Minecraft General

demby123

The server has been awfully lonely as of recent :(

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It is :(

Just looked a bit at the Aether mod, seeing as I hadn't really before. IT LOOKS AMAZING :D I need to download it now.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Can anyone give me a hand in installing the Aether? I'm doing everything right, but it's not working :(

ojdv.jpg

indeed :(

I play at night, so does the other op's. I'd like to get more regulars for the server but i'm not sure how to go about it. Any ideas? At the moment i've only offered invites to tip.iters.

Again, if anyone wants to play on my server let me know and i'll pm details.

Low_C.png

When is 1.8 coming out? No date yet? I get the feeling to play Minecraft but I don't want to start a new world when the awesome Adventure Update is coming.

Meanwhile I'm going onto the server, but forgot I'm not whitelisted.

MC Name: NicolasGiordano

I should be on tomorrow afternoon. :smile:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I can't recall the exact order I installed things for the Aether, but I know you need it, Shockah's API, ModLoader, as well as AudioMod. Make sure you have all of the up to date versions (I think the version number for AudioMod is 1.7.1 or something lower than the current version, but it still works). I likely installed it in this order: ModLoader, Shockah's API, AudioMod, and then the Aether mod itself. I could try again with a fresh jar to be sure, if it's needed.

Keep in mind it's incompatible with a crapton of other mods, so if you try adding it into an already modded jar, it'll probably implode on you. I'd start with a clean jar, add Aether and it's required mods, then add on whatever else you'd like one by one to see if it's compatible (making backups for each jar as you go, of course).

And I don't recall Notch ever saying a specific release date for 1.8, but I don't follow his twitter or anything, so I could have easily missed it. Seeing as I'm playing using the YogBox currently, I'd have to gen a new world for 1.8 anyway :P so I'd go for it if you wanted.

And those... Endermen, I think Notch decided to call them (after someone commented on the reddit post for it), are quite creepy looking. I wonder what sounds they make, though... and what exactly they do with those blocks. Do they remove blocks from the terrain and build? Maybe remove blocks and throw them at you? Or maybe they just generate with blocks to build with/throw. Quite interesting, although creepy as hell.

Link_Olaran.png

I know the Aether works with TMI, but I don't think it works with much else. Time to do a clean install of MineCraft AGAIN.

ojdv.jpg

Notch posted a new mob on his google+ account.

2011-07-26_18.14.06.png

They look like creepy long armed monsters, and they can carry blocks too.

I'm scared guys. :unsure:

Slenderman mobs. I will never sleep again. D:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

:blink:

It occurs to me that Minecraft has some degree of potential as... a horror game...

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

When is 1.8 coming out? No date yet? I get the feeling to play Minecraft but I don't want to start a new world when the awesome Adventure Update is coming.

Meanwhile I'm going onto the server, but forgot I'm not whitelisted.

MC Name: NicolasGiordano

I should be on tomorrow afternoon. :smile:

I added you to the white-list just now. I believe I sent you the IP before, if not just respond to this or shoot me a pm and i'll get it to you.

Hey guys, can I get white listed? Name is the same as here - "Skill_Caster"

I added you to the white-list and I sent you a pm with ip details.

Low_C.png

:blink:

It occurs to me that Minecraft has some degree of potential as... a horror game...

Your first week playing it, is.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Oh I missed your post Low. Yes I got the IP and logged in. I built the TIF Hollywood sign at the spawn point. I need to find a place for my house though.

I'm building a fort in the Nether...Hellwatch.

siggy3s.jpg

It looks like someone has griefed the spawn, if anyone has details on who destroyed part of the spawn pier, created a [cabbage]ty waterfall, and destroyed the diamondblock house and the wooden house far up on the hill contact me so i can deal with it accordingly. It's someone on our white-list.

Low_C.png

Would you mind adding me to the whitelist? I've been looking for an active server lately, and the last one was pretty fun.

My minecraft username is "Duelmaster30".

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

It looks like someone has griefed the spawn, if anyone has details on who destroyed part of the spawn pier, created a [cabbage]ty waterfall, and destroyed the diamondblock house and the wooden house far up on the hill contact me so i can deal with it accordingly. It's someone on our white-list.

The diamond block house was mine. <_< I'll have to rebuild next time I get on.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Built some elemental towers because I was bored and don't have a creative bone in my body.

javaw2011-07-2719-31-47-75.png

This reminds me of Golden Sun, with all the elemental towers and where you light their beacons. Love that game <3:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Argh, they griefed part of my mansion :( Also griefed the part of my mansion that has a lake (Hence the crap waterfall now)

ojdv.jpg