Nigerian Couple = White Baby

Althalus

Now this is worthy of a reality show. I'm actually very intrigued to see how this babies' life turns out. not to be racist but i wonder if the baby will show signs of its parents in areas such as lips, facial structure, and muscle fibers.

btw the article clearly states it is not albinism, and the couple is not in africa.. they live in london.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

This kind of reminds me of a few stories where parents have twins with vastly different skin colour. This couple even had it happen twice. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28471626

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I guess they both had white anscestors way down the line. Pretty odd.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Now this is worthy of a reality show. I'm actually very intrigued to see how this babies' life turns out. not to be racist but i wonder if the baby will show signs of its parents in areas such as lips, facial structure, and muscle fibers.

They tend to maintain the same traits, just skin and eyes change.

Albinistic_girl_papua_new_guinea.jpg

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Because skin colour is determine by multiple allelles (sp?) it's entirely possible that both parents had allells for both light and dark skin colour, and due to insanely coincidental circumstances, only passed on the allelles for light skin colour to the child.

Eh, my biology knowledge is a bit rusty though, since I last touched it 2 years ago.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

btw the article clearly states it is not albinism, and the couple is not in africa.. they live in london.

Wha

How is that racist? How could it even be misconstrued as racism?

It really grrrrrrrrinds my gears when people always say "not to be racist." If you're racist, be racist. But thats another story.......

I mean I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often, genes are genes. Although I honestly would lol if the mom just got some, and somehow the baby came out white.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Albinism does happen, I saw a documentary on it once - Those kids are super discriminated agaisnt in africa.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

^^ in all honesty, I never even knew they existed until I watched Matrix 2, and googled it. It's a bizarre phenomenon to be honest. (Not albinos, but the idea of recessive genes) I mean it's not that complex, but the results can be... Unusual o.O To say the least.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=5331015&page=1

Thats right - Albinos in africa are hunted for BODY PARTS.

not to mention shunned by both blacks and whites. It's like a third race in africa.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

The article seems to suggest mutation. Somehow I'm skeptic.

My best guess: An unfaithful wife with some white-skin heritage from long, long ago. :shock:

Did anyone actually read the article? It clearly stated the kid is not albino.

Just because the article says so doesn't make it true. The coincidence of blue eyes, very pale skin and blonde hair is too much evidence to ignore. On the other hand, it must be possible for black parents to produce a white child or vice versa due to genetic mutation, otherwise everyone would have the same colour skin.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Did anyone actually read the article? It clearly stated the kid is not albino.

Just because the article says so doesn't make it true. The coincidence of blue eyes, very pale skin and blonde hair is too much evidence to ignore. On the other hand, it must be possible for black parents to produce a white child or vice versa due to genetic mutation, otherwise everyone would have the same colour skin.

The article mentions doctors performed genetic tests and found that the child was not albino.

The kid doesn't even look like an albino, just a normal white child.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Wha

How is that racist? How could it even be misconstrued as racism?

It really grrrrrrrrinds my gears when people always say "not to be racist." If you're racist, be racist. But thats another story.......

I mean I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often, genes are genes. Although I honestly would lol if the mom just got some, and somehow the baby came out white.

well because when i first glanced at the picture it looked like the baby had the big floppy lips that are definitive in the composition of many black people. i just didn't want to offend anybody but i was very intrigued and i pondered as to whether this baby will have big lips and muscle fibers that enable her to be an incredible distance runner, or if this was a complete genetic mutation in almost all ways considerable.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Looks Albino to me, I really hate it when people use an albino stereotype, like blood red eyes. Albinos that have red eyes are actually the minority, while most have blue eyes. (From what I know, might not be reliable.)

vizardsig-1.png