Minecraft General

demby123

There's an error code.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

logging on, updating, then just cuts to a1dce528.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I never would have guessed.

-Random Youtuber

What Dax isn't mentioning is that he's a narcissist and made that himself.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Alas...it runs. But guess what? At about 1 frame a second. >_<

-Random Youtuber

http://notch.tumblr.com/post/7009276212/trickling-information-about-the-adventure-update

I wonder what kind of new combat mechanics they are adding. He did mention a while back that he wanted to have weapon swings do more damage if you're falling downward. So if you jump and then swing while falling down from it, you'll hit harder.

I'd like to see bows act differently, too. Something similar to the bow in TF2 would be nice.

vizardsig-1.png

I'd be interested to know specifics about what Notch was saying about updates after release as to what will be free and what won't. For example, what will differentiate expansion packs from updates?

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I'd be interested to know specifics about what Notch was saying about updates after release as to what will be free and what won't. For example, what will differentiate expansion packs from updates?

Same here. So far he's been very vague about it. Hope he keeps his word though.

I'm back into playing Minecraft, but through INVEdit and SPC. Passes on the time quite well.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm back into playing Minecraft, but through INVEdit and SPC. Passes on the time quite well.

Get TooManyItems instead of INVEdit. Way easier to use as it adds it ingame.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Get TooManyItems instead of INVEdit. Way easier to use as it adds it ingame.

So does SPC - Single Player Commands. ;-)

But can TMI give you that 'infinite' number of blocks like INVedit?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i have a question:

is Minecraft IP bound?

as in,if i buy the game on my dads computer,will i be able to play MInecraft without the "unlicensed copy or logged in from another location" in the corner of my screen when i play on my laptop?

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

as in,if i buy the game on my dads computer,will i be able to play MInecraft without the "unlicensed copy or logged in from another location" in the corner of my screen when i play on my laptop?

Yes you can play on different computers.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

PISTONS.

One good use I've found so far is they make for good Door barricades. :3

Good for making secret tunnels too ;)

EDIT: Ugh, SPC hasn't been updated yet, and now I'm stuck in an area that I need fly to get out of.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Explain how pistons can make secret tunnels. Please? :pray:

Anyway, pics of what I'm working on.

[hide]fortressvictoriaearlyst.jpg[/hide]

It's a forested city on a medium-sized island. Slowly turning it into a fortress-city with a sewer system. :mrgreen:

siggy3s.jpg

Must... know... mods used...

Also, yeah, how DO you make secret tunnels with pistons?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The... The second image...

I feel this is appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FFuLkymdZc

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

^ Towns, ruins, and...artificial trees? :blink:

Must... know... mods used...

Phoenix Terrain Mod(aka Biome Mod)

It has a plug-in where sequioa trees are generated. Pretty neat.

siggy3s.jpg

I have planted some sugarcane, how long do I have to wait?

Not long, just remember to plant as much as you can once you harvest more so you'll always have a ready supply.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.