Minecraft General

demby123

Grab a stack of gravel or sand, drop it down until you are level with it. Use spade on pile. Get to bottom.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

20110914215612.png

So... How the hell am I supposed to get down there? Because there's probably some diamonds at the bottom.

My current plan involves that tiny puddle (The one surrounded by lava) and vast amounts of prayer.

Make a waterfall.

16185_s.gif

20110914215612.png

So... How the hell am I supposed to get down there? Because there's probably some diamonds at the bottom.

My current plan involves that tiny puddle (The one surrounded by lava) and vast amounts of prayer.

SOLUTION:

[HIDE]4ih0.jpg[/HIDE]

BONUS: Get an achievement.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

20110914215612.png

Be careful with the water on lava, man, I'm telling you.

I once died melting in lava while the other half of me was drowning. Worst glitch ever.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

If you all want a seed to check out the new NPCs try 'gimmeabreak'. Spawns you inside of a village. At least it did for me.

NPCs are creepy. Giant snoze's look like monks, all the same name and they dont hit back :<

Popoto.~<3

If you all want a seed to check out the new NPCs try 'gimmeabreak'. Spawns you inside of a village. At least it did for me.

NPCs are creepy. Giant snoze's look like monks, all the same name and they dont hit back :<

Yeah, but the names are going to be changed once 1.9 is released. I was hoping that the villagers would help defend the village against mobs, but they just stand there instead and watch creepers blow it up. :unsure:

j0xPu5R.png

Im kind of burned out on ideas at the moment, i have plans in my head to build Cologne Cathedral, i think it will succeed, sans the towers or i have to make the tower without the spire...hmmm

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I've come to the conclusion that my favorite thing to do in minecraft is to gather resources. I think I'm broken.

Seriously, I'll spend hours strip mining, but I get bored after 20 minutes of exploring and I get frustrated from building.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I've come to the conclusion that my favorite thing to do in minecraft is to gather resources. I think I'm broken.

Seriously, I'll spend hours strip mining, but I get bored after 20 minutes of exploring and I get frustrated from building.

i find that gaining materials can get tedious after a while, i love building stuff and moderatly enjoy exploring :P

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

i find that gaining materials can get tedious after a while, i love building stuff and moderatly enjoy exploring :P

Both + terraforming. Quite fun, until 1.9 decided I should be in a cold biome and my rivers and waterfalls froze :razz:

New spleef?

I want to punch those people in the face until they can't make anymore sound.

Other than that, it seems like a decent idea for a game.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp