn't a viable alternative to fleshes.

Perspective, perspective, perspective. I've noticing that no one arguing against me is around my level?

Oh wait, thats because i'm like the noobiest person here. Oh well, noobs deserve some representation on these forums.

There you go. Either way, he posted this topic to help people, [bleep] off and let him do his thing.

LOL

There you go. Either way, he posted this topic to help people, [bleep] off and let him do his thing.

So we should just [bleep] off huh? We can't express our opinoins? Didn't realise this was a communist thread. :rolleyes:

You can also make money by doing x for y amount per hour! Crazy!

120k per hour isn't something to go insane about.

I lol'd. But, well, I guess that's good... If you're a low level. Otherwise, there are much more viable methods of earning money.

Getting iron boots is like getting a ranarr huh? Care to show the drop rates on both of those? Pretty sure they aren't the same seeing as how I can get 5 ranaars at men per inventory, but I've never gotten iron boots from cave slimes... And you make your money at men from the herb drops. It takes maybe 5 minutes to get a full inventory of herbs there. And its full of noobs? They're just trying to make money like you, so don't be so full of yourself. If people trying to make money is nooby, I guess that'd make you a noob for considering 120k an hour good. :rolleyes:

Hmmm. When i was lvl 30ish i killed the men by lumby. Took me an hour of paying attention to get an inventory of crappy herbs. Face it. Men only really drop 203 gp and cave slime always drop 345 gp. Do the math.

All of you who are going on about men are completely missing the point. I'M COMPARING THESE TO FLESH CRAWLERS, [wagon]ES. Not men. Read, stupid people.

Oh yeah, i just realized that this thread is basically pointless because morningstar or whatever the hell he is decided to turn this into a "troll the noob" fest.

Hmmm... Care to ACTUALLY GIVE PROOF ABOUT MONEY FROM MEN? When i did it a while ago i thought it was crap money because it was. Now, go on and tell me you guys are still bothering to troll me?

I'm comparing these to flesh crawlers. I don't care if men are 1b per second. This is about CAVE SLIME=FLESH CRAWLERS. This must be a mental problems convention for people who cant read. Now, if you will excuse me, i'm going to wait for a thread that morningstar makes and troll him and see if he likes that. All i was trying to do was say, "hey. look at this. An underrated money source." All all you people decided to troll me...(cries)...lol i cant believe that the tip.it forum population (or at least the people here) can't read. Amazing.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

Know why men sucked for you? You killed them in lumbridge like an idiot. Yeah, I can call you names too. You kill them in edgeville where theres plenty of them in 1 room, and fine, I'll drop what I'm doing and go kill men for exactly one hour, and show you my loot since you're too damn stupid to believe this. :rolleyes: