Envy The Downfall Of Res Vs. Solace

Danny_TeamDan

clanenvy-9687244.jpg

downfall-5805543.png

bannery.png

Res and Envy had a fight, long story short Envy was doing a great job in the fight and had a solid main pile. 90% sure we would have lost regardless of what happens next, so gratz to Envy on the win.

Solace/SE decided to come crash after we ac'd for them. There was some debate to as whether or not we were acing or crashing, but I can assure you we killed more crashers / people not on the ml and not hitting any solace members. They claim we bound fall in leaders, which I'm not sure about as I dc'd during it and returned and saw no such thing. I have kindly asked for pictures of us crashing / sniping hell even binding but they haven't sent any.

Solace then rushed us (The ac) which in all honesty is fine, idc too much. It annoyed some of our members but in all honesty doubt it would have been a big deal. The only valid reason solace have to crash us is Justin talking crap/trolling. Which he has been talked to and striked for.

Telling Justin not to troll is like telling Solace officals not to threaten downfall after a losing in a CWRI. (Basically they won't listen and will proceed regardless)

Anywayz Solace decided that they weren't going to stand for Res helping clear crashers at their fight and crashed ours Vs Envy. In which downfall made them bail pretty fast.

Like I said Envy was doing well, we decided to end and let Envy take the win, we regrouped and Solace followed us flaming and trolling, we spammed fight us right now w32 hopped and cleared Solace easily.

Thanks for the fight Solace.

Ending(immediate):

100728174240.png

Pics:

100728151717.png

100728154406y.png

Anti Solace vs Shoelace vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9qn2atqL28

Shame Solace (OMGOMGOMG MOST HONOR CLAN) had to ruin our fight envy, you guys were wrecking us regardless so gratz on the win and thanks for wrecking solace with us.

6590ew.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure no SE members crashed. (if you meant silent ember)

Grats whatever happened.

Shadow Elves.

isnt 204 opts for like 30-45 opts a bit overkill?

Nothing is overkill when it comes to killing people who want to crash.

6590ew.jpg

gratz

but if this wasnt a war or anything im not sure y its being posted?

can someone explain plz? Edit: EXPLAIN

Yes there was a fight.

Lasted 10 mins due to crashers.

Then We killed gokuu on our way back to bh.

That is all. \:D/

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

as I posted on RSC

even if you did clear solace personally it makes solace look better for taking 3 clans on being a midsize clan

No one really considers this an amazing feat considering the number difference, even if, I mean its pretty stupid to post it. Solace is generally a good clan, and probably could take any of them one on one and a 1 on 1 account, as seen vs DF in pvp or even in cwa when they lost, only reason why DF won was due to having about 10 more people. Res has yet to show their organisation in being outnumbered but Im sure Res would lose to Solace on a 1 on 1 account. Its completely stupid to post this considering the fact that I believe one of the acc has a bigger ml then Solace alone.

Im not really sure what exactly your trying to prove. :mellow:

as I posted on RSC

even if you did clear solace personally it makes solace look better for taking 3 clans on being a midsize clan

No one really considers this an amazing feat considering the number difference, even if, I mean its pretty stupid to post it. Solace is generally a good clan, and probably could take any of them one on one and a 1 on 1 account, as seen vs DF in pvp or even in cwa when they lost, only reason why DF won was due to having about 10 more people. Res has yet to show their organisation in being outnumbered but Im sure Res would lose to Solace on a 1 on 1 account. Its completely stupid to post this considering the fact that I believe one of the acc has a bigger ml then Solace alone.

We're letting solace know if they want to crash us they're going to get smashed. Shame a clan like solace has resorted to crashing.

6590ew.jpg

The internet is serious business.

:thumbup:

Fun either way.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

as I posted on RSC

In all honesty, it didn't even take 3 clans, Downfall alone cleared a majority of the crashers, by the time they got to Res, they were already down to almost nothing, Envy didn't even hit them, but a little birdy told me they were coming back up to hit us again and re-gearing (as they came in worse welfare than generaldesor when he crashes)/massing more, but they never did show.

As stated the fight was Res vs Envy, Solace crashed, Solace was cleared.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

they were coming back up to hit us again and re-gearing (as they came in worse welfare than generaldesor when he crashes)

R[]FLLLL

Gratz all clans

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Have no idea why you would post this, it was unmandatory for Solace. But congrats on the win I guess.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

So what your posting is, solace crashing your fight. Notice how nobody cares. All you proved is solace can mess up any of your fights within 10-20 mins.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

So what your posting is, solace crashing your fight. Notice how nobody cares. All you proved is solace can mess up any of your fights within 10-20 mins.

Well said Zq :shades:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Hi Zq.

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.