Minecraft General

demby123

So ready for this update to come out, makes the game seem so much closer to being completed. Also just got SPC after beginning a semester-long RS hiatus, so I've been playing a lot of MineCraft lately.

When the update drops I'll be making a bunch of new worlds for sure.

TSGsignaturev2.png

"I think that if the devil doesn't exist, then man has created him. He has created him in his own image and likeness." ~Dostoyevsky

The only additions I'm not sure about are quests and experience. Minecraft is not an RPG.

It'll give us something to do. And as it said, exp resets itself when you die so it can't be THAT important.

Not like, "Need 99 mining to mine Diamond" fuuu-

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The only additions I'm not sure about are quests and experience. Minecraft is not an RPG.

It'll give us something to do. And as it said, exp resets itself when you die so it can't be THAT important.

Not like, "Need 99 mining to mine Diamond" fuuu-

I think it'll probably be something like a slight speed boost for mining. The longer you survive, the higher the boost is or something like that. Or damage boost for weapons. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Out of curiousity, what are you guys looking for in a server?

nice people, admins who arent far too much up their own asses, freedom of creativity, a fun and warm community

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

By freedom of creativity do you mean like, infinite resources? Or just no nazi kind of "OMG WAT R U DOING THIS IS MY MOUNTAINZ"?

the latter

i also hate it when admins delete part of a project because "you didnt appeal for it to be bigger then X-Y-Z, so you are breaking the rules, so i have to delete it"

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Honestly, the only way I'd join a server is if it were survival, with no spawning at all and everyone spread out and could just do their own thing if they wanted. That being said, I don't even know if my internet or laptop could handle multiplayer. I lag ridiculously on Fast and Tiny at times in single player.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The first server i ran was no spawning and survival. It lasted because i had enough admins to keep up with the idiots who grief and [bleep] about everything imaginable. The recent server was a terrible decision partly because i had very little help and couldn't keep up with the aforementioned problems and i gave in and let people spawn and abuse commands. If I run another it will be when i have more free time to keep up with it.

Low_C.png

Honestly, the only way I'd join a server is if it were survival, with no spawning at all and everyone spread out and could just do their own thing if they wanted. That being said, I don't even know if my internet or laptop could handle multiplayer. I lag ridiculously on Fast and Tiny at times in single player.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/249637-173-optifine-hd-g-fps-boost/

Worth using, definitely see improvements with it. Doesn't fix laggy water, but all else considered its still really good

hzvjpwS.gif

When I first saw that top picture I really wished it was willow trees.

;_;

:lol:

Same here.

Sept 8??? Can't wait. I've been having this urge to play Minecraft, but I ought to wait for the new kick-ass update.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

That supposedly is a willow tree.

I am more eager for real rivers and terraingen that has been normalized.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

It's Terraria, is what it is. :|

Not that I'm not happy to see such an update. Or to see two good games borrowing from one another.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;