Animal Crossing: Wild World, for DS...

zeekyhbomb

Yeah well I just got it :lol: Hehe I LOVED the first game so I decided I would try this one out, its pretty good as far as I can tell ;) SO if any of you have it and want to trade friend codes, just ask for my MSN or post it or something :D

My Friend Code:

rangesig.gif

Flamestrike, even though iPods are "cooler" in teh sense you should really get a Creative. I mean, I love my iPod but the mp3's Creative Labs puts out are insane. For 250 bucks you could get an 8 GB Color screen Creative (with picture capabilities) or a 6 GB iPod mini. However, iPods have tons of accessories you can get, so that's pretty cool. But you should get a Creative.

I think Animal Crossing got a bit old...Once I got to Nookingtons and got biggest house size I got bored of it.

I have a DS, but it's stuck in England with my parents. Give me 3 weeks, and Mario Kart Online will become addictive ;)

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

For 250 bucks you could get an 8 GB Color screen Creative (with picture capabilities) or a 6 GB iPod mini. However, iPods have tons of accessories you can get, so that's pretty cool. But you should get a Creative.

And for 49.99 more than the Creative costs you get almost 4 times the memory with video capability.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

For 250 bucks you could get an 8 GB Color screen Creative (with picture capabilities) or a 6 GB iPod mini. However, iPods have tons of accessories you can get, so that's pretty cool. But you should get a Creative.

And for 49.99 more than the Creative costs you get almost 4 times the memory with video capability.

link plz? seeing as ipods are sold out for xmas.

link plz? seeing as ipods are sold out for xmas.

They are not "sold out for christmas". You can still find them at many places. On topic, I loved the original, but dont have a DS. I will not be getting it. Video games have really lost their apeal to me, so I dont do much gaming now.

Trophy Fish Caught: 3/3

99 Woodcutting 10-30-05

99 Firemaking 2-22-06

99 Fletching 9-27-07

nooooo sk8ter you changed your 1337 sig. Anyway back on topic, what is animal crossing and what does it consist of?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

ummm your a character in a town and all the other people are animals. you can have up to 4 people living in your house and it can grown and you decorate it and get furniture and stuff. new animals move in, some move out, you get to design your own clothes and catch fish, bugs, fossils, paintings etc and sell them or donate them to the museum. o the one for ds you can go and visit friends towns through the internet wirelessly and just hang out and do fishing contests or anything else you want. they also have special people come up around holidays and a bunch of special events. yeah its a great game, and it NEVER gets boring as there is always something to do :D

EDIT:

HERE sk8erfreak:

code: 2964-1355-1859

name: Geoffrey

town: Reno

rangesig.gif

nooooo sk8ter you changed your 1337 sig. Anyway back on topic, what is animal crossing and what does it consist of?

It was getting a bit old.. I plan on making another.. someday.

I changed my avatar though. I might put the old sig back up someday, who knows. I want to incorporate a mage into one somehow, but it just takes so much work.. drawing each frame is very time consuming.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

Hey guys! I just got my DS along with Animal Crossing! Here's my friend code and stuff if you want to add me.

Code: 2405-7964-2497

Name: Kayla

Town: Hyrule :D

I already added Zeeky and Sk8er if you guys don't mind...

3898000bYVcx.png

Hey guys! I just got my DS along with Animal Crossing! Here's my friend code and stuff if you want to add me.

Code: 2405-7964-2497

Name: Kayla

Town: Hyrule :D

I already added Zeeky and Sk8er if you guys don't mind...

okee dokee, i just added you ;)

rangesig.gif

I have a DS and so far the games have been dissapointing, i love nintendo and that's why i got one (w00t LOZ) The only game that I really liked was The Urbz, other than that I've just gotten bored really easily.

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

Flamestrike, even though iPods are "cooler" in teh sense you should really get a Creative. I mean, I love my iPod but the mp3's Creative Labs puts out are insane. For 250 bucks you could get an 8 GB Color screen Creative (with picture capabilities) or a 6 GB iPod mini. However, iPods have tons of accessories you can get, so that's pretty cool. But you should get a Creative.

I think Animal Crossing got a bit old...Once I got to Nookingtons and got biggest house size I got bored of it.

Tru dat. Creatives have a better history, have more features, are cheaper, and have more intuitive controls (in my opinion).

On topic, I have Mario Kart DS if anyone wants to add me. PM me your friend coed and add me, I'm 365133976494.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"