Your first kiss.

Guest Rob

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can safely say that my girlfriend freshman year hugged me a lot. But we never actually kissed....

I'm lucky to have gotten to date one girl my whole life just because I'm generally too busy on the computer. I have three friends. Two are man [bleep], one only dated one chick. And I am also of the latter. Thus, we even each other out. Plus I don't spend a lot of time at school talking to people or anything. If I have free time in class I'm reading. But I'm in all enriched as well and you can't find a cute chick in enriched for whatever reason. All the cute chicks are in basic classes and are dumb as a rock.

High school is just a very complex place for an anti-social computer nerd like me. Hopefully this year I do better and end up with a GF...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

This topic isn't fair, it leaves people out.

We should make a new thread called: Your first handsake, your first hug, your first rude word.

That's not fair, I can't partipate in that neither, gosh darnit. Fudge, dude, I wish I could even touch another human being.

skittlesman.jpg

I don't get what this means, but if its an insult to my decision to wait till marrage I'll call the cyber police.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

We should make a new thread called: Your first handsake, your first hug, your first rude word.

That's not fair, I can't partipate in that neither, gosh darnit. Fudge, dude, I wish I could even touch another human being.

skittlesman.jpg

I don't get what this means, but if its an insult to my decision to wait till marrage I'll call the cyber police.

Skittles commercial. Everything he touched turned into skittles.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

This thread embarrasses me.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

skittlesman.jpg

Skittles commercial. Everything he touched turned into skittles.

Oh. Sir, I am very offended by that picture. Please remove it now.

Ok, damn I can't resist, that was FUNNY! :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Eck. That doesn't sound nice. I think everybody should just have no hopes for their first kiss, then it won't suck so much when the time comes.

It's not too late,

Eck. That doesn't sound nice. I think everybody should just have no hopes for their first kiss, then it won't suck so much when the time comes.

What really matters is your last kiss. |^_^|

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

But how will you know which kiss is your last? Unless you kiss your wife/girlfriend then shoot yourself. But I doubt that would happen to many people.

Are we still talking about first kisses in this topic or has it gone the way of the dinosaur?

It went the way of the dinosaur as soon as I posted. :shades:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

But how will you know which kiss is your last? Unless you kiss your wife/girlfriend then shoot yourself. But I doubt that would happen to many people.

He means the last time you kissed. And that's a nice way to look at it since you can always improve.

it was on a ski lift during a snow storm.. looking back on it it was very romantic. i was so nervous i remember i practiced kissing (no idea how) for like the entire week before i thought it would be possible. theres a warm spot in my heart for every time i pass that spot on the lift.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

That's kind of cute. Funny how some people's are great and some peoples just totally suck it seems.

It's not too late,

That's kind of cute. Funny how some people's are great and some peoples just totally suck it seems.

Some people just have rotten luck. Every girl I've kissed since my first kiss has also said I'm a great kisser. Obviously I'm doing something right. ;)