Minecraft General

demby123

The problem why I can't build such epic stuff like that, is that I can't add detail. I can totally do the outline and such, but the pillars, glass layouts, buttresses, etc? I can't figure it out.

i almost never have any blueprints/plans for my buildings,i just do if off the top of my head, i just like to build on the fly,use your imagination,try stuff and see what looks best in your opinion

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

personally,i think the towers are a bit too slim after i added the butresses,so i have 2 options:

1:leave as is

2:tear the towers down and build a bigger version of them instead

2nv5bvl.png

personally,i think the towers are a bit too slim after i added the butresses,so i have 2 options:

I don't even have the creativity to build on the Sims 3...

How do you even?

I don't even.

Not that I'd have the patience to, but I'd make the towers bigger.

I don't even have the creativity to build on the Sims 3...

How do you even?

I don't even.

Not that I'd have the patience to, but I'd make the towers bigger.

i am currently doing just that,instead of tearing them down,i just made 2 layers around the towers

oh and

the right towers,exteriour is finished,now for the left towers exteriour and the entire facades interiour and the project is done :D

2nv5bvl.png

Anyone have any servers open that I could join and just have some fun on?

Diamond-Seekers Server is open to any tip.iter, I'll pm the info to you. As for anyone else wanting to join in shoot me a pm and i'll get you the required info. We have lax rules and basically allow free build.

Low_C.png

I'll be on tomorrow or the next day to check out the server. My Mincraft name is TokiWartoof. (TokiWartooth was taken <_< )

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Damn. We have ourselves our first griefer. Time for a white list methinks.

Lowc, I know who the griefer is. He's on now. PM me if you want his MC username.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

My lightbulb was flled with lava,and the entrace to the bulb was removed,he left the door standning though

almost everything is destroyed

and who created the MASSIVE crater near the arch?

2nv5bvl.png

Wow.... I didn't even get to check out the server and see what everyone has built and someone has destroyed it? :angry:

Guess I'll have to help rebuild.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

There's no point rebuilding until there is a whitelist or something because he will just go and grief everything again. That guy also told me he was a member of Tip.It Forums as well ( he no longer visits here) which annoyed me the most :/

How did you find that Tim?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well, as soon as I could try getting onto the server, I did. I still can't get my pc to load the server properly :/ idk why, but it's really depressing.

Really pissed off at the gall of whoever the [wagon] that griefed the server was. And pissed at myself for not coming on earlier so I could try to ban him if at all possible :/ I just wish I could get on now and help rebuild, but my internet's refusing to let me load more than a couple chunks at a time. I really don't know why it stopped working all of a sudden, but...

Hopefully, Low will be able to rollback the server. Regardless, I really wish I could get on and help rebuild, I really do :/

Link_Olaran.png

BEHOLD! My first architectural beauty! :D

In their Full Screen Glory.

[hide]

Front Outside - 2uiafcy.jpg

Inside Main Hall - 2qn2qh4.jpg

Upstairs Sleeping Quarters - 2ypmaoi.jpg

Downstairs Basement - 21l0hnm.jpg

[/hide]

You can find it on the Diamond Seekers server, just type in /home Bass_EXE. Please dont break anything. :)

Popoto.~<3

Edit: Never mind about the platform idea, I made it so high up that buildings could only be 10 blocks tall and realised that after putting close to 700 or so blocks of dirt down to make the platform bigger... What a waste of time.

20110305174108.png

Flying squid, lol.

Banned him aswell as ip banned him. Sorry guys but no rollback. If we have a problem again a white-list will be made. I have to go to work now if anymore problems occur pm me.

Low_C.png

Banned him aswell as ip banned him. Sorry guys but no rollback. If we have a problem again a white-list will be made. I have to go to work now if anymore problems occur pm me.

Damn :( Well, will we be granted temporary access to unlimited items or something similar? He completely destroyed my house, and he managed to take all my items that I had (Which was 4 large chests full).

ojdv.jpg

So much easier to post in the form of a video. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this is worth 30,000 words a second. In this case, all of them are to convey that I'm out of ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agAe69ESjIM

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.