Your first kiss.

Guest Rob

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xD Nice.

Well I really don't have anything to say here anymore so I'll post when I do.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

Mine wasn't meaningful at all but was pretty awesome... I was in grade 9 at a festival with some friends and a girl that went to another high school came up to me, started making out with me, said I was a good kisser (shocking, being it was my first time) and said her friends were playing truth or dare all night and she had to pick a random boy to makeout with.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

In less than a month I'll be 17 and I've never kissed a girl.

[/pitybait]

*Pats back*

Girls have cooties anyways.

This is actually not that uncommon. Plenty of people at that age haven't had a girlfriend. I think I read somewhere that about half of the people graduating high school are still virgins.

[/pitybait]

No worries, it's meaningless in high school anyway really. You'd probably enjoy having your first kiss with someone later on which may turn into something more serious rather than some random girl you forgot in high school. :smile:

But even so, it's not a big deal and nothing you should worry about.

j0xPu5R.png

[/pitybait]

*Pats back*

Girls have cooties anyways.

This is actually not that uncommon. Plenty of people at that age haven't had a girlfriend. I think I read somewhere that about half of the people graduating high school are still virgins.

only half? I'd expect a lot more to be virgins.

It depends how that information was obtained. I've met people who said oral or anal sex still made you a virgin, which I disagree, others said oral isn't but anal is. Besides vaginal sex, the term virgin becomes blurry.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Never had one, but I'm only like 16, so meh. Only going to lead to disappointment/awkwardness anyway.

That's the spirit. :thumbup:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

[/pitybait]

Interestingly enough, I believe it was you that started the original "How to get a girlfriend" thread. Or did you juts get credit after the roll back?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

[/pitybait]

Interestingly enough, I believe it was you that started the original "How to get a girlfriend" thread. Or did you juts get credit after the roll back?

I believe I just lol'ed a little.

Never had one, but I'm only like 16, so meh. Only going to lead to disappointment/awkwardness anyway.

I agree. I'd rather kiss someone who actually turns out to be someone more than just a two week interest as my first. I'm 16 too, and despite the fact I guess kissing a girl would be nice for the record, it wouldn't be fun when the next day she dumps me because I have to work a couple days a week. I hate girls that won't date you because you work all the time and wouldn't have enough time for them. On the plus side, the time I have with you I'll have money...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Guest Mrmegakirby

Oh, I had my first snog/makeout/whatever you want to refer to call it at the movies last tuesday. It was nice <3:

My first kiss went a little like this. It was New Years and some friends started a game of spin the bottle. A few years went by until I would actually legitimately kiss girls when I got to college.

Oh, I had my first snog/makeout/whatever you want to refer to call it at the movies last tuesday. It was nice <3:

Is that weird?! Always wondered how that would work in the movies exactly. Do people yell at you to stop snogging? And it would be uncomfortable I'd imagine. The chairs in our theatres are usless, not to mention the hard armrests.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

This thread made me depressed about my age...

Just like Highschool. Where everyone is either 1-2 years younger than me.

Oh god, I'm going to Graduate at the age of 18!

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

We were in the basement with my boyfriend, my best friend, and her boyfriend watching something on TV. Forget what it was, but it was something on Discovery so it might've been Deadliest Catch (that played a LOT on Sundays). My friend and her beau were on the couch and insisted on laying on top of eachother, so we sat on the floor, and at one point we just turned and kissed. Not a lot of thought behind it, not very 'romantic', but of course my friend didn't miss a chance to go "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" and make the whole situation awkward.

It ended up not mattering though. lol It's still a fond memory.

hzvjpwS.gif

My "first" which closely followed my first makeout was when I was either in reception or year 1, which would make me 4 or 5. Girl just came up to me and did it, or that is how I remember it. My favourite kiss though was when I was either 14 or 15 and in year 10. It went something like this.

Me and my bestfriend (who was of the opposite sex) were walking home after spending the day at another friends house. There were 4 of us at that house and as the other two played games me and her would just sit on the bed and talk between us. Anywho, lately she had been annoying me with a song that I just don't like I can't remember the songs name but it is quite famous on the Internet, the chorus is "I'm a kitty kat, and I dance dance dance and I dance dance dance" Anywho, she kept singing it alllll the way to her house, as I was the one who would volunteer to walk her home when it was around 10pm. Anywho, we were walking past the park when she sang it again and I said "For gods sake if you sing that one more time I'm going to... uhhh. I'm going to kiss you!" and she did, and the next moment I can remember we're on the fence makingout, it lasted like half a minute, and then the rest of the walk home was awkward. Though we kissed again before she went into her house.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

xD Nice.

Well I really don't have anything to say here anymore so I'll post when I do.

(The first thing I will do after I kiss a guy is come onto TIF and post about it.)

michaelmichaelmichael.

Kissless virgin at 16. fml.

I don't actually care at all. I'm just waiting for someone that I actually like. I could be kissless for the rest of my life. O:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!