[TWR] Downfall Self Acclaims TWR #1 Spot

Amateurnoob

Off topic replies are spam, if it doesn't relate to the topic, ie: Downfall vs Legendz it's off topic. Let's stay focused on the war.

PM me toa c ur next CWA Fight <3:

Congrats Downfall

This quote made me laugh out loud because Downfall vs Legendz was a great fight. <_<

phimproved.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your facts straight. We're recruiting and rebuilding, we're not "winless" and we do step into the wild, just not on the level you should be expecting because we are a CWA clan after all. You should know all of that by now. For whatever else you're saying, that is a lie. What I think he meant was that ALL clans go through slumps at one point. Df has been in a slump in their time, and so have we. Good on you for your victory, you deserve it Downfall. All clans will have their times to shine, no need to rub it in at all. And personally, DW really needs to back off. It seem like you're pushing to start beef out of nowhere to get your members all hyped up to beat us. We're not looking for a rivalry, so your buildup of all that e-rage and baiting is useless.

Ex Member of Exigence|Ex Co-Leader of Legendz

Condemned Army Member

Silent Ember Honoured Member

Tko Blitz Member

Divine Forces Member

I am not surprised by this outcome as we are in a Slump or Just coming out of a slump (Whichever you prefer), also Downfall has been on quite the tear as of late. Congratz Downfall, you certainly were the better clan today! I was more surprised by our Pull, nearly double that of last week. Chin up LGZ.

Outwarred but never Outclassed.

~Legendz

4rt7vd.jpg

hard to say that with karma in ur clan lolz.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Was a fun war none-the-less...and remember it's just a game..you win some you lose some..its nothing serious..good luck in all of your future wars LGZ <3: Great job DF :thumbsup:

Was a fun war none-the-less...and remember it's just a game..you win some you lose some..its nothing serious..good luck in all of your future wars LGZ <3: Great job DF :thumbsup:

Agreed its just a game.

Good war, As the other officals of LGZ have stated we were in a slump still coming out of it we had a good pull like eskomo said we doubled our pull from last week which is a great improvment!

Downfall came in did there best and won the war, We stepped up accepted the challenge even in the slump we knew we were in 2 weeks ago.

Shame to see alot of flammers/trolls going on glad to see the TWR mods cleaning things up Thanks =), Hope people can get past the hate and hostility and just have fun cuz thats whats its all about!

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿' ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Team Dark Legacy Leader

Ex-Tempted Killers Leader

Ex-Divine Vindicator Warlord

Ex-Legendz Warlord

̿̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( o Y o )=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿

twostyles.gif

Awesome job Downfall!

Better luck next time, LGZ. Better get out of that slump soon! I want to see some good wars from you guys again, which I know you are more than capable of having.

|| ex-LGZ High Council || ex-T0 Member || ex-LND Member||

puritysig3.png

^ click ^ Proud Divine Knights Clan MW2 Member. Wanna get wrecked? ^ click ^

Watched the whole war. Gj Df and congratz on your win.

Blnt Lgz but keep it up, nice pull you had at the war =)

Only one person in your life will know the true value of your heart.

kitycat.png

True 0wnage Clan History

Member - 11th August 2009 - 30th October 2009

Council - 30 October 2009 - 6th March 2010

High Council - 6th March 2010 - 30th May 2010

Head Council - 30th May 2010 - 25th February 2011 (Retired)

Honoured Member - 25th February 2011 - 18th March 2011

Head Council - 18th March 2011 - Now

Ex-Legendz

@rhys whose flaming here? i havent seen any flames kthx

In my original post, which was deleted for containing quotes of deleted posts, I did say flame baiting, but seeing as these posts were also deleted it's irrelevant now, isn't it?

Back to the topic at hand, Congratz Downfall, Goodluck on getting back into the swing of things Lgz :D :thumbsup: Will be nice to see a fullout when you're both on good pull terms.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Congratulations Downfall, no doubt you were the better one at the field, your snipers were beasts; every single time I throwed one succesfull bind I had whether King Yufei or Badger King8 (or both) on me.

Nevertheless it was enjoyable, sad you guys think we were spying your TS, you should know better...

Chins up LGZ, Downfall is on an unstoppable train lately. :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Good job on improving the pull LGZ, grats DF on the domination. <3:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

No no no...

INB4 mass snipe, out of bounds, ddos, lag, omg clicked ring tele.Seriously guys, let's keep the excuses down.

No no...

really easy... dont even post excuses.Gf gaise.

No....

Grats Downfall, looks like Lgz did horrible.

No...

Great job pals, Legendz are all talk.

No...

Awsome Pull LGZ ! Keep it up ! :thumbup:

Getting there, ty for nice comment.

YES!

Get your facts straight. We're recruiting and rebuilding, we're not "winless" and we do step into the wild, just not on the level you should be expecting because we are a CWA clan after all. You should know all of that by now. For whatever else you're saying, that is a lie. What I think he meant was that ALL clans go through slumps at one point. Df has been in a slump in their time, and so have we. Good on you for your victory, you deserve it Downfall. All clans will have their times to shine, no need to rub it in at all. And personally, DW really needs to back off. It seem like you're pushing to start beef out of nowhere to get your members all hyped up to beat us. We're not looking for a rivalry, so your buildup of all that e-rage and baiting is useless.

But this above all.

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

No no no...

INB4 mass snipe, out of bounds, ddos, lag, omg clicked ring tele.Seriously guys, let's keep the excuses down.

No no...

really easy... dont even post excuses.Gf gaise.

No....

Grats Downfall, looks like Lgz did horrible.

No...

Great job pals, Legendz are all talk.

No...

Awsome Pull LGZ ! Keep it up ! :thumbup:

Getting there, ty for nice comment.

YES!

But this above all.

I agree With my Bud Swift on most of the things he has said ;)