Flodder450's TOP 25 VIDEO GAMES

Flodder450

Hello guys, here is my list of the top 25 video games

(note that these are not in any particular order,i love everyone of them, the numbers are ony to list them)

25:

Super Mario Land 2 [Gameboy]

sml2c.jpg

this game is one of the first portable mario games ive ever played and a dang good one at that!

pretty large game good catchy music and an overalll great experience!

24:

all of the 3 SNES DKC games [sNES]

donkeykongcountry.jpg

these games are absulutely AMAZING they run on an 16-bit system ,yest, look like a PS1 game, if not better

these games still look good today, the gameplay is still enjoyable as back then!

23:

Sonic the hedgehog[sega Megadrive/Genesis]

sonicz.jpg

SEEEGGGAAAAA

just classic,classic gameplay classic music Classic EVERYTHING!

22:

Comix Zone[sega Megadrive Genesis]

comixzonegamesentertain.png

a beat-em-up similar to Streets of RAGE, comix zone is a game which lets you fight through a comic, the graphics are one of the best to be seen on the megadrive catchy music too!

21:

Mario Kart 64/Double Dash[N64,Gamecube]

mariokart64vc.jpg

mariokartgcnscreen.jpg

again, i cant choose between them they are THAT good Double dash is probably my fav Mario Kart game EVAR

20:

Goldeneye007/007Nightfire [N64,GameCube]

goldeneye.gif

nightfire.jpg

honestly i cant decide between Goldeneye or Nghtfire both of them have an absolute FANTASTIC multiplayes, story, controls, and gameplay!

19:

Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie/Donkey kong 64[N64]

banjokazooiescreenshot1.jpg

23338325.jpg

dk64.jpg

i love all three of them, banjo-kazooies freshness,DK64s collecting and Banjo-Tooies lenght

while it was tiresome at pints i still love these games :D

18:

Conkers Bad Fur Day

conker.jpg

this game is the epitome of "Epic" in videogames, it for N64 standards Beutiful graphics and outstanding gameplay it was praised for being an awesome game

it is also pretty short for such a long time in development but the game makes up for that in its sheer amount of AWESOMENESS

honestly guys, how many games do you know, that you have to fight a pile of singing poo?!

17:

Super Smash Brothers (Melee) [N64] [GameCube]

supersmashbros.jpg

supersmashbrosmelee.jpg

i just can decide between Melee and 64

both of them hold soooo many memories of kicking-ass-ness

16:

Super Mario Galaxy 2

supermariogalaxy2200906.jpg

This game is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

you will honestly look your eyes out with this game, it boasts originalyty buetiful Graphics and top-notch Gameplay and controls

the soundtrack is one that made me nostalgia with remixes of old themes like the Bob-Omb Battlefield one

an truly amazing game

15:

Batman (Gameboy)

batman1.png

this game is pretty fun, its reminds me a lot of megaman, just your ordinary run and gun platformer, nothing special, but i loved it :D

14:

Prince of Persia 2:The Shadow and the Flame (SNES)

pop2w.jpg

this game was my introduction to the Prince of Persia series.

While i liked the game, i never came further then the first level, due to (in my opinion) Broken controls, still, it is good for what it is, nothing more

13:

TUROK 2: Seeds Of Evil (N64,PC)

turok23.jpg

This game is one of the them, that you'll either hate it, or love it, mine opinion is the former, and what i really didnt like about this game, are the GIGANTIC CONFUSING LEVELS

Honestly, the first level consists of 9 areas, each bigger then 1 whole level of Banjo-Kazooie (thats including all the indoor areas)

this game is one of the goriest,grossest games ive ever played,also the most disturbing (Sisters Of Dispair, anyone?)

this game is also a controller pak BEAST, taking up 90 pages,so, say goodbye to your other game saves =[

12:

Tetrisphere (N64)

tetrisphere.jpg

Who doesnt know tetris? a classic little game of stacking bricks on top of eachother,making lots of points in the process

now how about we make it based around a sphere?

thats what H2O Entertainment probably thought when they made this game

released for the N64 in North america in 1997 and in PAL regions the following year, ths game was probably one of the only games to support the D-pad as its only input

i personally think this game is awesome, melting traditional Tetris-gameplay with 3D

11:

Cruisin' USA [ARCADE,N64]

cruisin.jpg

Cruisiiin USA yeah!

this game, originally released in the arcades in 1994,was the first in 3 games in the cruisin' series

The game is a pretty fun arcade-style racer,but i have to say, this is a game, where its music is soo awful, that is cool

it has both singleplayer and co-op, both fun at first, but in the higher difficultes, it just is meh :/

10:

Spyro the Dragon[PS1]

spyro2.jpg

i know its kind of blasphemy,for not liking this game so much

but i never found it to be any exciting,the music would sometimes play wrong (inverted almost)

the gameplay i liked but i found that the original PS1 Dual analog controller didnt do this game justice, the d-pad is far superiour due too over-flexible controls[when using the sticks]

the graphics, pretty good, comparable to Banjo-Kazooie

overall:a good game, but control issues prevent it from getting any higher up this list

9:

Donkey Kong Land [Gameboy]

dkl1.jpg

This game was a gameboy conversion of Donkey Kong Country, while it has similair gameplay and graphics, i liked it for the music, it is relatively difficult but in the later levels

ITS IMPOSSIBLE,due to you move like you're on ice or something

a good game, hampered by overly difficulty-ness

8:

Midtown Madness [PC, Xbox]

midtownmadness.jpg

this game,is pretty much like GTA vice city, minus all the blood,and gore, and hookers and....its pretty much only racing :/

had a lt of fun with it back in the early 2000s

7:

Crazy Taxi! [Dreamcast,Gamecube,Xbox,PS2]

crazytaxiresim.jpg

This game, is awesome

it's like Midtown Madnees meets GTA missions

you are one of four taxi cab drivers and you have to get your cusomers to their destination within a time limit

it is very breakneck racing

6:

Terranigma [sNES]

terranigma1.jpg

this was my introduction to the [action]RPG genre, it is a great game, pretty good graphics

the story:

you are this one guy named Ark, you are sent out to defeat bosses in 6 (?) towers, after you've killed them all, you have effectivly destroyed the planet

this game is one of my games that i love

5:

Diddy Kong Racing [N64]/Crash Team Racing[PS1]

fotodiddykongracing.jpg

[To be honest i cant decide between Either Diddy Kong racing, or Crash Team Racing]

Diddy kong racing!

this game is awesome, its like Banjo-Kazooi-like characters and worlds meet Mario kart a true Gem of a game it is pretty long too

crashteamracingq.jpg

Crash Team racing is also pretty good,but the characters dont have any personality, they are there just for statistics of the cart, the music is just standard Crash Bandicoot-style, nothing too bad

the karting in this game is also very good but the analog controls lack polish,again, i prefer the the D-pad

4:

Super Mario Bros 3 [NES]

supermariobros3virtualc.jpg

super mari- Super mari- SUPER MARIO BROS 3!

this game is an absolute winner it is one of the finest Platformers ive ever played

it is a game you should DEFINITLY check out

3:

Medievil:1 and 2[PS1]

medievil.jpg

these games from SCEE Cambridge are just gems of games, the music is very moody and the areas boast spirit

In the first game, you are this deceased knight named Sir Daniel Fortesque who was awoken by a spell cast by an evil wizard, named Zarok

being dead for almost a hundred years did wear him down though, as he no longer has his lower jaw and also his eye is gone

in the second game ,you are again Sir daniel fortesque, but now in victorian London again a man has found the spelllbook and has risen the dead, including Sir Daniel Fortesque

i liked these games for their, medieval spirit their overly British humour and outstanding Gameplay

2:

Starfox adventures

sfaj.jpg

This game, originally in development for the Nintendo 64 by Rareware, was delayed a number of times, and finally, released for the gamecube

this game is Starfox meets Zelda meets the Lost World; pure genious

it is basicly Zelda with Starfox-Characters, you explore areas ranging from underground volcanos, to snowy mountains

control is Top-kntch too, the graphics are simply AMAZING for gamecube standarts!

1:

The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time[N64]

zelda20ocarina20of20tim.jpg

this game is the one game everyone will praise for its gameplay graphics story and music

this game is the finest videogame EVER created!

also, im going to bed right now, so i will awnser your questions/comments later :thumbup:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Be sure to bikkel.

Also i think you play a lot of old games

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Be sure to bikkel.

Also i think you play a lot of old games

i do play a lot of old games yeah :P

i find them to be better gameplay-wise,and idk, old games are..better to me, i dont know whyy :P

2nv5bvl.png

Pretty interesting list. Like rangeor said, you could have explained the reasons you like those games :?

A lot of Donkey Kong games in there :lol:

I have to digress on one thing: SMG2

Having just played through it (all 242 stars), i still think SMG2 doesn't have a "thing" of it's own. It's like a mish-mash between SMG, SM64, SMS and SMW. Yeah, SMG2 is perfection, but SMG1 is perfection, innovation, originality and personality.

Yay conker

Lots of N64 lol. Good console though. :thumbup:

Oh, and Banjo Kazooie. :thumbup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

<3 Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. Greatest turok out there. And it makes you use your brain. The game is relentless, even on easy mode.

I find this list to be yummy, except I haven't played either a gamecube game. But meh, I'm one for the classics.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I have to agree on Nightfire. It is an unsung Bond game. The multi player rivalled goldeneye imo. Spent so long having fun 2 player on that game.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Midievel. Totally forgot about this game. I like kept dying every single time, but this was one of my first games I had ever played. Thanks for the memory. :)

A lot of these games like Spyro, LoZ, most of the nintendo games, bring a lot of memories back.

(note that these are not in any particular order,i love everyone of them, the numbers are ony to list them)

overall:a good game, but control issues prevent it from getting any higher up this list

This doesn't make any sense. Also if you're chosen to write something like this, at least try to use proper grammar and such.

And the only game I liked from your list was Spyro. Way too biased for sure, but that's your opinion.

This doesn't make any sense. Also if you're chosen to write something like this, at least try to use proper grammar and such.

And the only game I liked from your list was Spyro. Way too biased for sure, but that's your opinion.

actually, i first had a list in mind where it would be like a Top 25

but then it was only to count them

probably never edited that out :oops:

2nv5bvl.png

I agree with some of them but haven't played most of them.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

• 5 weeks later...

skully was the last one. i think he forgot to remind whoever was next :unsure:

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~