Minecraft General

demby123

It's a really awesome game, but does anyone get nauseous after playing it?

Try turning off view bobbing. It can help with that. View bobbing is disorienting for me, but it doesn't make me ill.

hzvjpwS.gif

Try turning off view bobbing. It can help with that. View bobbing is disorienting for me, but it doesn't make me ill.

Thanks. It's really strange because I've never gotten sensitivity to any other video game before, but if I play minecraft for more then like 10minutes I get dizzy and a headache.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

How do you guys feel about Minecraft being released for XBOX 360, and having Kinect controls?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Sounds good imo.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Thanks. It's really strange because I've never gotten sensitivity to any other video game before, but if I play minecraft for more then like 10minutes I get dizzy and a headache.

Motion sickness sucks.

j0xPu5R.png

The 'Awesome community' or the Creeper face?

Must of existed long ago for the former, and the latter was introduced with the new logo around patch 1.4 I think?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

That happened a while ago...

:mellow:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Currently building a huge cathedral in my world

aand i fell off of the top of the (at time of writing) unfinished choir numerous times,smashing to death

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Currently building a huge cathedral in my world

aand i fell off of the top of the (at time of writing) unfinished choir numerous times,smashing to death

Pics when it's done? Sounds pretty cool.

Link and others, you were right about mods making the game more awesome. This thing would not have been built if not for SurvivalCraft giving it an actual use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtChXWMXYQ&feature=channel_video_title

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I don't understand this. It won't let me connect to Mc.net. >_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

How do you guys feel about Minecraft being released for XBOX 360, and having Kinect controls?

I think it was a brilliant idea for when he starts charging for updates. He gets all the benefit of reaping profits and none of the worries about credit card fraud. But you won't see me playing it on the xbox anytime soon...

Currently a lot of people are butthurt over the piston update not having launching-type abilities. It's funny to watch. Jeb is actually getting involved in the community about it, and people are just hopping down his throat with whining. It's kind of sad to see, actually.

hzvjpwS.gif

The Xbox version means no mods.

NO THANKS!

I wish the Biome mod (Phoenix Terrain mod) was updated...really want to take a stab at another desert civilization project again.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The Xbox version means no mods.

NO THANKS!

If Skyrim is successful in figuring out how to mod their content on consoles, others will follow.

Maybe. Plus I can't see Micro$oft supporting mods if they're not DLCs.

siggy3s.jpg

You're right. They wouldn't be free. Valve had similar trouble with Left 4 Dead and such, when a lot of the maps they released on the PC for free they had to charge for on Xbox because of microsoft.

Yeah, unfortunately.

If MS doesn't charge then it will really bring the Xbox into a good gaming device, actually. If Minecraft runs on java then that means Xbox runs java? ('cos I can't see Notch re-writing the code) A normal guy can easily make a mod for both PC and Xbox. Microsoft's gonna have to make a decent internet browser to check out all the mods and give THEM ALL a fair chance.

But hey, I'm talking too much. Too much work for retired Bill Gates here.

siggy3s.jpg

If Minecraft runs on java then that means Xbox runs java?

Xbox uses their own language, which is basically C#. And C# and Java are nearly identical. All mods are done in java as well, I think. There is very little, if any, adjusting necessary. It's just a matter of how.

hzvjpwS.gif

Could be good on Xbox, since I played the game without mods for a long time, but without the ability to download mods and worlds (for free, anyway), yeah, I'll stick with the PC version.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I think the Xbox version is just gonna be a cash cow.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang