Minecraft General

demby123

Low_C if you'd be kind enough to add me to the whitelist and send me the ip. I wouldn't mend checking the server out.

Minecraft name is Fizzzard?

Low_C.png

I'd love to be added. Barihawk is the IGN, of course.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Someone went crazy with the TNT again. can you give us a list of who IS on the white list?

Thankfully my house wasnt harmed. If it was..... "Anonymous" might just get involved...

Popoto.~<3

Barihawk

fizzzard

link_olaran

nicolasgiordano

torchbane

txrev91

skill_caster

dizzle229

bass_exe

zf22

supercot

will_holmes

mani3

tokiwartoof

duelmaster30

guyag

gregt1991

flodder450

huston

lowc15

shadowclaimer

rrboston

noaha2004

maeror_meror

I added Barihawk and above is our current white-list. If anyone has info regarding who griefed let me know so i can take care of it.

Low_C.png

Does the server have item spawning? If so I might be on more often.

Also, I <3 this game. Sitting in a wood house while it rains out side is actually kind of relaxing.

javaw2011-07-2917-42-23-50.png

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Yeah it does.

/item [whatever you want here] [number of item]

The number of item isn't compulsory, if you don't specify it will just give you 64

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Use this to quickly find out the codes:

[hide]

DataValuesBeta.png[/hide]

And for some reason the last row is getting cut off...

Original source: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Data_values

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Barihawk's Castle: :thumbup:

Tim's Bohiema-thing: :thumbup:

Whoever made that hallowed-island-base: :thumbup:

Whoever made the floating castle: :thumbup: (though I haven't been inside, yet)

The Lighthouse: :mellow:

Server's getting some nice builds going on. I'm thinking of connecting them (with the creator's perimission) with a railroad system. Are minecarts still buggy and/or cause lag in multiplayer, though? That's my only concern before moving on.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

How would one go about joining this TiF server?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Pm LowC with your MineCraft username so he can add you to the white list :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Barihawk's Castle: :thumbup:

Tim's Bohiema-thing: :thumbup:

Whoever made that hallowed-island-base: :thumbup:

Whoever made the floating castle: :thumbup: (though I haven't been inside, yet)

The Lighthouse: :mellow:

Server's getting some nice builds going on. I'm thinking of connecting them (with the creator's perimission) with a railroad system. Are minecarts still buggy and/or cause lag in multiplayer, though? That's my only concern before moving on.

Y u no like my lighthouse? :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Is the server down?

It would seem that way, I can't connect either.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Construction is finishing on the Cathedral,the outside is finished,time to go work on the inside ;D

20110728144542.png

i lagged a bit when i made a screenshot

20110730112754.png

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Server still down?

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Flodder, that's absolutely stunning :blink:

ojdv.jpg

Since the server was down I'm working on my SP project. Unfortunately, Flodder's brilliance prevents me from posting pics here.

siggy3s.jpg

Since the server was down I'm working on my SP project. Unfortunately, Flodder's brilliance prevents me from posting pics here.

Id love to see your SP project :D

by the way,the cathedral was started on my old Singleplayer world,since my friend wanted to start a Minecraft server,he needed a world,i offered my singleplayer world,when i gave my SP world to him the choir's height was about to the triforium (Arcades (EG:row of pillars) Triforium (above the pillars), Clerestory windows)

it took quite a while,the project was started on i believe 1.5 and is nearing completion now in 1.7.3

its my biggest Beta project up to now,my biggest Classic project being the full World Trade Center

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Side-question: Did you use height mods for WTC? Those things we massive :shock:

Anyway, that Cathedral is absolutely amazing. Such detail makes it awesome to look at.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.