Downfall vs Gladiatorz

Ralph

gratz downfall, looks like it was a messy fight with all the lag and such

nice try gladz shame to see you guys so upset over a cwa fight that you lost by 1, honestly no reason to flame, these kinds of things happen and the best way to handle it is just to accept the defeat and let it be, im sure downfall will offer a rematch if you show some respect, and if you dont well, from experience you will never get a fight from them

llol pretty much this ^

i remember when i was in TK, we always tried to war DF lol im guessing thats what drink is implying ;)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting topic lol!

Gratz Downfall!

Chin up Gladz, I can see why you would feel that it would be justified to call it a tie!

P.S. In regards to the 3pp i read earlier in the topic, was this war no post?

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

Interesting topic lol!

Gratz Downfall!

Chin up Gladz, I can see why you would feel that it would be justified to call it a tie!

P.S. In regards to the 3pp i read earlier in the topic, was this war no post?

It's not a 3PP. Not sure why people are saying it is.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

gratz downfall, looks like it was a messy fight with all the lag and such

nice try gladz shame to see you guys so upset over a cwa fight that you lost by 1, honestly no reason to flame, these kinds of things happen and the best way to handle it is just to accept the defeat and let it be, im sure downfall will offer a rematch if you show some respect, and if you dont well, from experience you will never get a fight from them

llol pretty much this ^

i remember when i was in TK, we always tried to war DF lol im guessing thats what drink is implying ;)

yep pretty much, and seeing as how gladz hit df while acing last night, looking like they wont be getting a fight any time soon

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

Amazing job Downfall, well deserved!

@crazy, are you trying to say that DF didnt win? how is it a draw i mean theres a picture of them having 206 and u 205, its a win... nothing less, nothing more.

The world was extremely laggy for both clans, in a CWRI generally when a fight is within 3 kills clans call it a draw because [cabbage] happens like DC's and what not. This world caused at least 20+ DC's from our side and probably them as well so yeah. It's a draw, now am I clear?

it also is possible that their last player simply tanked you and your guy got k0ed by downfall in the last second,

downfall won, am i clear?

No, you're obviously not clear. It was a draw at best -- anything other than that can't be proved lol. Oh wait, you're resilience no wonder you have no brains.

100820000749.png

Theres your proof now stfu. :thumbup:

theres ur proof. ARE WE CLEAR NOW? IF U CANT READ IT THEN ASK SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU.

if u really wanted to change worlds, refuse to challenge and make a big spam tower saying "lets change worlds".

i dont see what your probleme with resilience is, they had respect were as gladz is just losing respect because of you. honestly every time Gladz loses u make up some dumb exuses and start flaming people. get a life and accept the loss.

Resilience has closed anyways, im in Divine Forces, i dont see why your trolling my clan when no one is trolling yous, your still making youself look like a bigger fool.

kristn.png

Amazing job Downfall, well deserved!

@crazy, are you trying to say that DF didnt win? how is it a draw i mean theres a picture of them having 206 and u 205, its a win... nothing less, nothing more.

The world was extremely laggy for both clans, in a CWRI generally when a fight is within 3 kills clans call it a draw because [cabbage] happens like DC's and what not. This world caused at least 20+ DC's from our side and probably them as well so yeah. It's a draw, now am I clear?

it also is possible that their last player simply tanked you and your guy got k0ed by downfall in the last second,

downfall won, am i clear?

No, you're obviously not clear. It was a draw at best -- anything other than that can't be proved lol. Oh wait, you're resilience no wonder you have no brains.

100820000749.png

Theres your proof now stfu. :thumbup:

theres ur proof. ARE WE CLEAR NOW? IF U CANT READ IT THEN ASK SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU.

if u really wanted to change worlds, refuse to challenge and make a big spam tower saying "lets change worlds".

i dont see what your probleme with resilience is, they had respect were as gladz is just losing respect because of you. honestly every time Gladz loses u make up some dumb exuses and start flaming people. get a life and accept the loss.

Resilience has closed anyways, im in Divine Forces, i dont see why your trolling my clan when no one is trolling yous, your still making youself look like a bigger fool.

This, you only make Gladz look sad, chin up, even if it was a draw, Downfall had lower opts, so they were the better clan.

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

wow gladz calling us res when their the ones that cant take a loss. Im pretty sure res would respond better than this.

And How bout backing off? You know your not nothing without your numbers. Nice ending vs dw btw. :mrgreen:

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

wow gladz calling us res when their the ones that cant take a loss. Im pretty sure res would respond better than this.

And How bout backing off? You know your not nothing without your numbers. Nice ending vs dw btw. :mrgreen:

He didn't call Downfall res, he was saying that guy was in res. And we have backed off, we aren't posting on the topics anymore, and why would you bring up our war vs dwood? lol

Do you even know what your saying bro? Also why do you bring DW into this.

Recruit me pl0x?

You know.. for the most part I've just stopped responding to your clan's fail attempts at trolling/baiting us but... You probably shouldn't talk [cabbage] when it takes three weeks to organize a CWA fight. If you'd like to prove that you're better man-for-man come hit us on our pk trips, something. We'll be waiting.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

No one would have beaten us in that war, our styles & tanking in those 15 minutes were amazing. Didn't believe what I was seeing :blink:

Good job both, looks like a draw for the most part :P

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

You know.. for the most part I've just stopped responding to your clan's fail attempts at trolling/baiting us but... You probably shouldn't talk [cabbage] when it takes three weeks to organize a CWA fight. If you'd like to prove that you're better man-for-man come hit us on our pk trips, something. We'll be waiting.

lol. I dont think we want more beef with u so why would we hit u on a pk trip?

You lost by 1 kill, we've (TO) lost by one kill before too. Make sure you're 1 kill better next time rather than complaining because nobody wants to see or hear it.

I personally love you. <3:

This is not a dating site

No one would have beaten us in that war, our styles & tanking in those 15 minutes were amazing. Didn't believe what I was seeing :blink:

Good job both, looks like a draw for the most part :P

Darkrai is fat. :angry:

Recruit me pl0x?