Why did this never happen Andrew..?

FooK-A-Ji

Old tip.it news.

camelnewsjp.jpg

I like the part where the guy gets 3.5k for 3 hours of muling, lol, good times.

Probably because of the item bank update later on the idea got scrapped. But even with item banks I still think it would have been a great addition! So who else still wants camels? :mrgreen:

P.S. On a side note, the guy with the awful spelling is actually the creator of this website (tip.it) hehehe.

Well if we are already talking about updates that didn't happen, where is bank-to-bank trading?

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I second Morningrise's idea! Summoning batch 3...

Anyways, Silverion sure knew how to violently butcher the English language back then.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Well if we are already talking about updates that didn't happen, where is bank-to-bank trading?

Grand exchange.

A pack yak is to a camel the same as bank-to-bank trading is to.... No, we still don't have bank to bank trading, and notes were the actual substitute for it, not the grand exchange, but at the same time, the idea has been used and problem solved, just as BoB familiars have already been introduced.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Grand exchange.

I dont see how the grand exchange is bank to bank trading.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

Grand exchange.

I dont see how the grand exchange is bank to bank trading.

And I dont see how it can be introduced without introducing rwting in the process if the grand exchange doesnt count as it.

Anyways, Silverion sure knew how to violently butcher the English language back then.

English wasn't Silverion's first language, so don't be too hard on him!

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I'll personally second what ixfd64 said. Get the [bleep] off Silverion's back about his English language usage! :angry:

As for the idea of making Camels capable of carrying stuff, I will support only if there is a lesser version (non-summoning) for F2P to go with a stronger version (either summoning or non-summoning) for P2P. Heck, it could even be made into a quest reward. :thumbsup:

As for the fact that this never happened back when it was originally supposed to be 'in the air' as a possibility, take a freaking good look at Jagex's track record for things. Notice how it always stinks/blows/sucks/<insert-your-choice-of-insult-here> even when the group was much smaller. Personally, I can only see such a track record persisting, so I think we can expect this to never happen. :(

~D. V. "I'm doubtful as the blazes..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Get the [bleep] off Silverion's back about his English language usage! :angry:

Pretty sure it was a joke.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I know ;) That was the joke.

D_V_Devnull I didn't mean to offend.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .