120 Dungeoneering Finally Reached!

Hunterowner

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad how even tip.it mods figured readers had matured as much as to not discuss on how many people play on a specific account....but i guess even they can be wrong. Calling someone a nolifer on these forums is the ultimate sign of hypocrisy. The thinking of 10 year olds: someone better than you= n0lifer, someone worse than you= n00b.

This.

People crying "loser" or "sad kid" need to remind themselves how much time they have spent on this game.

None of you get to decide how somebody should spend their life.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Congratulations to Telmomarques, after long hard work he finally achieved it.

Through honestly to me, the Emote and the cape doesn't seem interesting, excluding the black particle effects. One thing caught my eye; at the end of an emote shows a very armored skeleton like being. Is it the Mahjarrat Bilrach? It shows him kneeling down like he was defeated. Could that possibly mean he is the final Dungeon Boss/ Post Batch 2 Quest Antagonist?

vizardsig-1.png

1. It's a bit curious that the cape isn't as . . . flamboyant as the other skill capes. I wonder why. I would think it'd be even MORE glorious. It's a cool design, nonetheless.

I think the skillcape looks better than the existing ones, and I think that's how they're all going to look in the future, they may even do a graphic update on the previous ones.

If they do, im hoping they re-adjust the length of them on men, they still look a little short.

@Myweapon, none of us were saying how he should. We (and myself) think that spending that much time, on one thing, in front of a screen for 4 months straight obviously cant be good for your health. (especially if you take into account of school, work etc. Which I hope he didn't drop for the sole sake of a 120 skill.) You supposedly work out, you should know yourself that it's obviously not a healthy lifestyle.

@Jolletzu, I dont see any "OMG HE BEAT ME TO 120" posts... I also had to squint to read that sentence. :|

Popoto.~<3

This.

People crying "loser" or "sad kid" need to remind themselves how much time they have spent on this game.

None of you get to decide how somebody should spend their life.

I bet he put more hours into Dungeoneering than I've put into RuneScape in the last 2 years.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

congrats to him.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Emote is Ok, not that great and not bad.

~~Congratulation to him for beating the game (RuneScape). A true SkillerZ!!~~

Haters gonna hate.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Everyone who is calling him a no lifer, please post a screenshot from your adventurer's log showing your hours played. Thanks in advance

didn't jagex said that the emote was related to the Strange/Secret Power <_<?

Pretty sure they did

yes.png

i wonder what his 4th bind will be

melee weapon/hood/plate/bow?

An optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty; and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be.

sad sad no life kid. sorry but lvl 120 seriously? and so fast... and lol at mods being happy for him thats sadly stupid and there is no bonus at all to be lvl 120.

And this is why Tip.It did not allow topics like this, and this is also why there are people surprised this topic has remained open.

I agree. I'm quite surprised it's still up, I'm sure once more flamers make their way here, we'll see it locked soon enough. I hope it doesn't get locked, however.

I'll laugh if he stops Dungeon and Jagex releases things better than Chaotic with the next Dungeon update.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I'll laugh if he stops Dungeon and Jagex releases things better than Chaotic with the next Dungeon update.

And what exactly stops him from gaining 30k tokens an hour....? He still has 96m xp to go before he'll actually max the skill.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Through honestly to me, the Emote and the cape doesn't seem interesting, excluding the black particle effects. One thing caught my eye; at the end of an emote shows a very armored skeleton like being. Is it the Mahjarrat Bilrach? It shows him kneeling down like he was defeated. Could that possibly mean he is the final Dungeon Boss/ Post Batch 2 Quest Antagonist?

Isn't that curse bearer boss?

Isn't that curse bearer boss?

That's what I thought.

Eifstone.png