120 Dungeoneering Finally Reached!

Hunterowner

Emote is ok not brilliant, cape looks a little ordinary :$

Congrats to him on his achievement though.

What are stats on cape? aesthetics means nothing to me :S

If it's not at least say, double that of the firecape, or at the ABSOLUTE least comes with a hefty prayer bonus to match or exceed the SW cape, then something's wrong to me.

I say it shouldn't have any stats (neither should normal skillcapes). The skill itself should be the reward, not the cape. You can show off your achievement with no stats. But the again I hate what skillcapes have done to Rs so i am biased on it.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to him. I'm also curious about the stats on the lvl 120 skillcape. If they don't exceed all capes within the game, then in my opinion something is wrong. I'm also curious, is he going for go for 200m xp now since he's over half-way and could forever take his spot at number 1?

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Why isn't this locked? For the longest time TIF didn't allow players to talk about other players. Why couldn't we make a thread when Zezima hit 1 billion xp? Same thing. Needs locked

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Why isn't this locked? For the longest time TIF didn't allow players to talk about other players. Why couldn't we make a thread when Zezima hit 1 billion xp? Same thing. Needs locked

Needs more wbm.

The thread is about the skillcape and possible new features unlocked at lvl 120 ;)

I don't remember a time like that (but I wasn't probably around) but...

Naming people or their characters in a negative light is not permitted.

Since this isn't in a negative light, I see no reason why it should be locked. We've had the thread for the max 200m race up for ages now, which discusses players and their achievements.

Also this thread is not about the player, really, it's about the achievements and what comes now that 120 has been reached.

It's interesting, imo, that they weren't expecting anyone to reach 120 yet since they only implemented the more-than-one-square-emote ability with the TT update a few weeks back... I wonder what would have happened if someone reached 120 before that update was released?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Two thoughts:

1. It's a bit curious that the cape isn't as . . . flamboyant as the other skill capes. I wonder why. I would think it'd be even MORE glorious. It's a cool design, nonetheless.

2. It's kind of sad that a player (soon to be two players) can complete Jagex's endgame skill before Jagex can.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Needs more wbm.

If I wanted to be a mod, I would of LONG ago been one. I choose not to post and become active in the TIF community because, well, I have my reasons. So my reply to you: Needs more mod suck-up

I don't remember a time like that (but I wasn't probably around) but...

Naming people or their characters in a negative light is not permitted.

Since this isn't in a negative light, I see no reason why it should be locked. We've had the thread for the max 200m race up for ages now, which discusses players and their achievements.

Also this thread is not about the player, really, it's about the achievements and what comes now that 120 has been reached.

It's interesting, imo, that they weren't expecting anyone to reach 120 yet since they only implemented the more-than-one-square-emote ability with the TT update a few weeks back... I wonder what would have happened if someone reached 120 before that update was released?

Discussing a player getting a high skill or hard achievement WILL being people discussing it in a negative light. You know as well as I do that there is no way to discuss this without someone saying "nice life". So let me counter it with the idiotic post right below yours..

2. It's kind of sad that a player (soon to be two players) can complete Jagex's endgame skill before Jagex can.

Discussing a player getting a high skill or hard achievement WILL being people discussing it in a negative light. You know as well as I do that there is no way to discuss this without someone saying "nice life". So let me counter it with the idiotic post right below yours..

I was insulting Jagex, not the players. If you had read my first post, you would've known that. :rolleyes: I won't comment on your lack of reading comprehension, don't worry.

. . . Oops.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with having a thread to discuss something as major as the FIRST player to reach the maximum level in a skill, which only happens every two years or so? Especially when said skill is supposed to be the endgame skill.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Two thoughts:

1. It's a bit curious that the cape isn't as . . . flamboyant as the other skill capes. I wonder why. I would think it'd be even MORE glorious. It's a cool design, nonetheless.

If you notice it's the same type of cape that the skill masters wear. (With the hood folded back on the cape)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

why are you such a baby? get a life and stop trying to be a mod.

congrats to telemon btw.. great achievement.

I was insulting Jagex, not the players. If you had read my first post, you would've known that. :rolleyes: I won't comment on your lack of reading comprehension, don't worry.

. . . Oops.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with having a thread to discuss something as major as the FIRST player to reach the maximum level in a skill, which only happens every two years or so? Especially when said skill is supposed to be the endgame skill.

You could say that one could interpreted that both ways. Sad that a player could complete it, and sad that they could before Jagex could. At least that is how I did.

I'm sure Racheya can explain to you how much I was fanboying as soon as I heard 120 Dungeoneering was about to be achieved, but:

Wow! I'm amazed that it's come already. It's a sexy emote, but a rather dissapointing cape. It doesn't match the skill guide icon at all :/

But mega-congratulations to Telmon. I'm just waiting for the next Strange Power event now.

Also, it'd be interesting to know whether or not he has to buy another cape or does his old 99 cape transform into the True Mastery cape?

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

He has a point though. Topics like this were locked because even if the original poster never meant it to be read in a negative light, some posters would read it that way and respond negatively. There's already been one such post on this topic, and Tip.It admins made a strict policy of locking such threads. Why the sudden change in policy? Obviously, it's not the maturing of posters, as insulting comments towards a variety of parties have been posted already...

He has a point though. Topics like this were locked because even if the original poster never meant it to be read in a negative light, some posters would read it that way and respond negatively. There's already been one such post on this topic, and Tip.It admins made a strict policy of locking such threads. Why the sudden change in policy? Obviously, it's not the maturing of posters, as insulting comments towards a variety of parties have been posted already...

By no means did I make this thread to flame Telmomarques in any way. I hope it doesn't become a thread to do that either.

Eifstone.png

I'm glad that the cape is as underwhelming as it is. Jagex doesn't need to make its Skinner's Box any worse than it already is.

Making a wanted item isn't making a skinner's box, well not necessarily.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge