I'm A "Noob"

Mcqueen

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread!

I'm a noob because I mine much more quickly than some others with higher combat levels.

And I'm a noob because I don't want to buy your absolute crap.

And I'm a noob because I refuse to pay 50 per essence when I can get it for 25 at F2P.

I'm a noob because I run from Edgeville to body altar via level 1 wilderness, but don't want to stop and fight in my clothes and body tiara.

I'm a noob because I bother walking around with a low combat level.

I'm a noob because I have to coexist in a game with immature 12 year olds.

stormveritas.png

heh i use to have a list i made of about 79 reasons i think it was. I had almost all those reasons on there although i think i had made a whole post about the castlewars thing cuz it annoyed me so much. me being lvl 102 and the people calling me a noob ranging from lvl 3-80. you just have to wait for the morons to graduate from preschool.

it's terribly sad how far the word noob has degrated from its original and wonderful form....i remember a time when that word was actually insulting

i was also branded as a noob purely because i didn't wanna sell my santa or blue mask for 1356gp, 12 trout, a fishing rod, and a couple of cabbage.

we should create a new word or have jagex block that word....wouldn't that be fun, if jagex blocked that word? all the true "noobs" wouldn't be able to destroy this game little by little.

basically, i believe that anyone who has complained about not being able to find money is either incredibly lame or straight up [developmentally delayed]ed. It is so easy to find money in that game. All that it takes is a lot less complaining and a little more effort. Also anyone who uses the term "noob" is infact a noob themselves.

it kind of sucks for the rest of us who actually attempt to play the game and not just leech off of other people's success. Well, thank God for a switch for the public chat, aye!?

Because I died against 2 lvl 113 is castle and im lvl 86 cb =S

and I have 51 magic and 54 ranged sow because of that im a noob 2

and I always run for random events like spirit trees

and prolly the best 1 I heared was that I was a noob cause I dont have lvl 99 wc :oops:

I always tell the truth even when I lie

one day i was walk in dranyor i see zezima!! i say you must have no life!! play all day for these stat. he say lets fihgt in wild i say shure i fgight you stupid no life nobo. so we go to lvl 55 and he use aberant whip i use adamnat scim. eqaul on paper but he use some srot of cheat code and he kill me. i email jagex for item bcak they say no wtf?? who is in charge of tihs stupid company in first place i put so mnay hour in just to lose all item? i quit this gaem forever they lose my 5 doller per month.

sig7uu.png

Last night called me a noob because i said i didnt like Baseball.. HONESTLY!!! lol

like yeah, basevall is fairly dull. i wish i stuck around normal people to give more but, my slaying ive mostly met only nicer higher lvl people, like for instance had a breify conversation with a 120 about wyverns, nice guy really. also gave him a tip that the salve amulet works on abbernat spectres which he did not know. so win win situation

I got called a noob today for attacking a monster.

I went down to the experiments for the first time today to train, some guy was in a spot(fighting a sheep fail at the time), and i hit a manspider. Then he was like 'get your own ** noob' or something, there were random *s in it, didnt understand. And then said 'not rich enough for dragon then?' because i was using my rune scim, due to its balance between speed and power, and i havent done let alone started monkey madness. Then when i told him i had dragon, but used scimmy for speed, he started saying 'yeah right'. He seemed to think he was so much better than me bcos he has a whip, and i have a life so i dont play 24/7. The guy was just so mean about it, i wish i wasnt going out, otherwise id have run to the bank and showed him my whip money, along with all my weapons i told him i had(which i do). I also told the guy to show me some bunny ears, then he could call me a noob. Tell you what though, Narnia film aint half bad, i recommend.

Junkieman608.png

I was called a noob today for switching to range while pking because the prey put on protect from melee . . . I've realized that people generally only call you "noob" when you do something better than them, or do something that they don't like. The only true noobs are the low levels (Natural Noobs) and the high levels that walk around calling people noobs (Self-Made Noobs).

80-rangeTJ1p.bmp

Proud Member of the Dragonz Clan

Ima noob because of..

- "Fr33 st00f pl0x?"

- Tele and/or Ran from Abyss pk-ers because, I didnt stand to let my self die, while they defently had an upper hand.

- Did not trade with a random person, for a reason I don't, and still don't know about.

- Won't sell a Rune Schim for 2,497gp.

- Ate in the Wilderness.

- Potted.

- "Stole" arrows.

- "Stole" a kill.

- Refused to have pixeled "cex", for 10m.

- Not buying items overpriced.

- Not selling items underpriced.

- I come in a bag. (Hence the name Popcorn)

- fr33 st00f pl0x?!

- PK-ed Full Rune and didn't give it to the guy's teammate, who ran off when I killed him.

- Refuse to fight someone (Who has 10-15 other people with him in a Multi-Attack area).

- Having higher skills than others.

- Not being Zezmina (Which disgusts me if I ever was).

- Taking advantage of the little +2 Range attack (Or, something like that) that a coif offers, over something pointless on my head such as a Beret (This was a while back, before I bought my Robin's).

~ Shall I go on?...

im a noob for tackling a gnome in gnomeball

me: punches gnome

him: hey thaat my **** ball you ****

me: calm down its just a ball

him: well you have no ball you **** noob

me: i just reported you

him **** you noob **** noob **** noob

parents17dc.gif