20-Aug-2010 - Cryptic Clue Fest II

Mil

I just want to let every1 know that I appreciate all that have helped me. This was very frustrating and hopefully if another clue fest comes it will be better than this. :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :shades:

Again thank you all

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely love the outfit <3:

hawtgetup.png

whats the boots, and what book ?

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

The wear thing was a foolish person hu didnt know everything has wear option in equipment screen.

Tomorrow jagex is posting the proper clue to who the author is, it is solveable today but requires a bit of a leap of imagination

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

hawtgetup.png

He's gone and worn some other items as well to 'complete' the look. At a guess, he's equipped Builder's Boots (From the Tower of Life quest), the Tome of Frost (From Dungoeneering), Dark Kebbit Gloves (from Hunter), a blue Soul Wars Cape (from Nomad's Requiem), an Amulet of Fury (player made) and a Black Cane (from Treasure Trails). They certainly do compliment the outfit nicely.

Just finished them, It's just a pity the 5th clue was so poorly designed. Uncut Rubies aren't easy to intentionally come across if you don't have them already, unlike the other required items, and the task of counting such small and numerous objects was keyboard-smashingly frustrating.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

hawtgetup.png

He's gone and worn some other items as well to 'complete' the look. At a guess, he's equipped Builder's Boots (From the Tower of Life quest), the Tome of Frost (From Dungoeneering), Dark Kebbit Gloves (from Hunter), a blue Soul Wars Cape (from Nomad's Requiem), an Amulet of Fury (player made) and a Black Cane (from Treasure Trails). They certainly do compliment the outfit nicely.

Just finished them, It's just a pity the 5th clue was so poorly designed. Uncut Rubies aren't easy to intentionally come across if you don't have them already, unlike the other required items, and the task of counting such small and numerous objects was keyboard-smashingly frustrating.

Those are Lumberjack boots ;-)

hawtgetup.png

Those are Lumberjack boots ;-)

Aha, good spot. You'll make a better Investigator than me, at any rate. Actually, looking up the models, builder's boots might match the rest better, being more brown and less grey.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I would love it if you could combine the hat with the craftsman's monocle.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I would love it if you could combine most hats with the craftsman's monocle.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

hawtgetup.png

Thoses anin't builder boots.. and i've never seen a tome of frost equipted before so :S

But yes, it does outfit the look very nicely..

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

I would love it if you could combine the hat with the craftsman's monocle.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I would love it if you could combine most hats with the craftsman's monocle.

Top hat+craftsman's monocle = WIN.

Having fun with friends is the best there is. Second; walking around and gaping mouths. WTF is that??? Players forgot to kill us in Free For All -clanwars (White Portal) :thumbsup:

We are just free players and so happy with the cool costumes!

1282670585-240.png

1282670637-180.png

greedy44.png

Umm guys, I put the mysterious book in toybox, also added the investigators trousers, investigators hat and investigators top. Now the top has disappeared somewhere in cyber space, its no longer in the toybox, nor is there a slot listed for it.

Can't believe I'm only one this has happened to ???

Umm guys, I put the mysterious book in toybox, also added the investigators trousers, investigators hat and investigators top. Now the top has disappeared somewhere in cyber space, its no longer in the toybox, nor is there a slot listed for it.

Can't believe I'm only one this has happened to ???

Try talking to Diango or the Duke. Jagex hasn't added in the icon for the toybox yet. (For some strange reason)

Popoto.~<3

I have to agree, these do look nice.

If only I would not dislike the idea I have to do it now I would definitely complete this some time...

Till when will the cryptic clue fest be open? And, roughly, how long would it take me to complete (I am quite good with puzzles ;) )

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Can I finish it off today? I'm stuck in Fight Caves. :ohnoes:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

The costume looks rather nice. =3

But as with all other holiday stuff, I destroy it. There is no need for me to have those items.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention