cant you be generous and repair some1 grave?

Pepsiguy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has happened to me a couple of times. The worst of times, however, is a godwars. Either when you get crashed and die (And they don't repair) or you just die accidently and your team dosen't repair.

Also, it's happened at green dragons a couple of times.

Personally, i ALWAYS repair graves..

image-8641_4BECDAB5.jpg

JOIN THERE TO MERCHANT YOUR BUTS OFF!. Seriously.

Doesn't repairing/blessing use up pray points?

As far as I know, repairing uses 2-5 prayer points and blessing uses up to 60.

This. I try to bless whenever I can, but sometimes I run out of prayer when I'm not pietying (which happens a lot) so I don't carry prayer potions = no more blessing.

Three years ago, OP would be complaining about people looting everything he had dropped.

Oh the times they are a-changing.

i remember that, when some1 died usually everyone would camp close to his grave

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I bless/repair graves under most conditions. Explicit exceptions:

(1) Penguin hunters in the wild / at ice trolls / other hazardous location, most of whom 3-item and have their kittens or puppies following them (why waste prayer points on you? I might meet a rev on the way out)

(2) People who stupidly put themselves at risk - I watched some fool w/ full mith & anti-dragon shield wade into brutal green dragons, despite my advice on the stairs that he was going to get his clock cleaned. I then had to put up with his whining diatribe via chat (You NOOB - that was everything I had - my bank is ruined!!!! Typical high-level!).

But most people will get blessed if I have prayer points to spare.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I used to repair graves whenever I saw them...

... and I still do (gotcha :P ) that said, I dont see many now a days, could it be the general population's IQ is increasing/ people are getting luckier?

mbtz.jpg

Do keep a level head my friend,

in times when Danger rears its head

Against excessive joy defend,

O, my comrade doomed to die.

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

I used to repair graves whenever I saw them...

... and I still do (gotcha :P ) that said, I dont see many now a days, could it be the general population's IQ is increasing/ people are getting luckier?

Nah, they just moved their death scenes a few screens away from you.

I generally repair graves, unless the guy was talking to me in an unfriendly way. Insulting me and the like. Then I'll leave it and see if they can make it back.

Used to be that you died and people got to pick up your stuff for themselves... least now you have a chance.

I only bless if the person had talked to me before and seemed somewhat decent.. same way with giving items back, back in the day.

Don't know them, no reason to help, they have 6 minutes to get back.

Sounds to me like you deserved it though.

Getting your grave repaired is a privilege, not a right. I don't have to repair or bless your grave because you forgot your Anti-Dragon Shield at Metal Dragons or lagged for a bit. But that doesn't mean I have to ignore your grave either.

I generally repair graves when necessary, like if the player actually lost something. But if you whine about your misfortune, or karma bit you in the ass hence you died (example; Crashing at Tds and ending up piled by Demons), I would dance at your grave and laugh in your face.

Because then dying in game would mean nothing. If you always chose to keep your rarest items you wouldn't execute any form of caution when encountering bosses/monsters and then dying from them would be no big deal. Meaning the only bad thing about dying is the walk/teleport/sail back.

So your saying that if you solo bandos with Karil's top, Tassets, CLS, Divine, Veracs Helm, Fury, Zerker (i) and a Fire cape, your not going to care about dieing? Maybe you shoulda thought that through a little more lol, But I do see your point :P

4sDIn.png

I think that the ikod interface should allow you to chose what you keep id rather keep my rc top over my fire staff but alch values on non tradeable items are pathetic and i always repair gravestones

Anybody can punch someone it takes guts to slap them

someone once said the f2p combat triamgle was 2% mages 13% rangers and 85% melerss.

I said no its 2% allies 13% anoying gnats and 85% walking dartboards with bronze daggers

mod poppy said:

Siciliae - posting about jumping into bathtubs with electrical equipment is not really cool.

Can you edit it out of any further iterations of your spam, er, I mean message.

archsupportei2.png

tagline1.gif

I liked it better when you could just take the stuff people lost when they died...made the person that died a lot more angry.

YES! especially wearing their items and turning off chat. It was great knowing they were probably crying behind the computer screen.

i never turned my chat off, i lagged out and had 23 seconds only to come see it disapears when i get there and some1 else is just standing by the gate to the trolls and still makes me repair my friends grave

I liked it better when you could just take the stuff people lost when they died...made the person that died a lot more angry.

YES! especially wearing their items and turning off chat. It was great knowing they were probably crying behind the computer screen.

i never turned my chat off, i lagged out and had 23 seconds only to come see it disapears when i get there and some1 else is just standing by the gate to the trolls and still makes me repair my friends grave

He's saying turning his own chat off, so he wouldn't hear you beg him to return your stuff, only to see you follow him forever.

I remember when i looted some full steel and an addy picaxe when I was level 8, probably the most exciting thing that has ever happened :razz:

Staurolite.png

He's saying turning his own chat off, so he wouldn't hear you beg him to return your stuff, only to see you follow him forever.

I remember when i looted some full steel and an addy picaxe when I was level 8, probably the most exciting thing that has ever happened :razz:

It used to be so fun to go to barrows and go tele-othering people while they were in the middle of their fights, hoping they would die. Or even when an evil chicken/shade would come along and kill someone while they were AFK or weren't paying attention and everyone would rush to devour the remains. Good times :)

thats what i hate about runescape i hope they change this mechanic

atleast if they force us to go grave by walking but not be able to do anything till we go to our grave

(same as WoW its a nice idea :( )

Am a shadow and smoke in your eyes, Am a ghost but hides in the light.

runescape01.jpg

It used to be so fun to go to barrows and go tele-othering people while they were in the middle of their fights, hoping they would die. Or even when an evil chicken/shade would come along and kill someone while they were AFK or weren't paying attention and everyone would rush to devour the remains. Good times :)

While I do miss the old loot piles when players died, I will never ever again want to see randoms that kill people. Those were abominable and indiscriminate towards people who had disconnected or had severe lag.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Just occurred to me. This entire thing may not have happened with a ring of life. That, and I get the feeling that if you came back from lag to find 23 seconds left on your grave, you don't have an angel of death..... or even one of the lower tier grave that lasts one minute left for a cheap 50k...

Might be expensive, but it's a one time cost. Never know what the extra minute could do.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Just occurred to me. This entire thing may not have happened with a ring of life. That, and I get the feeling that if you came back from lag to find 23 seconds left on your grave, you don't have an angel of death..... or even one of the lower tier grave that lasts one minute left for a cheap 50k...

Might be expensive, but it's a one time cost. Never know what the extra minute could do.

i have the best grave i lagged out and had to restart the whole computer not just rs, if it was just rs i coulda made it in time