[TWR] Dragonwood Defeats True 0wnage, Week Prep & All Styles CWRI

Darkrai

Dragonwood -vs- True 0wnage

Looking for TWR Wars, Dragonwood declared on True 0wnage for a Clan Wars Run-in.

> 60 Minute CWI

> All Styles

> Friday, 4:00 EST

Our sign-ups looked bad, we had 10-15 0%'s due to the fight being early.

Dragonwood Starting: 63 Options

True 0wnage Starting: 66 Options

True 0wnage did decent, but our styles and tanking was stronger. Not even t0's best tanks could manage to tank, although t0's pile wasn't bad either. We slowly gained to 27 people as they dropped numbers.

Thanks for the clean fights as usual, True 0wnage.

Dragonwood Ending KC: 136 KC, 26 People (Peak of 26)

True 0wnage Ending KC: 65, 18 People (Peak of 23-24)

100806160937.png

100806161045.png

100806161510.png

100806162423.png

100806162846.png

100806163048.png

100806163423.png

100806163955.png

100806164703.png

100806165122.png

100806165218.png

100806165403.png

100806165618.png

100806165950.png

100806170709.png

100806170820.png

100806170849.png

100806170854.png

Declaration Topic: http://forum.tip.it/topic/272740-twr-dragonwood-declares-on-t0/

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We did horrible but the style picks you had was just perfect, couldn't tank properly because of that. Thanks for the fight DW, next time. :thumbup:

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

I have to say this is one of our worst performances that i have been a part of, at one point we were all just laughing in ts and goofing around.

It was also pretty unlucky like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s2l4H8cNIg the game wouldnt let me click anything or move as soon as i got piled >.>

If you think its because i was binded check the chat box, it doesnt say "you are held by a magical force and cant move" it had the one mouse icon for clicking a link and wouldnt let me click anything ingame.

Bad Bad Bad Performance by us, we just couldn't keep up with you DW, your styles were perfect, so it was extremley hard to even attempt a tank.

Thank you for another clean war :)

ranksf.png

mostloved.png

I have to say this is one of our worst performances that i have been a part of, at one point we were all just laughing in ts and goofing around.

It was also pretty unlucky like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s2l4H8cNIg the game wouldnt let me click anything or move as soon as i got piled >.>

If you think its because i was binded check the chat box, it doesnt say "you are held by a magical force and cant move" it had the one mouse icon for clicking a link and wouldnt let me click anything ingame.

3 seconds in 2 lines from bottom it says, also the bind animation was clear that it hit.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

3 seconds in 2 lines from bottom it says, also the bind animation was clear that it hit.

Watch the very end when im clicking the portal and i dont move, it was like that for five minutes i just toned it down.

EDIT: I also click my run about 3 times.

Wasn't there due to internet problems, heard you outperformed us by a lot DW. Thanks for the fight.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Grats Dragonwood :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers