The Poll

Leoo

Poll #3  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What type of fears do you fear the most?

• Death (drowning, murdered, buried alive, etc.)
    • Speices (spiders, snakes, sharks, etc.)
    • Objects/Substances (needles, cigarettes, foods, etc.)
    • Senses (heights, dark places, enclosed, speed, etc.)
    • Places (alleys, dentists, hospitals, graveyards, etc).
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never exercise to exercise. I do go to school on an extremely large and "hilly" campus so just walking to class results in me walking ~3 hours a week. That's basically all I do lol.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Karate class is twice a week, so yeah.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Monday: I wake up at 9:00, prepare my meals for the day, go to class at 12:20. I then do my leg workout from 1:15 to 2:20. Class at 2:30. Back to the gym for biceps, triceps and shoulders at 4:00. I don't have enough time in the 1:15-2:20 to finish my legs, so I finish my legs at the other gym after 4:00. Usually I work out from 4:00-6:00. So in total, three hours on Monday.

Tuesday: I wake up at 7:00, prepare my meals, go to the gym at 8:00. I go to class at 11:00, and I'm in class until 6:15. Around 2.5 hours total.

Wednesday: Same as Monday.

Thursday: Same as Tuesday.

Friday: Same as Monday, but after my 12:20 I do my full workout because I don't have class until 4.

Saturday: Same as Tuesday, although no class, so just workout.

Sunday: I relax.

So around 17 hours per week.

Plus I don't have a car and I walk everywhere. So add that in if you want, totaling 22 or so hours per week.

I go on my trampoline for about 2 hours a day (more on weekends) but I don't go out of my way to exercise [anymore].

I'm thinking of setting up our badminton net in our back garden but it's always too windy :\

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• 2 months later...

I hate insects the most but I voted senses because I'm not really faced with insects often.

In the dark your other sense are heightened so that every creak, tap or knock will freak the [cabbage] out of you. I can't count the times I've laid in bed listening to music only to pause the song when I feel a vibration going through my bed.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Senses, I guess. But what really scares me is a lonelly, dark ambient, in a place you don't know, and when you get that feeling that anything could jump at you at any moment. I also have a big fear of being alone, locked in a room with manequins. Not so much if the manequins are actually wearing something, though.

16185_s.gif

Well to me, methods of dying you listed are more frightening than anything else. But it's not so much death itself but rather the way I'd die. Like dying of old age or something wouldn't really frighten me, but a long drawn-out death would. Furthermore, dying isn't something that frightens me every day. It's only ever something I think about if I see it in a scary movie or in a poll like this :P A more commonly felt fear would be the species (but of that list, only spiders I think).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Like the poster above me I struggled to decide between spiders and heights, but since spiders can be killed relatively easily (although I have to kill them from a distance) I decided to go with heights. There's one computer room at Uni where you go up a quite wide spiral staircase and I actually have to walk against the wall for most of it even though there is a good metre and a half between me and the edge :oops:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."