ahD4T.png

Entrance:

Yd1bT.jpg

YShQB.jpg

'Medical' Room:

tDgrj.png

AiY4N.png

ns6fM.png

Damn, that looks great, makes me want to play again. The only thing I don't like is how the tower has a sort of inverted pyramid shape, but I guess you did that for the vines.

16185_s.gif

Thanks Napalm,

The shape wasn't really intended, I simply expanded the size of the room by one square everytime I went up a floor. Next time I will need to expand the size every two floors instead of one or even just have it expand when it looks best.

qTLQRuS.png

Yep.

Yep.

*cracks a beer*

I'm still working on my Roman-esque city. I just finished the arena today. :thumbup:

I'm thinking of making a release download for it once the finish a few more things first.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm currently creating a remake of Hogwarts from Harry Potter. If I stick with it i plan on making it as realistic to the book and movies as possible by adding Dungeons, Chamber of secrets, Diagon Alley and possibly Hogsmead. So far i've only gotten the shell of the Great Hall, Entrance Hall, and Courtyard finished. Here's a teaser. It's located in the Diamondseekers server.

Hogwarts10-28.png

Low_C.png

Doesn't look that big.

That's what she said. :twss:

On topic, looks pretty cool so far. :thumbup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Thanks for more pics alg :P. Little do they know that those buildings are small compared to the main castle. I just finished outlining the main building last night and finished it at 5am. It took hours upon hours just to clear trees and outline such a big area.

Low_C.png

I'm thinking of making a release download for it once the finish a few more things first.

Plz do.

Ok then, I will. :mrgreen:

I'm going to finish the forum though, the seat of government. After seeing Low's Hogwarts, I gotta make it just as big and impressive.

Spoilers:

The Arena

alpthearenaoutside.jpg

alpthearenainside.jpg

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

still dosnt look that big sorry <3

maby its cos im used to seeing that hogwarts build thats built from bedrock to skylimit

Lol its only built from sea level to sky limit. Nick's buildings are very architectural and great. Hopefully he builds some stuff in the server like that eventually. I'd include it in the recruitment video on youtube when i get around to make it.

Low_C.png

Trying to build a city into a deep underwater pit. I'll post pics if it starts to look ok.

Edit: VERY early look at the Hydropolis.

[hide]

Side view from a nearby island.

javaw2011-10-2914-19-31-59.png

javaw2011-10-2914-15-08-36.png

Aerial view from cloud-level. The main structure will be a tower that runs from the platform down to the bottom of the pit, the bottom of which I believe is near adminium.

javaw2011-10-2914-24-24-43.png

[/hide]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.