120 Dungeoneering Finally Reached!

Hunterowner

Everyone who is calling him a no lifer, please post a screenshot from your adventurer's log showing your hours played. Thanks in advance

didn't jagex said that the emote was related to the Strange/Secret Power <_<?

Pretty sure they did

I donno, killing 4 guys in half a second with 3 different armor and weapon switches seems like a pretty secret power to me.

O.O

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does runescape need weapons better then chaotic?

The answer is, no.

Does runescape need level 100,000 constitution?

The answer is, yes.

Does runescape need a level 10 kajillion boss? (Andrew's Protector, maybe?)

The answer is, only if we get 100,000 constitution AND level 100,000 dungeoneering.

Maybe the mega level 120 reward is a new piece of head gear called the "Dungeon Earring" that ups your constitution and dungeoneering levels to 100,000. And gives a special attack that lets you... instantly kill any monster that's less than level 5 kajillion. (NOTE: Will only work on PVP worlds if you say "Please" and pay Jagex $5,000,000.)

Grats, Telemomarques! Take a nap and go for 200M xp.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/173173-engineer-skill-and-railroads/<<Click! I support! Click!

.-- .... -.-- .- .-. . -.-- --- ..- .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. - .... .. ... ..--..

Instead of deleting the post, how would you like your life being put under the magnifying glass by hoards of adolescent kids just because you'd achieved something great? It was common courtesy in the old days on these forums NOT to discuss about someone else's lives as really, we know nothing about it. This thread isn't about weather the guy has a life or not, and making these comments just proves how sad your own lives are(empty enough to mock random people about how they want to live their lives).

edit: he deleted the posts, but the fact remains...

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

750k exp per day

75k exp/hr with a decent team

10 hours a day

Not that hard considering its summer and there's no school.

Stop yelling at him for having no life seriously. That's like 54 in game day hours, and I bet most of you have around 100.

just because you'd achieved something great

Wether or not he achieved something great is debatable. :wink:

I agree though, judging a person you don't know is unfair.

I would call it: 'he had a lot of spare time the last 4 months to grind dungeoneering.' :razz:

I'll laugh if he stops Dungeon and Jagex releases things better than Chaotic with the next Dungeon update.

And what exactly stops him from gaining 30k tokens an hour....? He still has 96m xp to go before he'll actually max the skill.

He didn't say he will stop. He said if he stops, he would laugh.

Hi there,

This thread started out fine, and has unfourtuantly turned into a thread personally attacking a RuneScape player. There were many attempts throughout the thread by users trying to get it back on track but it now seems to be a lost cause. This should have been a discussion about the achievement of 120 and what new things it brings, it has obviously not turned out that way.

Because of this I'm going to lock the thread, anyone who has a problem with this or thinks that it should stay open can contact myself or another moderator via private message.

~Jimmy_Jim

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome